LIB FAGS OPENED FIRE AT UW

Based Milo was there for his tour in Seattle. Libs libbed. Several attendees attempting to get inside attacked with projectiles and punches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh2EZHFz230
twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138
twitter.com/Timcast/status/822571433180151812
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone have video of that shit storm?

The shooter is still at large. I bet the police are not even looking for anyone

UW student here present at the scene. Can confirm libs started violence

heres some

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh2EZHFz230

Why are the alt-right so scared of guns?

There's so many of these "you just assaulted me" videos. These people need to hire full-time security or at least carry pepper spray where legal.

where is everyone?

Lets call them what they are commie leftwing domestic terrorists.

Americans need to start beating these commies rather than sitting online and complaining.

Fake and Lame. Watched the whole webcast, none of that happened.

SAGE

twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138

you mean why does trump know how to make a proper gun free zone.

protip: putting up some faggy sign doesnt work

They always do.

Washington fag here. At Seattle U (sadly). My buddy who lives north just had to go pick up his friend from work because it's so shit.

Wonder if a cuck was shot in self defense or if they tried to shoot somebody they didn't like.

Collecting handouts

Terrorism can be a good thing tho

some nogs pushed lauren southern too

twitter.com/Timcast/status/822571433180151812

It was 2 hours behind schedule

>Terrorism can be good
>France

Kek

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Libs libbed.
Antifa are anarchists.

>The shooter is still at large. I bet the police are not even looking for anyone

It is reported as an Asian manlet, 50 years old, wearing a leather jacket.

Shills know no bounds. Fuck yourself.

>Fake and Lame. Watched the whole webcast, none of that happened.

If you watched it you'd know that someone in the audience got the news on his phone. It happened outside.

>Peaceful Protests

They're libs, they just hide behind anarchism to mask their beta ways.

Reminder: The attacks from Communists are why Hitler started the Sturmabteilung "brownshirts."

Starting to re-think "guns for everyone" now, conservatards?

We're biting back. Deal with it.

>france
BTFO
T
F
O

You really couldn't be more wrong. Violent anarchism is older than the progressive liberal movement you see today.

"He's a big guy"
For him

They play anarchy like little girls play princess. They're not real anarchists.

They were doing the exact same thing too. They would attack nationalist gatherings and so they had to fight back. Antifa was founded in Germany in the early 1930's.

Who gives a shit on the history of it? Liberals condone their actions. No one cares you cuck.

I was just there, they were throwing poop and bricks and paint balls too. Fucking liberals, so hypocritical. They were flashing signs that said to love and not hate, and what do they do? Shoot a man because of his political views?

Anyone have dox on this fat cuck?

hahaha japan you so nigger

KILL THE KEKS

If Kek wills it, it shall be.

Also
Kek

I live in Seattle and was listening to the police scanner when it happened. I heard the cops describe the victim as a guy wearing a read hat and carrying a knife.

Guys, what if a cuck shot a pede in self defense?

I MEANT KILL THE KEKS

You have to know your enemy. I am not cucking for them you fucking idiot. Don't spout off on topics you don't understand next time. Their history and ideology is very important in understanding their tactics and what to expect from them as they become more desperate/emboldened. Your typical liberal won't carry out violence to further their cause. These people are completely different and the end goal is not at all the same. Most are LARPing teens, but they carry the potential to carry out serious terrorism. Knowing this makes it easier to justify serious action being taken against them.

>
no im not

>pede
You have to go back faggot

Pepper spray gets EVERYWHERE.

In a crowd like that, there'd be too much collateral.

In terms of less-lethal weapons, you'd be better served with a stun gun or a traumatic pistol (Shoots a steel ball wrapped in rubber. Doesn't penetrate much but hurts like hell).

EVERYTIME I POST C u c k it comes out as Kek

Why is it every leftoid thread is based on Rule 4 of Alinsky's playbook?

They have literally no other valid critiques.

>Someone brings a gun to a protest with ill intent

Sounds like a good reason to have a gun on you, DESU.

I'd rather be able to shoot back than not.

Typical liberals have evolved into niggers. They're on a warpath right now. That's all that really matters.

Did anybody else know that the Udub employs more people than anybody else in the state?

Ebil corporations doe...

why do they need valid critques? they have fee fees and that's valid enough for them.

Wouldn't doubt. Used to live there for a short time. Nearly the entire state is cucked for muh progress.

>It is reported as an Asian manlet, 50 years old, wearing a leather jacket.

The suspect has been identified as gun-kata expert Isamu Hideki.

>Hello, I have a tip on the UW shooter
>Oh, excellent. What can you tell us about him?
>He's a cuck

All bullshit aside. This shit is going to peak at some point, and soon I'd assume. Right of center's and far righties haven't even started to retaliate yet, as far as in clear way. Maybe because we know that they're soft bitches so what's the point?

Why do you want to kill the keks? especially with those digits?

P.S. you just basically showed everyone here you're a newfag...

>Maybe because we know that they're soft bitches so what's the point?

We're going to use the state to do so, you'll never know if it's actually "us" or if it's the standard government reaction.

Enjoy the next four years.

Kek

Sounds fucking good to me

I'm a student here and was studying in the law library when it happened. Jesus Christ this school is absolutely teeming with faggot leftists. I hate them so goddamn much.

I lived in lame ass Lynnwood, WA about 10 years. Don't fucking miss that place.

studying on a friday night? respect

No guns allowed on our campus. Even though it's a public university, our Supreme Court has approved the policy. I hate this goddamn place, but it has good job opportunities.

One day I hope to move to Texas.

Typical SJW radical leftist behavior.

Thanks man. I'm a law student here so I get lots of work. I can't say anymore than that for fear of outing myself. If word somehow got back that I read this board, I'm sure the dean who claims to be 'impartial' would literally find a way to throw me out of the program.

lol wtf

does this antifa fuckboy want to get beat up by a raging homosexual?

jesus they are just begging to be humiliated.

>Based Milo

Faggot

WWU fag reporting in.
People are too busy smoking to protest

Trump actually has the manpower to enforce a gun-free zone.

ok, Based Faggot Milo

what gets me is folks trying to make sure they're not being labeled as antifa when they're actually just a lib or when they're a radical leftist when they're JUST an SJW. If you're out there breaking shit or attacking people, you're still the fucking problem, I don't care what label you're under.

Good thread so far user.

this

Good luck with law is this cucked ass hell hole.

>france
already surrendering to your islamic overlords i see

Libs did start it

I walked from Westlake to UW with the libshits. The comments from the bike cops and the pedestrians were gold
will deliver

It's on the local news right now.

Jesus christ.

This shit makes me so happy I graduated in 2000.

>a balding middle aged man wearing a bandana telling someone else to "grow up"

antifa is embarrassing

Compliment, compliment, question.

shit I'm in Seattle is my Subaru safe?

WHATS YOUR NAME?!?

HUGH MUNGUS

missed opportunity tbqh

wew, shit's lit

qqqqquuuuuuuuuuaaads

>I just fucking moved here

Did I fugg up?

Need to start handling things the Gavin McInnes way. They smack your camera? Fuck their shit backwards!

Bullshit.

Some parts of the state aren't terrible, however the traffic is fucking AIDS and libs basically run supreme there in conjunction with bitch ass Oregon down south.

You did.

What part of the state? It's okay, just east or west.

If west, you're cucked, get moving.

If east, you're less cucked, but you still have no voice in government - get moving.

My plan is to move to Texas once I get out of college. But californicucks fleeing their shitty policies, plus Pedro, is turning the state purple.

Truly we need a new crusade.

I really do think that it's going to be one thing that just breaks the fucking backs of patient ass kickers.

Milo needs to hit up some black gay bikers for the rest of his tour.

kys hippie or go to a real school

Please kek, make it so. I beseech you.

When the libs say it's going to get worse

Bring it bitches

JAN 20th and May 1st big days for Liberal activist

Roll