Tfw you weren't born in the USA

>tfw you weren't born in the USA

How hard is it for an unskilled 30 year old Australian man to become a US citizen?

Fuck off, they're full.

Not hard. Just cross through Mexico.

I want to be a legal and tax contributing citizen though, not a criminal.

What can you offer? Do you have a degree or a trade? Money? Etc

you can gay marry one of us and instantly become citizen I guess

itll be simple for a white guy, especially with an accent

Remember: All anglosphere brothers (of the white nationality) are free to move here. We have huge amount of space

Unfortunately none of those.

I have an unfinished meme art degree, 13 years of retail experience; 5 years as a manager and only $20,000 AUD in savings.

I just want to start again.

I have strong verbal and and written skills and a willingness to work hard but unfortunately this is all I have to offer.

fpbp, here you have a wall too

we're rebuilding hadrians wall new dad

fuck off we're full

You can rent a room from me if you want. It would be pretty dank to live in the same house as a straya bloke. You can pay me in tendies.

Despite the memes, we actually love Australians here and would be delighted to have a few more.

proud of you son, thatll show them damn scotts

M8 these days when you're white it's next to fucking impossible without marrying a local. My dad brought us here from Scotland during Reagan years so it was way easier. Come for a holiday find a local rugby club, lots here, or an Aussie rules team, rare but exist, they'll get your work and shit then find some chick and see if she's up for it. Quite a few of my mates here from NZ, Aus, SA, and the old country have done it.

>You can pay me in tendies.

I actually am a pretty decent cook and make spectacular tendies.

However, I've lived alone for like 6 years now and don't think I could go back to living with roommates.

Maybe join the military

I would be happy to be one of them.

Why does America make it harder for whites? Don't you guys want more whites?

Any idea which states or cities are best for white Australians to try and get set up like your mates did?

I wouldn't mind Texas.

can you translate that?

What do you offer that can't be filled by one of the millions of American citizens if you're unskilled? This is nigger tier immigration

Because of Reagans retarded idea that by him being the one letting in shitskins they would vote for the GOP. Then democrats realized they can do this and give them gibs and secure the votes. You could look into joining the US mikitary that's an easy road to citizenship. Also you'll pledge an oath to Trumps America so there's that.

Well it would be nice to see more whites migrating here

A sassy accent and white genes

I know that feel m8

>Why does America make it harder for whites?

I know plenty of white people that have moved to the US but they had something to offer.

Abos get in free

Can I move if I have a mech engineering degree?

Yeah m8 do you guys have a Hugo Stamp bear you? We have one here in Fort Lauderdale that has a lot of guys from overseas.

America has a lot of land. We should let in any white people as long as they are'nt complete degenerates (which OP may well be)

Nope. Never heard of it

Well contact one here and see what you can get arranged. I play on the local rugby team here so if you come give us a shout if you're up for it.

What position.

>second row master race

I Fukcing love rugby

Fuck yeah m8 same. If you're on twit my @ is scotland5finest

1. Go as a tourist.
2. Never go back.

The Australian accent is dope. Let's switch passports and I'll take your place in Oz. I've got a /comfy/ house in rural Commiefornia if you want it.

Apply for political asylumn

How hard it is to move to Australia for an unskilled US citizen?

I have dual citizenship so you can let me fuck you in the pooper and then we can marry in one of those homo states.

then we divorce and I get 1/2 of your shekels because I'm cute enough to be the woman.

simple, get the Aussie equivalent of a CDL license. America has a shortage of truck drivers. I don't know how long it takes to get one there but here it can take 1-6 months depending on the program.

date an America woman, have her family sponsor you. American women love the Aussie accent.

Visit, apply to military, do time in military, green card.

I don't hate aussies I have worked with them in the mil.

However this loop hole is worse than the fucking anchorbabies. An keeps people out of the military due to "Muh Racial Quotas".

Gay marry cship if you let me suckle on your dick like a newborn calf on its mother's udder.

I fucking love Aussie accents and uncut cocks.

Eh just stay and Make Australia Great Again

then you're no better than mexicans coming in
sorry buddy but trump isn't gonna help you.
since 1962 the fed's have been colorblind and don't really give a shit how you look

That hasn't been true for a while. For some reason we only let dirt poor illiterate brown people in now. Whites need not apply.