Petition to Arrest CWC

So im thinking about starting a petition calling for the arrest and detention of Chris Chan for making multiple death threats against the president. I'm going to post it tomorrow, but first I wanted to know what to write in the description as long as it sounds presidential or some legal shit.

Also, if you have video evidence of the death threats please post links.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsnLQii5lTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at him, I think he's suffered enough..

This will be really funny if we manage to pull this off and the liberal media got ahold of it. Praise kek, im in.

fuck off reddit

Living off the working mans back on welfare is not suffering. I've gone months with nothing but soup to eat before, and this hack just waltzes around while one welfare.

>HE A GOOD
>BOY
>...GIRL?
>HUMAN BEING.
>...Oh, he has a sonic OC.
>...HE A GOOD TALKING VEGGIE
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

Libtards would probably defend him too
For real.

Post this on Kiwi Farms to piss them off
I would, but I don't have an account due to Null being the faggest and 98% of the users being babby's first twoll

>He begs people for money to buy food and other necessities
>His room is FILLED with expensive figmas and Lego

Honestly, the structure of a "home" would probably be good for him. He'd have to be in solitary if he were in prison, though. Especially if they actually take the PC route and put him in a women's prison.

Who knows, some prisons offer work skills programs that help rehabilitate prisoners and allow them to get jobs later. Maybe he could use that.

Why are people letting this thread slide? Bump

>alerting the world to chris-chan
It won't end well

>It won't end well
Exactly the fucking point

No, I would rather that autist be dead or in prison

He's getting old anyway. I think it's time to put a close to his story

The memes would be off the fucking charts.

Man, I don't know. I can't think of too many things he could even be qualified for. His craftsmanship is pretty appalling, he's not particularly bright, can't write for shit and simply doesn't have anything resembling work ethic.

The guy spends all day working on shitty comics while sucking the tit of the government. He has not suffered at all.

>I want to put an end to CWC fun
"No."

Where's the link? I'll sign

As funny as CWC is the autists at Kiwifarms are just as autistic. They went 100 pages when talking about Chris Chan's update about Chicken nuggets at McDonald's.

>Post this on Kiwi Farms to piss them off
Kiwi Farms is apparently completely dead, the owner took down the whole forum due to death threats apparently. Seems beta as fuck, but who knows.

Chris Chan is too far gone. He basically thinks he should live like a king without working because his parents taught him so.

He doesn't even do comics now all he does is play with Lego, watch Family Guy and beg for money on the internet.

If anything he will get off on Insanity claims and not go to jail, but it would likely garner in MSM level attention.

Kiwifarms is dead because of some internet drama bullshit

Not even close

NO U

I'm expecting a massive influx of Chris-posting

So he'd get locked up in a medical facility where they load him up on all sorts of sedatives and watch TV.

If we send him to Prison, will they use his vagina-wound-infection-from-lancing-his-taint-thing?

They would fuck him to death.
Also in.

I think if he caught the attention of major news media outlets, loads of normies will discover the CWC Wiki and drag Chris to mainstream population.

We are doing this for memes, not for punishment, all im saying is if he was to actually get punished I would feel no guilt.

Like I said, he'd probably benefit from the structure of such an establishment. He'll be living on tax dollars either way.

However, the memes would probably end there. He'd have very limited access to the internet.

Barb's going to die soon anyway

Hey can you post a link to the petition

Is this the saddest video Chris has ever posted?
youtube.com/watch?v=dsnLQii5lTk

>Family Needs to appreciate Family
A bunch of Miis made to look like him and his extended family beating the shit out of each other for two minutes.

Well yeah, they'd take one look and see
>muh poor autistic tranny

Normie attention spans wouldn't allow them to see the true volume of CWC horrors and the terrible shit he's done.