twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/822591759607877632

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFUBHwe-pGo
twitter.com/project_veritas/status/822207912646938624
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who

Let them fight!

Tariq Nasheed should get punched in the face too.

Helps normies sympathize with us

Hurts the movement from within because a lotta people are calling him a faggot for not kicking the guys ass

Bad PR for antifa faggots.

It'll help in the end. This stuff just makes antifa and other leftists look bad. Plus the more chaos they cause, the more likely Trump will be forced to go full fash to contain them.

They're memeing their worst fear into reality and giving us exactly what we want.

Stop being a douche. Spencuck I deserves everything

America is being divided and is in danger of being conquered

who gives a fuck

Hurt.

Get used to it alt-right. It's gonna hurt for a while.

No one cares. The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

Why? Are the Jews going to cut off funding for (((Spencer))) and (((TRS)))?

You're a fucking douche.

Hallo Jude!

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG
I'M A TOUGH GUY SONG

Imagine being such a coward that you have to conceal your face in public and resort to sucker punching your adversaries before running away.

He didn't have the balls to confront someone like Spencer face-to-face and he knew that he would have lost the battle of dialogue so his only course of action was to chimp out like a nigger and pull a hit and run maneuver. Absolutely pathetic.

It helps the CIA.

lol so you're saying that retards beat your team? that's pretty bad.

STOP SHITPOSTING THE SAME THING FUCKING LEEEEEEEAF

WHY ARE ALL LEAFS IN THIS WEBSITE SO FUCKING TERRIBLE

Impotent rage of a loser. Antifags are now where nationalists used to be 20 years ago, antics like that will only help propel careers of people like Spencer.

There's no such thing as bad press

not as much as the joy we'll get from seeing the wall built, spics deported and leftist skulls cracked in by the riot police

youtube.com/watch?v=WFUBHwe-pGo

>Helps normies sympathize with us

Have you looked at the timeline? Normies love seeing nazis get punched.

>i-it just makes antifa look bad

If the fucking rioting and destroying property in several protests didn't make them look bad, or that one antifa teacher from California being caught on film fighting another guy didn't, what you makes you think this will?

I hate antifa, and I got nothing against Spencer, but let's face it - the guy got socked, and walked away almost crying. It only makes white nationalism look bad. This video is being spread across social media as a victory against white supremacy. And because there's already some discontent among Trump supporters concerning Spencer, most likely nobody of significant consequence will rally to his side.

Guy will be made into a meme, trust me. Expect "first i was like *spencer doing the roman salute* then i was like *spencer getting socked gif" memes in the coming weeks.

Short run, might hurt since if the MSM runs with it, it will just be another chance to talk about evil neo-Nazis. Long run, it will definitely help. This will only escalate things and ANTIFA won't survive a proper war.

> normies

> sympathising with nazis

user

Don't forget about SCOTUS nominees

Watch (((them))) trying to normalize this and make it become an acceptable thing, even in cases where somebody isn't a nazi but fills their narrative.

As American as apple pie.

Our victories:
President Donald Trump
Right Wing Safety Squads

vs

Their victories:
A nobody suckerpunched by a weak manlet.

Just let 'em have it. Give the normie a break.

Both

It makes antifa more brave about assaulting alt-righters

But it also softens neutral people up to Richard. If he's getting physically assaulted he must have something to say.

lol, the same Trump who was buddying up to Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary and Obama today? Trump is basically apolitical. He only cares about his own prestige. He's harmless.

You nazi fags are going to soon realize that you're still at the bottom of the social hierarchy, even as far as your meme president is concerned. He'll throw you under the bus faster than Antifa can drive it.

America has already been divided. That's what multiracial diversity does.

What are you getting at, by the way? What you said doesn't really have anything to do with what I posted.

I for once agree with Tariq

MAGA

the edgiest post I've seen in a while
>you don't won, expect the unexpected

Confirmed cuck, he just walks away

on one hand when it happens and there's no retaliation it makes it seem like it's okay to do if the victim holds certain views which can make that group seem weak and encourage more violence against them
on the other, even normies are going to catch on when niggers can't do anything but chimp out in the face of ideological opposition
the people you see celebrating this on twitter were already raging SJWs, they're not your average person or your silent majority

What do you mean normalize? It's been one of the most american things you can do since WW2 started. We fucking love seeing nazis get trashed.

>gets punched by anti-fa scum
>keeps talking anyway

BASED AF

It hurts my sides.

It emboldens leftists to attack right-wingers without justification, which helps the alt-right.

>buddying up to Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary and Obama today?
thats what you call the exevutive orders? lol

He cried

Kek

I really want one red pilled mother fucker to just unload 17+1 into the crowd when he gets sucker punched once.

>keeps talking
I guess you missed the part where he ran away and just filled in the rest with your delusions.

>He only cares about his own prestige.

Surely that's why he ran on platform that made him a mortal enemy for half of America and most of his NY buddies.

>Control food production
>Own millions and millions of guns

Insulting the backbone of the country isn't in your best interest, leaf.

this is leftism, Sup Forums

it is everything they accuse the right of being

twitter.com/project_veritas/status/822207912646938624

You tell me.

shoulda brought a knife

antifa only understand one thing and thats the point of a knife

>this nigga

I still don't know who that guy is who out of the blue declared himself leader of the alt right.

Random masked coward sucker punches guy
wow so strong

Among normal, civilized, rational humans actions like this are looked upon very negatively.

A sucker-punch from behind is considered cowardly as all fuck. Non-psychopaths also frown upon using violence against someone who is no physical threat, and who's only crime is "saying something I didn't like..." (which most won't even know that, because normies don't have a clue who the fuck he even is.)

The normies of the world will look at videos like this and be disgusted at the violent and cowardly acts of the liberal. The only people who celebrate this behavior are niggers and other mentally ill libs. When the normie sees them celebrating, they get even sicker of the liberal's shit.

This is how we won in the first place. The "silent majority" has started to identify the disease.

BLM hooting and looting had more to do winning Trump the election than meme magic.

It kind of solidifies his existence as someone to care about. He's a real person now and not just the hail trump guy.

>wear pepe
>get punched

No other group of people arouse so much hatred from me as antifa assholes always violent and always so sure of their violence always attacking in groups and doing trashy shit cowardly stuff

That numale goy is a plant and this whole >alt right shit is made so our enemies have a target they can fight.
He is irrelevant.

Beautifully said. Also, I think it's incredible how Spencer is a white nationalist, yet gets called a white supremacist nazi despite there being zero evidence to substantiate that allegation (and saying "Hail Trump" doesn't make him a Nazi, he wasn't even on of the people who roman saluted, that was his audience members.)

Well considering it's was all staged because Richard Spencer is a plant from the kikes, I think it should just be ignored

they all way take the short trem

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, Sup Forums has nothing to do with the alt-right, the alt-right facade has been forced on Sup Forums as a way to misalign us and demonize us in the public view.
Spencer is a faggot, the guy who sucker-punched him is a pussy. Most normal people wil say it was wrong to hit him but he deserved it, and I'm mostly in agreement with that. Sup Forums has little to nothing to do with any of this.
The thing I personally find fascinating about it is the black supremacist dude whose Twitter you linked applauding this behavior when he and Richard Spencer are not so different. He is, in an amusing turn, the racist here.

>niggers attack alt right and prove that they're nothing but violent savages

lol

>If the fucking rioting and destroying property in several protests didn't make them look bad, or that one antifa teacher from California being caught on film fighting another guy didn't

You honestly don't think those things made them look bad? People are horrified at that shit.

Either way, the more random violence, riots and chaos we get, the further right Trump goes to contain it. Let antifa have their "victory."

Look at ANTIFA on Google Trends now. No one knows/cares about them in normieville. The more they do this, the more the MSM is forced to admit that the radical left exists and that they are much more violent and dangerous than the alt-right.

Oh what an ignorant faggot you are.

you always talk about this guy, but I don't know who he is other than some faggot that hijacked "alt-right" which doesn't even exist

>leftists make up a term meant to be slanderous
>retards embrace it and use it to identify themselves
this is akin to when they started proudly calling themselves cucks

>but he deserved it
>and I'm mostly in agreement with that
You believe in suckerpunching others who don't share your particular political beliefs. Your argument is irrelevant.

>sucker punch and then run away
so badass

It looks like it hurt.

The alt right will wither and die. The day after the vote the writing was on the wall that they'll disappear. They exist now as a sideshow. Trump Republicanism owns the future.

seriously since when did you retards become such peace loving hippie humanists who believe so much in the American electoral system

you're worse than the traps you make fun of, at least they've got conviction

>The alt right will wither and die.
Actually, events like these only strengthen the Alt Right. Spencer's point was portrayed beautifully - the radical left isn't afraid to resort to violence to silence conflicting opinions.

It might have if he wasn't a literal self-declared Nazi, otherwise he could have played it off as another leftist misrepresenting someone as a Nazi to justify violence

That's adorable. You think antifa actually matters. Wake up, faggot. The world doesn't give any more of a fuck about antifa than it does about the so-called "alt-right." You are both fucking punchlines to the vast majority of people. Faggots like Spencer aren't even worth throwing under the bus and neither are you. Antifa and the "alt right" aren't even going to be a footnote in the annals of history.

>believing that suckerpunching a person is wrong somehow means you're a "peace loving hippie humanist"
God damn that's the greatest stretch I've seen since your gaping hipster asshole took Jamal's cock.

>No one knows/cares about them

Good. Let them be known as anti-Trump protesters either way it's bad press for various kinds of leftoids.

>"Sodomy is white".
>"Chelsea Manning".
That fag enableing scum fuck subverter deserves it and much more.

fucking nigger and a bunch of weak leftist. i dare you faggots to try and sucker punch me you would be all lined out in chalk. fucking pathetic losers.

Help. Look at the sign behind him literally endorsing white genocide. His goal is to use his own extremism as a cover to get the left to act like monsters, and it's working perfectly.

Even if you think that, Tariq is a stupid low IQ nog that just chimps out for a living. Tommy Sotomayor should kill him

>JEUWs

Nice try.

it helps because it makes the news. richard spencer is not a well known character. this promotes him.

kek..that alt right faggot got his shit pushed in. Fucking pussy.

Fucking idiots "alt right"

We're the RIGHT. Stop being so easily memed. Idiots with no mind of their own prop up alleged leaders, and then they are targeted and it is seen as a symbolic blow to our entire movement.

All we need is Sup Forums. Stop calling yourselves the alt-right. If you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying, which I know for a fact at least half of you are, then just keep your fucking mouths shut and continue to lurk until you grow more IQ points and until we need you to spam Pepes over twitter.

Fat part of the bell curve. Whatever, you won't get it anyway.

>Suckerpunch someone, immediately run away, then say "Spencer's a fucking pussy"
This is cognitive dissonance to a whole new level.

I can sit here calmly and tell you that I utterly despise and disrespect you and have every intention to fuck your life up with a smile on my face

but then I wouldn't be any better than a liberal, what does that make you?

>triggering a kid to say "actually,"

Thanks for that

NEITHER, HES JUST A FALSE FLAG ANYWAYS...

>PRAISE KEK OC MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>I wouldn't be any better than a liberal
Well shit, I didn't expect us to actually agree on something. Props.

That's not what I meant. I'm not for just punching people who disagree with me so long as they're willing to discuss our differences but with Spencer it comes with the territory.
If it helps I think he took it pretty well, I didn't notice him crying like everyone is saying. He didn't retaliate too which looks good for him. I still have no respect for the guy who just out and punched him, but hey, the only fair fight is the one you win.
Bottom line, I'm just not bothered by this. I have no beef with Spencer although I don't particularly hold him in any good regard. I'm more tired of people aligning Sup Forums with the alt-right when there is zero connection, that's just not how Sup Forums works.
So what I'm really trying to say here is fuck off.

we agree on a lot more than you think, I'm just not willing to take a billionaires cock up my ass as he tells me that I should hate myself and if I suck his cock just right then I just might get my piece of that pie in the sky

>come into a thread on a topic you're not interested in
>tell others to fuck off
God damn this thread's been a goldmine for retardation.

Hurts the movement because of this reason, only normies actually want to see this cunt get sucker punched. They won't have any sympathy for him.

Spencer himself may not get much sympathy BUT the left has now entered a new phase where political violence is justified against anybody that they label right wing. Ultimately, this helps us.

>implying that taking on a mob of brainless commies by yourself is a good idea

>post unsourced picture of American children making a vaguely nazi looking salute
>this means America wasn't an enemy to Nazi Germany

Pathetic.

The funniest part is that he got punched in the face while talking about Pepe. It's like these fags really forget that they're not on the internet.