OK...

OK, so are we all in agreement that masonic cults and human sex trafficking are real things and that they do in fact affect Americans and have been for years now and that it is not just some "conspiracy theory"? Please weigh in your thoughts. Also general mason thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess i find out when i join the masons guys I'll let you know

>Please weigh in your thoughts.

just need to look hard at congress, always, really we should install cameras into their eyeballs and stream everything they do the a cloud that the public can openly scrutinize

heh yeah might as well. an eye for an eye I guess.

Congressional body cams. Good idea. Has to be 24 7 tho.

Stop being a monstrous faggot OP and quit drawing an innocent fraternity in your insolent shitposting

Not just sex trafficking but child sex trafficking. But plebs and sheep can't handle this information so nothing will ever, ever be done about it

impossible to be a monstrous faggot.

im not a freemason.

> Free Masons
> Sex trafficking

Pick none

Yeah honestly it seems like people just don't want to speak about these things because it's ugly/scary to them or something.

How would you know if free speech really existed?

It's possible to believe that it does because you have never uttered something which was prohibited. Your thinking fell within the paradigms given to you from birth, and though you may believe otherwise, nothing you uttered was deemed threatening to the regime.

One method of determining that free speech is strictly prohibited by the US regime is simply to consider the ease with which we can build a space elevator and generator 20%+ annual GDP growth. We've had this technology for decades, but continue on mired in economic malaise.

It isn't even the case that the idea is obscure. The orbital ring design was first proposed by Tesla and even was the basis of Arthur C Clark's original speculation.

Despite this, when thinking of a space elevator most people conjure up images of a counterweight beyond geosynchronous orbit and a 40,000 km tether - something that is truly impossible with today's materials.

Ask yourself: how is it possible that we went from an original design which was possible technologically possible to construct decades ago to a mass conception of space elevators in terms of an unworkable design?

This is hard evidence of systemic purging of any truly dissident thought by the US regime.

Not only are you opposed by a vast conspiracy, it is so pervasive and sinister that the most benign of truly free speech - imagining a better world - is strictly prohibited and censored.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

you created a shit thread and posted more than everyone else combined. The free masons historically have denounced cheld turf, and you're coming across as chil. So plz stop

mason threads gone after pizzagate confirming they rape kids. someone post owl minerva screencaps

TY needed some pasta salad before leaving thread. god bless

>you created a shit thread and posted more than everyone else combined.

yes, and?

>The free masons historically have denounced cheld turf, and you're coming across as chil. So plz stop

you seem uncomfortable.

they also consume baby foreskin, eat shit, rape each other and suck dick and are blackmailed into doing stupid garbage because of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

>mason threads gone after pizzagate confirming they rape kids.
royalty rape kids, and corrupt elitists, historically thats how it's been a long time, over 2000 years,

Why are people acting like this is new? Rich people take advantage of poor people. Water is wet.

You have to get in pretty deep before they let you in on all the fun

They have little spook clubs where they fart in each other's eye and worship the devil and rape kids. It's kooky but yeah this some wet water

That's so stupid to me. Not being able to "handle" an idea. It's either true or it's not. If we all dig into it, we'll find the truth, and then we can all deal with it how we will.
But I'm actually putting effort towards it, because it needs to stop.

>This is hard evidence of systemic purging of any truly dissident thought by the US regime.

Why has the regime been doing it?

Hillary was beat, pol doesn't care about pedos anymore.

murder and treason is accepted in freemasonry
they always deny it, but it's true.

>basis of Arthur C Clark's original speculation

*A. C. Clarke, not Clark.

jewish traits

>But I'm actually putting effort towards it, because it needs to stop.

Thanks, a lot of people watch my posts but I'm basically powerless to do any sort of action so it's good to know that there are still people in this world with common sense.

>The orbital ring design was first proposed by Tesla and even was the basis of Arthur C Clark's original speculation.
>This is hard evidence of systemic purging of any truly dissident thought by the US regime.
We're in the Edison vs. Tesla arc of this timeline. Trump is a Tesla descendant, and the elites that support this side of the war just won a major battle. Space elevator soon...?

Slowly but surely, we'll do it.

>We're in the Edison vs. Tesla

You got that part wrong. The big fight was actually Tesla vs. Einstein, not Edison.

To admit that Einstein was wrong and Tesla right needs some courage from any modern physicist. It is not only the political elites that need to be battled.

>tfw only a humble biologist
Been trying to learn more about Tesla lately. It's great that Wikileaks dumped some of his stuff, but maybe we need to FOIA or ask Assange for more.

>Been trying to learn more about Tesla lately

Look it up, the basic stuff is all there. No need to FOIA though some files might have been stolen by CIA.

Nikola Tesla (the man whom we should be thankful for so many useful inventions) said that Einstein was an idiot and fraud. Let it sink in.