Divided America

Even Trumpshills have to admit that Trump has not the same mandate as Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDwrBGUcuH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Republicans got jobs to go to.

most of the regular white folks that voted for trump have to go to work on Friday's because they have jobs

A

>Daily reminder that the PEOPLE elected Clinton, not the archaic and undemocratic electoral college. Clinton would've pulled a Crowd more bigly than trump and Obama combined

The fact that that many people flew across the country to D.C. is in itself a mandate. Probably only about 5% of that crowd was from D.C. where as Obama's crowd had a good 50% from D.C. from being a historic moment and D.C. having a large black populace.

People are tards, who cares what they want?

FBPB

Hillary lost. Obama accomplished nothing.

Stay mad Leaf.

There were no whiny republican boycotts of Obama. Republicans didn't instead go riot and protest. More people went because MUH FIRST BLACKY as well!

Also niggers love Obongo but not Trump, and finally: Whites have jobs.

Fucking shill

The number than matter is 304, so enjoy your participation trophy and come back in 8 years.

Yeah were supposed to lose 1/2 days of work travel to a city that we never been too to stand and watch a man speak. I think this proves how dumb Obongos were.

you're still a leaf

daily reminder you're a faggot who doesn't know how to greentext

disappointing tbqh

Were being raided by /r/virgins

Lousy excuses when Trumpshills pride themselves on the large crowds Trump attracted to his campaign speeches....................

what a great image of the cuckold republican party. most don't even support or agree with their russian puppet candidate and stayed home. but totally willing to destroy democracy and america because they're on the losing side (and still are)

>proving OPs point

no matter how many fake posts with incorrect timestamps you desperately shill

YOU
STILL
LOST
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

lmao he even has less congress members LMAO

>Obama
>first black man to be elected president of the US
>lives in an area where more leftists live, thus easier for them to go to the event

>Trump
>No minority/special snowflake card to play
>less right winged people live in the area
>Media has been running a smear campaign since the second he started running to make this guy look bad

gee I wonder why?

This. I streamed it at work today.

The mandate was already determined on election night when he won you fucking maple-guzzing faggot

This relates to American politics, and you aren't even a real country you silly goose!

bump :)

Not to mention he's made enemies with a shitload of Washington.
If the city didn't hate him, he wouldn't be doing his job.

Maybe not, but he damn sure knows how to use the bully pulpit in the 21st century. Obama never made his case to the American people unless he was campaigning. Obama needed the mandate where I think Trump could get by without it.

white people have to work on fridays. were not all lazy niggers. fucking leaf

My immediate thought

Trump voters go to work on Fridays

Funny how Vox had that image up and running without a time stamp before but now it has one. I saw it for the first time before the motorcade arrived with Trump. Keep shillin', reeree.

Daily reminder that we don't elect our President democratically. This is a friggin constitutional republic. lurk the US moar newfriend

I wanted to fly out but hotel and flight prices were like 4x the normal rate

bump

I thought Trumpshills complained about having lost their jobs to illegals?

I wonder who could be behind this post...

(((CNN))) & Liberals Run with Fake Trump Inauguration Crowd Photo #fakenews

youtube.com/watch?v=dDwrBGUcuH0

Nice video mate.

>media is lying about the time they got this image even though it was from a live video feed
How retarded can you be?

Trump voters have to work.

Hussein Obamas voters (all niggers) never work and just get free gibsmedats and handouts from Obongo paid for by white working men and women.

Fuck off you leaf faggot.

Trump supporters are mostly working people NOT LIVING IN DC
Obama supporters are either non-working leeches living in DC, or just non-working leeches who have a lot of free time to travel to DC

this is so retarded I literally cannot find a place to start with the explanation. your masterful demonstration of having no intelligence whatsoever has totally drained my hopes to make you understand how idiotic your post really was.

>msm live feed in 2017, dated from 2009, msm with a time machine amirite?
>writing live feed on a 2017 pic makes it so

etc.

Inauguration attendance is not a legally recognized measure of the extent of the president's powers. Oh wait, it's a leaf. They make absolutely fucking terrible posts devoid of any value or sense all the fucking time! Hilarious.

America is gonna end up needing two walls.