They have a point

pol btfo.

lmaoo

That's true. Barack did not anticipate his sugar daddy becoming flotus.

Why is he hiding her hands?

"Is that a phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
"Oh Barrack~"

Micheal Obama not wanting Barack as a sugar daddy

I'm disappointed with you POL

Top kek @ "true love"

What's the over under at now on their divorce?

literally noone there

LM F A O
turd post best post
/thread

They will divorce and Michelle will fly around the world to much lobster salad and quaff champagne in evil Whitey's most civilized and expensive places; King Nigger will be seen with a variety of young White female admirers as he hangs around Washington to cause trouble for Trump on the orders of George Soros.

Screencap this.

Fucking kek'd

>r dadd

> "True Love"
They have both cheated multiple times

She was trying to pull away as much as possible without running away

Transsexual gay niggers vs Rich white heteros.

Melania was a millionaire before she met Trump, they should do their research first.

Also pic very much related.

>first day of Trump's presidency and the left can do nothing but generate tabloid-grade trash all day

Boy what's next? Barron is Bat Boy?

WEW LADS

I voted Trump but he does have a problem with cheating on his wives before so this isn't entirely wrong.

Sauce

>Barron Trump dressing up at Batman at night, trying to escape Trump Tower to execute vigilante justice on the people who didn't vote for his daddy.
>Security drags him back to his room while he wails until he is sat in front of a Wii U with Minecraft already on.

>those fucking arms

>implying his ex-wives didn't divorce him in order to set themselves for life financially in 'Murica after he became pretty much their visa/citizenship sponsor

Plus I do not reckon any overt acts of cheating. Seeing other women does not necessarily mean he also had sex with them. As a businessman, especially since he started seeing other women when he smelled trouble, he hedged his bets.

True, they do look like a tranny man's.

>when even the gossip rags can't find dirt about Melania besides the nude modelling
>when even they can't find evidence of marital strife
>when reports are that the two are in fact a happily married couple

>I went through all of the pictures of them until I found one of her not smiling so I can make this meme

>using a picture from several hours before the inauguration

Tiffany was literally born out of wedlock iirc.

niggers vs humans

kek

That was fucking genius, user. Wow.

>sugar daddy gone wrong
>Your 'daddy' is now POTUS

wut?

LOL reddit worthy

Well, she does have a cock, and Obama loves him some cock.

ageism from a lefty nutjob.

Older men, especially wealthy ones do very well with women. A smart woman will find one that is secure. Nothing wrong with that situation.

Obama is married to a gorilla.

It's finally nice to have a first lady who's easy on the eyes again.

>Obama is married to a gorilla.
1) Michelle is a graduate of Harvard, Melania has no degrees.
2) Evidence again that Trumpshills are racist assholes

>It's finally nice to have a first lady who's easy on the eyes again.

You should check your eyes again.

>1) Michelle is a graduate of Harvard

How does that change the fact she looks like a post-op tranny?

My eyes are fine. Good job cherry picking.

Where do you think you are? You fucking gook.

dotr soon faggot

He said it makes her less like a gorilla, you stupid non-reading nigger.

She's ugly as fuck and certainly got in on affirmative action but he is correct that she's clearly pretty smart for a negress.

Didn't Michael threaten to divorce barry when he lost his first run for congress?

Legit want this to become reality but he actually escapes a couple of times for the news to clamp on.

>sugar daddy gone wrong
He went from being just another billionaire to the billionaire president of the US. She hit the sugar daddy jackpot

Michelle never considered dating Barack until he became POTUS. She rejected him about 5 times

>female admirers
wew lad

ayyy originalmao

On Normiebook literally every teenage girl has been posting about how the obamas are "goals yasssss"

And people who think Melania is attractive are low test