What in the World boys

Guise, I just got this strange wash of emotion over me.

What the fuck is even going on. I cant believe this is the world we are all living in. Dont get me wrong I love it and Im overjoyed but im so used to shit and bad that I dont know how to process good.

what is this im feeling bros?? Its funny, I dont know how to describe it, I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

:thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=D_4FUc_0Cd8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYWo7vg6mYs&list=RDPqYasuJTkik&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=zQfF84ackMM
youtube.com/watch?v=fiON05GpfHE
youtube.com/watch?v=DAlWaPmtiWk
youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=R7BiKZbKffk
youtube.com/watch?v=zDdTKGUu0Co
youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 49 next month. My daughter goes to university in Summer. My mum is blind and my wife died in 2012 in a car crash.
Be strong mate. Life is cruel but beautiful. Hold the line, lad.

Happiness.

Welcome back.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE OR JUST FANTASY

Kek Vult

It's the return of hope.

You just described exactly what tripping acid feels like

God speed sir, I wish well for you and yours. Im so sorry for your wife.

praise!

real thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=AYWo7vg6mYs&list=RDPqYasuJTkik&index=16

Bullshit

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=zQfF84ackMM

Ella Fitzgerald is a poor mans Joe Stafford

it's extreme alcohol induced emotions
>fuck you guise, I fuck love you all

quite likely

all the "yesterday/old" libs/dems/super cucks will go through this

You are feeling the timeline divide. We are going into uncharted territory lads, buckle up.

>tfw the timelines get too muddled to handle

>im so used to shit and bad that I dont know how to process good.

u just got pozzed 4Trump!

Enjoy it for the moment OP, there's lots more work to be done.

tfw sjws begin to get memed out of existence
I wish I had a back to the future photograph of some fishmouthed libtards to watch slowly fade away

youtube.com/watch?v=fiON05GpfHE

If you think this is bad

It's happiness and content with the direction we are heading. Finally, for the first time, we are allowed that sensation.

>grade A visualizations

awesome bro
youtube.com/watch?v=DAlWaPmtiWk

youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't know what to feel

>Place bets on trump to win election
>make 250k because madman
>havent spent / enjoyed the money cos in the back of my mind I've been worried about assassination shit, cos of how the bets were written (he will be next president, not win election), that something would happen and I'd have to give the money back because of lawyer bullshit
>been working my wage cuck job for two months thinking shit will turn bad, and it hasn't

WTF I do now lads?

I really miss 2015.
>Comfy Trumpy Thanksgiving
>Jeb! and guacabowle
>beginning of Trump general and the memewar
>Taking away the current year from the beady eyed jew
We were so hopeful, deep down a lot of us were sure that we will lose but we never admitted it.
We won. Unbelievable, especially because the long transition period we didn't realize the full victory.
Main thing now is not to relax, u Trump starts cucking we need to push him back to the right.

Found out my ArmyBro was murdered by some scumbag a few months back. We need to bring back public hangings.

trumps a kike fool things are worse now

you wanna cry because the world is doomed

I needed one of these feel good threads, user
God bless you, god bless Sup Forums

pic related, me

:)

Holy shit

Im jelly, I called Trump win back in july or so, long before anyone

just a gut feeling, just by the way the winds were blowing I knew it. And I didnt bet, I should have.

Dont waste it. Spend it well, invest, Buy a good piece of property

Just dont waste it, Trump would hate for you to waste it.

You're feeling pride user. Probably for the first time in a while. You can finally be proud of your country, your leader, and most of your fellow man. We started a movement so powerful, its going to have a domino effect across the globe.

We won user. We god damn fucking won.

>actual OP

I dont even care

feels good

Don't worry, brother. Up until now, we only took their present away. Now, we'll take their future away from them.

At work today at my desk I started tearing up so much watching President Trump salute the troops. I just couldn't take it. There is still hope. For those of us who remember when Bush won, and then later when the Obama experiment commenced, this is a glorious moment. We finally have a President who loves his country again. The troops and our law enforcement love President Trump. We're going to make it.

A poignant and profound statement

lol, cringed

you look like ryan gosling's beta younger brother

Dis.

He is with us.

Save it, buy a small townhome or cheap house in a decent neighborhood, a shotgun, and start a family.

DONT BLOW IT

I mean, Thats pretty good man.

Ill take it

FINLAND!
youtube.com/watch?v=R7BiKZbKffk

youtube.com/watch?v=zDdTKGUu0Co

Stay strong m8, the world is here for you.

Work out more, we're going to need you

>Guise, I just got this strange wash of emotion over me.

>What the fuck is even going on. I cant believe this is the world we are all living in. Dont get me wrong I love it and Im overjoyed but im so used to shit and bad that I dont know how to process good.

>what is this im feeling bros?? Its funny, I dont know how to describe it, I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

your just having your first gay feelings user

>be nothing more than a warplane for the great powers to fight on
>have a nihilistic and adolescent attitude

sorry I forget about all the lesser humans

I was watching Alex Jones and I started tearing up earlier, and I haven't cried in 7 years.

I can't believe it. The liberal dystopian hellscape we've been living in for the last 8 years might actually come to an end. For the last 2 years I have been harassed by professors for being a white Christian male, harassed by peers, had girlfriends corrupted by feminism, had my income be demolished by the economy, my family has lost everything only to be kicked by an anti-white anti-Christian culture.

I thought that this was reality from now on. I thought that this was how life was going to be. Just steadily heading into disgusting dark degeneracy for the rest of my life.

Donald Trump is my hero. 17 cuckservatives lined up to run for president. 17 cuckservative weakling cowards who weren't going to fight the culture war. None of them were prepared to fight for us. Donald Trump stood up and fought for us. He fought the entire world, never backing down from a fight. He verballly annihilated every institution and has already demolished liberal culture with his strength.

It's almost hard to believe. Every day I think about it and start laughing with joy. I honestly believe that God blessed America and gave us another chance through Donald Trump.

We have to keep on fighting gents. We have to keep fighting the culture war and make this country into something better than it ever has been. This is our last chance to take our culture away from the vile disgusting leftists.

>Guise, I just got this strange wash of emotion over me.

>What the fuck is even going on. I cant believe this is the world we are all living in. Dont get me wrong I love it and Im overjoyed but im so used to shit and bad that I dont know how to process good.

>what is this im feeling bros?? Its funny, I dont know how to describe it, I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

no, he's drunk and feeling the blessings of Kek (pbhn)
>smell the roses

Thanks, user. I will.
I am currently a Royal Guard conscript.

I'm very much preparing for Order 66

youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig

We saved the west for at least another 20 or 30 years

its the feeling of winning

get used to it user

its our world now and we run these streets,get strong get fit and follow trumps lead and take chances and get successful

IM sorry Finland,

I wish you could be here with us I do

Your leaf is showing

Props to you, good job lad, keep up the good work

Im bumping

fuck you

I'm so ready for life not to suck anymore