Pics don't lie

Trump is not popular and most people hate him
Trump got even fewer votes than crooked Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15uwN_NASP8
youtube.com/watch?v=dDwrBGUcuH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

during inaug left

morning of inaug right

stop being an idiot

Im ok with this because it makes people even madder that he is president.

Trump is popular and most people love him
Trump got even more votes that crooked Hillary.

>during inaug left

>morning of inaug right

Moron.

Oh noes Trump is getting fewer people than obama because only 12k people voted for him in d.c
Really clonkers my bonkers

This is like those pictures of those empty Hillary rallies. It's easy to make a place look empty if you take pictures before people show up.

youtube.com/watch?v=15uwN_NASP8

Shows plenty of shots of the completely packed crowd.

Biggest turnout in US history.

Reportedly Trump got 800k

that's pretty good for a republican in DC

yes exactly thank you for making my point for me

So Obama = black, Trump = white?

(((CNN))) & Liberals Run with Fake Trump Inauguration Crowd Photo #fakenews

youtube.com/watch?v=dDwrBGUcuH0

I was watching the inauguration. It was packed.

>t. Prajeet Faggot

It's over leaf. Trump is officially president and he probably is fucking Melania in the Oval Office as I type this. After he finishes he'll maybe get a couple hours of sleep and get right on to making America great again because he's a machine like that.

Really makes you think

Obama's inaug
>sunny
>tuesday
>black people having no jobs
>Washington DC is filled with black people
>first black President
>no terrorist threat

Trump's inaug
>Friday
>raining
>most Trump supporters have jobs
>big terrorist threat

Just so you know, the only reason black people (in a massive group, not just one over there, two over here etc) attend inaugurations is if the President is black, if Obama was white, he would've gotten the same numbers as Trump. Prove me wrong.

It's a fucking work day.

It was also shit weather. People seem to forget that part.

this is what it looks like when your fan base actually has jobs they need to go to and are productive members of society instead of bottom dwellers home all day sucking on the teet of welfare + food stamps

wtf i suddenly hate trump now

kek

its not the 80's anymore, people don't leave the house as much. Sure you could watch it live on tv before but watching it live online seems to have a stronger effect. People dont even go out on weekends anymore what makes you think theyll go out to events like this anymore

fuck that OP, maybe people didnt show up because the media and social networks and literally allll the liberal douches out there would ostracize anyone who went. there were bomb and death threats everywhere, nobody wanted to go because they were afraid of the "peaceful progressive" leftist fags

Turn out for first (((((Black))))) president, like libs would miss it
Turn out for very unpopular fucking white male during a work day
really makes u think

Don't care how (((popular))) he is, all that matters is what he does while in office. Die leaf.

>comparing the crowd of the first democratic black man to be inaugurated in D.C. in Dem Country U.S.A on a crisp January day with Trump's shitty weather inauguration taking place hundreds of miles away from his core base of voters

Homeland Security thinks about 850,000 people showed up, which is impressive given that little to none of the black people that make up D.C.'s population likely showed up as they did for Obama, nor did all the dems that infest the Northeast.

His numbers were almost identical to Bill Clinton's first-- and he had good weather.

The parade was even worse.

LMAO

Everyone knows Obama was and is more popular, but so fucking what?
He did his terms and now he's gone.
Old news.

The alternative to Trump was fucking Hillary - and Bernie until BLM outed him as a gutless squib.

And Hillary is hated by more Presidents than any person in history.
How bad do you have to be to get Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and Bill Ciinton to hate you?
Even Jimmy Carter probably hates her.
GW Bush doesn't hate her but that's only because he's on a big softie kick these last few years, seeing his father get old and putting things into perspective and all.
But the fact is everyone hates Hillary, and George Bush in his prime surely did, too.
Fuck, I'll bet Barbara Bush hates her.

She would have had fewer people turn out than Trump.
But of course she couldn't win an elecction handed to her on a silver platter.
A tape of Trump talking about grabbing pussy surfaces AND SHE STILL LOST.

>camera angle

First of all your country deserves a nuclear holocaust fucking leaves, second
he won fare and square the system goes by electoral votes not by some fags and woman wanted another woman to he press.

>riots
>cops shut down most streets
>only people allowed in are people who lived right next to the route or press

Nice straw grasping.

>Trump = white
Trump = kike

pic related, google it

For the record