Seriously, fuck you guys. Climate Change is literally the most important issue facing not just America...

Seriously, fuck you guys. Climate Change is literally the most important issue facing not just America, but the world right now and now that Republicans control everything America is going to pull out of The Paris Agreement, divest in clean technology, and go back to dirty fossil fuels and waging wars to get more of it.

You fuckers got a meme elected to see a bunch of SJWs cry and while it may be funny, now humanity is going to suffer immeasurably because of it.

Famine, Mass Migration, flooded coastlines, super storms, mass extinction of animal species, the acidification of the ocean, thawing permafrost, and I could go on and on.

We are all so fucking fucked. These were the critical 4 years to keep under the 2C ceiling and now we're gonna shoot right through it because "Climate Change is a hoax made up by The Chinese!"

Alright faggy, choose one - Productivity and efficency or be prepared to have double the taxes and half the wage you're getting right now.

It is disgraceful to people as whole to not use their full potential for economical industrious capacities.

Why do you buy shit that results in pollution? Because you're a virtue signalling faggot. Kinda like Dicaprio bitching about pollution when his mansions use as much electricity as small towns.

Don't worry, the rich will be okay no matter how many of us poor fuckers die in the climate calamity. Trump will be fine pol is willing to die to keep him wealthy.

You can't eat money, brah.

yea and al gore said wed have no polar ice left in 2015. never trust a hippy. gtfo. etc

Fuck off

Motherfucker I am doing everything I can to reduce my carbon footprint.

I've gone vegan since animals are a huge source of methane.

I'm saving my money up to install solar panels on the roof of the house I live in.

I recycle and have a compost pile in my back yard.

I use old worn out clothes, repairing them as they get worn down.

I try to drive as little as possible and instead ride the bus and/or bike

No but you can buy food with money you faggot.
If you apply regulation to every possible industry you'll create absolute shithole because investors are gonna leave and they are gonna leave quicky. People will get fired and economical instability will arise.
Your green fanatisicm is possible only in proletarian dictatorship and even then you'll be miserable as fuck although you'll have a little more trees here and there.

I could go for some global warming right now. This winter has been the coldest one in years.

no point in USA doing anything about climate change if saudi arabia, uae, russia and china won't budge.

guess some of us are just gonna have to move further inland when the sea levels rise.

explain how will guilt taxes reverse climate change

>Famine, Mass Migration, flooded coastlines, super storms, mass extinction of animal species, the acidification of the ocean, thawing permafrost
are you sure you didn't vote trump just so you can see exactly this happen?

relax jr, it's all gonna' be ok

Does it mean nothing to you that all of the heavy hitters in your movement are rich as shit and collectively make more co2 than the rest of you combined? Can you not see the scam?

Question authority, little brother.

you people are up in arms about the power of the president, the paris agreement, and the federal gov. but what do you do with your power and your control? do you drive a car? do you use electricity? do you utilize all of these evil things you're so concerned about killing the planet? if your answer is yes, regardless of the reasoning behind it and justification you have, you are just as much part of the problem. if you want to save the planet with your climate saving bullshit, start with you. don't bitch about the government not telling people to tone it back. don't bitch about the government regulating how much shit you put into the air. start with yourself, and if you can figure out a way to make that bullshit work, then move up to your community, then expand more and more. until you live your life by the expectations you set for the government, shut the fuck up.

Yes, climate change is real.
But the shills hijacked the issue and this should be fixed.

Earth climate is is in constant change, we contribute to it and the science has to work on the issue without political shills using retarded agendas to push narratives.
Science is there to understand nature, use it in ways not harmful to us but in ways to better our lives.
The issue of climate change is not trivial binary concept.

>oy vey the world is ending....

just breath into balloons and sell them to the gubment when they come to collect their carbon tax faggot

>some faggy windmills are capable of replacing real power sources
nice meme

why can't they?

Fuck Polar Bears

No we won't

God you're a fucking moron, climate change or global warming or whatever the fuck you wanna call it isn't real you stupid fuck, I hope your baiting. You dumb cunt.

You are not white if you say so.
White man pursues harmony.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm going to post a reaction meme and spew curse words.

>climate change
>100% caused by humans
pick one

ok, and how many cocks do you suck per hour?

Not saying it's going to work but I don't think "guilt taxes" is really what they want, they want to economically incentivize the industry to clean up the energy infrastructure

Right now there is economic incentive to continue on a path that they believe will result in catastrophic warming, so they want to change the economic incentives

muh warmin'
muh climate

If America is allowed to become nonwhite the world is not worth saving desu senpai

No, immigration is the most important issue. Who's going to fix the planet when whitey's gone?

Global warming isn't real, climate change is.
People going crazy about it is silly anyways since we can only control so little of a tiny percentage of the things in the atmosphere.
Climate is changing but it's changing on its own.

but seriously, denial doesn't mean it's not real.

Damn that was a good one. You really got him there with that sound argument.

kek
Stop samefagging, it's so obvious

Unlike nuclear, fossil fuel, and hydroelectric, wind and solar aren't baseload power sources. Your chance to win me over about climate change was contingent on shilling hard for nuclear. Anyone advocating otherwise is a dumbass not worth my time. Also, it's more important to ensure that the people who can enjoy the environment generations down the road aren't niggers who will fuck everything up anyway. Hence, we elect trump.

I'm not, that was an actual post by an actual person. Doesn't matter anyways because I don't think there's any way for me to actually prove it.

Best post of all time?

You're talking to a bunch of people who are invisible to humanity. They have been losers and outcasts their entire lives. They don't have futures. Do you think they give a shit about other peoples future? Thats about as likely as them stopping jacking off to anime

Not sure if bait but here we go.

Climate change "denial" isn't denial of the phenomenon. Its denial of the reasoning that we humans are causing it. We aren't.

Climate change is a normal part of the earth's life cycle i.e. the 6 ice ages that the earth has had millions of years pre humans.

The notion that we are causing it is therefore not true, neither can we prevent it, we are simply too inferior.

Yes a green free energy would soulve the world's problems, but then you would have a population explosion that would likely cause more problems than solve any.

/thread

someone that gets it.........

lol wew lad I cant even imagine the mental hurdles you went through to come to this conclusion.

I understand that this is believable. I understand that you desperately want the libruls to be wrong. But please... this isn't a fucking game.

As sad as it looks the left is producing electricity for cities the right is could only produce for a town.

>Climate Change is literally the most important issue facing not just America, but the world right now
I agree completely. The only solution is to genocide all non-whites (sans nips who are the only one that give at least some fucks about the environment) on this planet by the way, so I hope you're up for that.

Lol you're a actually a sad little cuck. Who gives a fuck about climate change anyway? Climate has always been changing since the day one of this earth. So why fucking worry for something we cant do anything about?

>*Leans in to mic*

WRONG

Climate change is darwinism

There are too many people in this world and natural selection allows us to get rid of the degenerates