Japan needs immigration, softens requirements for residence

WEEABOOS REJOICE, WEEABOO REJOICE!

YOU CAN NOW GET RESIDENCE AFTER ONLY ONE YEAR OF LIVING IN JAPAN! YOU READ IT HERE, FOLKS! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The Japanese Ministry of Justice has decided that it is going to amend the rules for becoming a permanent resident in Japan to allow foreigners to apply for permanent residence after as little as one year in Japan.

>These rules will become effective as of the end of March 2017.

resources.realestate.co.jp/news/getting-permanent-residence-in-japan-new-rules-announced/

>move to japan
>get samurai'd

Don't spread this dude, it will be the end of Anime.

Why the hell would I want to live there though? I don't speak Japanese, and real life isn't like cartoons at all.

too late, anime is kill

Low crime, high wages, low land prices, highly educated population, high average wealth, stable government, cutting edge tech, I could go on.

If you're redpilled, it's also a conservative, religious ethnostate.

>ethnostate.

Not with you there, loser.

>mfw we're all that except for low land prices

Goddamn country parks

Keep dreaming.

Japan is finally getting the diversity it needs!

WAITO

No double citizenship though, right?

Dumbasses.
Population decline is not a problem.

I'm OK with dis

>move to Japan
>become resident
>lose previous passport
>get enslaved
Top kek those elevens know what they're doing

kek you stupid monkeys

to get job in japan you need university degree

no anime faglord or nigger has university degree
nobody will stay here

>no anime faglord has university degree
Oh nip you are so wrong

Is it better than living in California?

university degree in cocksucking maybe, toothpaste

on top of that none of you mongrels could ever learn our language
you will never be japanese

Anything is, Calibro.

ok faggot have fun learning one of the most hard languages in the world,dealing with xenophobic employers and work hours that would make a cotton picking nigger blush.

fuck off they are full. fix your own damn country

Quit roleplaying, jarhead.

I alone will help repopulate Japan.

Quit occupying Okinawa, faggot.

The war is long over. Hiroshima and Nagasaki have been rebuild while your country lies in shatters, destroyed by niggers, mexicans and muslims.

Fuck off.

That wasn't my point at all
Read it again
>none of you could learn Japanese
Do you have to?
I have a few colleagues in Japan (dutch) and their jap is fucking garbage but their already in line for residency

Considering you're dutch, atleast 80% of those people you mentioned are black.

There is only one job for black people.
Luring tourists into yakuza strip clubs. Surely your colleagues are intelligent and will surely be granted a permanent visa.

>Japan's gonna get fucked over by 'diversity'

Well, I guess South Korea, China and Taiwan will learn from this.

Hey buddy, we'll be neighbors once I finish up my degrees and head back to Okinawa.

I was there because my parents were in the Air Force and I fell in love with the food and the people. They liked me too, surprisingly. Probably because I'm pale and look Okinawan.

I know Japanese and I'm working towards becoming a Physician's Assitant, with a contract through the U.S. military.

Let's get along. We'll have Soba, some Coco's curry, buy some slick clothes and go bar-hopping.

It'll be great!

Weebs are weebs because they are mostly autistic and can't talk to western girls. Do they think Japanese girls are somehow magically going to cure them of their awkwardness and they automatically lust for them?

>do i have to learn Japanese
if you don't you are fucking worse than the sandniggers that are flooding your own shithole. let me guess, you are looking for an economic handout and a free asian wife too.

assimilate or throw yourself off the nearest pier.

I regret everything

I'm not looking in to migrating to Japan at all

Japan is a pretty cool place, but who the fuck would want to live there? Someone anime faggot or a loser that can't hack it in their own country. Gay.

Are you not White? If you're White you'll have 100 girls lined up to marry you. But yeah why would anyone want to lose their original passport for that.

You're going to beg us to come back once China is deep in your ass.

so you want to fuck up their nice ethnostate? doesn't that make you the subhuman nigger?

>going to Coco's when you can do that in America anyway

F

>2017
>unironically being chinese
LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE

not when Trump gives them nukes in exchange for making anime real

>go to an island full of chinks
>you Japanese now
>burgers take it
>sperg out
Haha

Also if you are not Japanese and you live in Japan you are literally a nigger. Yes, you're a nigger. Even if you speak Japanese, you're a nigger. Do you like being a nigger? Hate niggers in your own country? Well, have fun becoming a nigger.

DO NOT MOVE TO JAPAN!

Just like you Americans and Germans do not want any niggers in your country, WE DONT WANT ANYONE OF A DIFFERENT RACE IN OUR COUNTRY!!

If you want to have no spics or niggers, you can't come somewhere where you racemix yourself, IDIOTS

>going to Coco's when you can buy S&B in the supermarket

It's the same fucking shit.

America must be a fucking great country if you flee to Japan.

Surely your values will be of great use to the japanese people. Meanwhile your family will get raped and murdered by wild niggers while your politicians are too afraid to name the problem, diversity.

Regret your stupid decision to let niggers in your country.

You used to be cool toothpaste.

>china
China can't even keep it's soldiers healthy.
Have you seen chinese products? They are shit. Surely their rifles will break after 2 or 3 uses.

t. another faggot that pretends to be Japanese because it gives me status on a weeb site

/thread.

stay in your own god damn countries. fix your own god damn people and solve your own god damn problems.

make sure you visit to experience what other cultures have to offer but you deserve nothing but death if you abandon your own culture for the sake of diluting someone else's

I want to be cool again

I want us to go back to a time where we were good friends Japan

Exchange student?

>already a racemixed mutt
This really is the Dutch their fault

>all japanese people love america over everything
>there is no possibility an actual japanese person would come here

you are so fucking uninformed america just like always

Try the hitler approach and we may talk again.

6 millions dead niggers. You can do that, right?
if you do it right we'll allow you to clean up the niggers from our country

Yeah but its also rooted with deep racism. Youd have to learn Japanese to work and you would only find a real job in western firms.

Sure, move if you live in a shithole but that aint the case for me at least

>Get to go work in a lab studying things I love in a country I love

Am I the most blessed man alive? I certainly feel that way. It's like a nerdy, reclusive weeb's wet dream. Being a scientist gives me an excuse to be a huge dork.

Post more Nano. More Yukko also acceptable.

I don't want to go to California just to eat Coco's. I'm also not trusting of if it's going to be as good or not. They're definitely not going to have good prices or monthly specials like Coco's in Oki did. Plus they won't have any awesome Gachapon for me to get some cool shit like last time.

I can never recreate the spiciness though.

Hey, Okinawa is hardly Japan. It's practically all the good things about Japan with a dash of all the good things I like about America, except when the Navy tourists rape the locals I don't get punished because I'm not in the military.
Lol it was fucking awesome. I mean, it's sad of course, but after that rape incident in like 2012, a huge ban/curfew was put on all active duty military which meant all the bars and nightlife around the bases were fucking dead.
I wasn't even 20 yet and bartenders would lean out of the doorways and beg me and a couple of friends to drop in because of the serious death of business for 8 months.
I have quite a few good friends from Okinawa and even mainland Japan that I still keep in touch with. Great drinking buddies, you guys don't look it but you can really drink like fish.

I'm a half-breed, so I really don't mind the idea of settling down with a nice local Okinawan girl.

So, your ancestors - who came to America from Europe presumably - are losers for not making it there?
I think you take a lot of things for granted.
If one can't flourish in a given environment but can in some other place - is he a loser for moving there?

Unless of course one is a weaboo faggot. Those people should be gassed.

>implying
Every uni in Finland has a anime and manga club
>wanting to be japanese
>wanting to learn japan
Nobody wants that user, get off your high horse

I respect Japan too much to force them to deal with my cracker ass though

A half-breed from america talking about further racemixing.

Colour me suprised.
What is it with you americans and racemixing anyway?
Do you want to fuck everything that dosn't look like you? Maybe you should try out animals for fucks sake. Or koreans. There is no difference.

This is fucking silly.

A majority of the people wasting their lives in their home countries' shouldn't fear trying to live a couple of years in other countries (unless it's a third world country). I lived in England for 4 years. Fucking hated it, made me miss America, but my point is, you truly don't appreciate your homeland until you leave it. Home is where you love. I just fell in love in a different country is all.

>tfw people in IT fields are allowed to immigrate faster
>tfw learning Cisco

I-Is my dream of living in animeland going to come true

Take a picture of yourself in front of 靖国神社 and then we can talk. Otherwise you can fuck off back to your home country.

>Cisco
Your ass is going fucking nowhere
Get a real degree of a cert with meaning

i just want live by myself around Sapporo and baseball games would really be the only time i interact with people

Nah, I was just talking about weeb faggots that can't do shit in the US and are fat ugly losers here, but when they go to Japan they think they are Charisma Man

>pic related

DONT COME HERE
WE DONT NEED RACEMIXERS

Torrent and stream laws are much more worse in Japan, be prepared to spend most of your money on DVDs if you really are an anime fan.

NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT JAPAN WAS THE LAST PURE COUNTRY. THEY NEED TO REVOKE THIS!

Can you really can yourself an anime fan is you don't know how to operate Japanese underground p2p tools

Mixed-race is the master race. Girls in Okinawa really liked the fact that I'm half Asian and have Germanic feautures. Why do so many Japanese girls like covering up to stay a fair-white color? Don't tell me it's just for health reasons.

>Colour
It's color. You're going to have to get better at spelling in American if you're going to shitpost better. Also, you capitalize names of countries and races of people.

Japanese purists are so ridiculous you probably only fap to 2D anyway.
I'm going to be your neighbor and you're going to like it!

>even a leaf gets pussy in Japan

Cisco is one of the top paying certs

Not in Japan it's not

>or koreans, there's no difference
Japan ihas greatest bantz.

At least where I am located* I should add

I heard cisco is shitty in europoor land though from people on Sup Forums

It's shitty everywhere outside the US

>Low crime, high wages, low land prices, highly educated population, high average wealth, stable government, cutting edge tech, I could go on.

fucking weeaboo cunt detected. quit being delusional, Japan no more a shithole than london is. also if you know anything about the place other than what you've ''''''''learnt'''''''''' from your chinese cartoons, you'd know nips actually despise immigrants

>If you're redpilled, it's also a conservative, religious ethnostate.
Not for long apparently! I won't move there because I can move there. You wanna blanda up? FUUUUCK YOUUUU GOOOOOOOK.

you can stop pretending to be jap now, steve.

there is nothing wrong with visiting. even for extended amounts of time. you are literal scum though if you leave for a foreign country for the sole purpose of living there and possibly marrying into the locals without 100% fully assimilating yourself into their culture. and thats not even taking the consideration that you are leaving your own culture at home and possibly furthering its decay with you doing so. don't fucking breed with locals, your aryan nigger DNA isn't wanted in foreign places same thing with gook DNA in western countries. if you complain on Sup Forums about mudskins shitting up europe you have no right to even consider going to Japan without being fluent in the language and wearing a chastity belt.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA ANIME WYMINS AT

>靖国神社
Oh, go fuck yourself. I'm not moving my ass to fucking Kudanshita now just so you fucks can be happy.

>half asian and germanic
AHAHAHAHAHA you're probably some bastard version of a slavic rape victim from slesian heritage and a vietnamnese rice farmer that fled to the US after 1970

you are worth nothing in the eyes of a japanese person
no one will hire you
we only want your money you stupid ape

Not to mention that all decadence in that we enjoy in the West aren't there
Not to mention the obscene work culture there

Plus i would miss my own race too much

Genuinely curious, why is that? Is it because our networking infrastructure here is 3rd world tier and always in need of people to work with it?

Fuck off Nigs

KEK thanks man I need a good laugh. One more for you.

>falling for the jap jew
Immigration to Japan doesn't exist, Japs are smart enough to not get jewed.

It's because Cisco is a scam artist that controls US networking but that shit doesn't fly anywhere else

My Marine friend stationed in Japan sent me this a few weeks ago

Apparently they love big white cock

That's because you're full of shit.

Politically the Japanese government wont go the way of the other governments who betrayed their people for foreigners, military occupations and such are out of control of the Japanese peoples government and representatives.

This triggers the jap

>Argentinian
Seems you've forgotten your proxy.
This 5 nukes u

>jap i follow on twitter retweets liberal propaganda shit
>it's from a westerner
it's not just third world immigration that can ruin japan

I sure can't wait for the west to ruin Japan!

Atleast my country isn't full of niggers.

All foreigners ruin countries regardless of the quality of the turd.

> all yuribait shows become SU
are you ready pol/a/cks?

>with the minimum period reduced to one year for “highly-skilled [foreign] professionals” who can score at least 80 points on the Ministry’s scorecard.

lol, it's fucking nothing. You literally need to be a millionaire with 5 Ph.D's, own 7 companies and have a dick 500 feet long to score that high on the points scorecard.
regular weeb English teachers are like 5 points and African alibaba niggers get an automatic "-" in front of their score

No shit, it all starts with Americans spreading their degeneracy over to Japan.

>quit occupying okinawa

go google Donald Trump and realize that's highly likely to happen

How is me moving to Japan and impregnating all the women with my ~75% white seed going to ruin it?