Cannot speak to libs

Anyone else have so much trouble getting along with liberals the more red pilled they became? I mean even when you hide your power level and never discuss politics.

It's like I can't even talk to liberals anymore about anything because at our core we are so different. I just straight up can't get along with them, even when I purposefully try to find common ground, not talk about politics and be nice. I don't know what to do except just try to stay away from liberals, even if that's kind of extreme.

Anyone else gone through the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes i have that feeling too but i try to force myself to talk to them and teach myself to get along with them. I think of it like developing my social skills by knowing how to get along with retards

One of the problems with libs is even when you're trying to calmly explain the logic behind your position, and trying to dispel whatever misconceptions they may have, they tend to still be condescending in response. I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother with most of them unless it's something extra stupid.

Yes except it's people in general for me.

Yes, exactly this.
I find it difficult to speak with them because they think like literal children.

I used to get angry and debate with them over how their views were misinformed, but then something clicked.

Listen to this one piece of advice: If someone says something stupid, treat them as though they are stupid. My previous mistake was to treat someone saying something stupid as though they were intelligent, and attempting to debate with them as though they were my intellectual equal.

Trust me, this is NOT the case.
Most liberals have the mindset of children.
And just as if a child said something stupid you wouldn't take them seriously, do the same with these people.

Laugh at the absurdity, or just dismiss them entirely.
It is the ONLY way to stay relatively sane around these people. Trust me.

Yeah, It was satisfying watching how they walked around smugly laughing at the right the whole year then get increasingly nervous, then lose and finally now we are at the chimp-out stage.

user, there are still good people I promise

Solid advice.

>It is the ONLY way to stay relatively sane around these people. Trust me.
already came to that realization a long time ago when it came to politics. you are correct in that I think it extends to other areas as well. I don't want to sound like this is a circle jerk, but really it's about staying sane because no matter how hard you try to get through to these people, they do not listen and do not want to listen.

what is also irritating is that they're able to excel in careers and do well in different fields of study, but when it comes to certain issues they revert to acting like babies again. it's insane.

Back in the day, it was the liberals who were regarded as losers. Now that there's 4 chan, it's you lol

Yeah, it sucks. It's like the more I try to believe in the goodness in people, the more I force myself to give them the respect I know people deserve, the more they keep proving to me that they just don't deserve it.
Like, they're my friends. I love them, I do. And full disclosure, only like half of them do this, but I just can't fucking stand them anymore.

>Be me
>Before Trump win
>Have lunch with friends and shit because it's a thing we do, fuck you
>I browse here, so ye, I'm high functioning retarded.
>Black gay friend at table
>I always sort of knew he was a jackass, just from how above it all he acted and how smart he fancied himself
>Picture Al Sharpton or something, but lanky and has a punchable voice
>Friend of the friends, though, so I respect him
>I don't usually talk that much when we hang out, I always just kind of watch
>Sometimes the conversation will shift towards politics
>Immediate shitting on Trump and anything ascoiciated with the Right happens
>They use the phrase "Trump Supporter" like it merits all of their hatred
>Black Gay Guy brings up this one time he shouted "I'M WITH HER" at a pair of dudes talking about Trump, minding their business
>It dawns on me that I now associate people that are fucking parodies of themselves, what the fuck
>Decide to defend Trump, because I refuse to just sit back and take it anymore
>The first argument he busts out against me basically boiled down to "Okay, so you hear all the women, Ell Gee Bee Tee Kyoos, and Pee Oh Sees saying Trump is bad, right? Why aren't you listening to them?"
>But here's the thing
>I'm fucking black
>The sheer fact this dude is real floors me for a second
>He give me an expectant "Well?"
>Tell him "I'm pretty sure I'm at least one of those things."
>"Yeah I know you're black but what about all the LGBTQ Women and PoC's?"
>Said in one breath
>mfw my life

I understand if you think this is fake, I don't want to believe it either. How do you get that dense?

Sup Forums was always full of rejects you mong

>I understand if you think this is fake
I think you're still new to the ride if you expect people here to find that shocking. I've heard/seen way worse from liberals.

basically it boils down to conservatives holding values that they believe are timeless and they defend, which can lead to valuing self-control and restraint. while with liberals it's dismantling all values in favor of freedom from any inhibition.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE BECOMING INDOCTRINATED YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Why do you let yourself be exploited like this? Can you really not tell that you're being manipulated? The feeling that you're feeling is not normal.

Cultural Marxism that's how.
Plus tell him that you are allowed to think for yourself and you are allowed to draw your own conclusions on controversial topics. You don;t have to be spoon fed by some people who think they are powerful just because of their genitalia or the way they use them.

Quite ironic really, i'd expect some SJW to say something like that.

>IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE BECOMING INDOCTRINATED YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
I've already thought to myself
>Am I in the wrong?
until I realize that with every debate, liberals do not argue with logic. It's because of this, that I realize it's not us who are in the wrong, because we engage in the conversation. If liberals used logic and actually could defend their points with logic, I would question myself more and be in more doubt.

This really is what it is.

Just saying that they don't use logic shows how entrenched you are.
Of course they use logic.

It may not be logic you agree with, but logic nonetheless.

Stop being obtuse.

Pic very much related

You have been told that logic is something that it is not. I know that it's hard to understand, but the kind of logic that you wield is blinding you.

Try using a little empathy with your logic and you may see what I mean. The "red pill" is nothing more than justified hatred disguised as logic.

I asked my dad what his argument was against securing the border. He called me a bigot and said I needed to stop listening to Trump.
Maybe doesn't sound like a big deal but for my own dad to immediately jump to that conclusion was mind blowing. He kind of backed it down but he never once answered my question.

>I am the only one who is observant and special.
>All of the other people, especially the ones I don't agree with for their political/social/fashion/class views are sheep who just say the same thing.
>I am so incredibly narcissistic that I actually believe that my amateur hour social commentary is anything new or enlightened.

Whoever wrote that shit is fucking retarded.

Yeah, I haven't really been browsing Sup Forums too long but I've never really leaned too far to either direction because I've only just recently decided putting towards the effort in making a political opinion. I guess I always knew things weren't as black and white as they seemed, but goddamn, I never thought I'd hate watching the news. I never thought I'd feel like I have to go to every news site that exists to find out what exactly happened with something. I never thought that the jokes used by people like Larry Wilmore or the entire writing staff on Huffpo would make me angry not because they were only "funny" in a way you'd describe something you knew was supposed to be funny, but couldn't laugh at. They're like a girl who reaches into your pants to pull out your cock for the first time, and the first thing she says when it's out and still flaccid is "aww, it's cute". She probably meant for that to be more flattering, or maybe she just wanted to say something that was sorta cool. But you don't call a man's dick cute. You just don't. It's just not sexy.

I've got more stories if you want

This.

TBPFH stop coming here if you are still young. Live your life, graduate high school, then college, start a family and then scroll through this site again.

You will be literally blown away with the stupidity of most of the people who come here and wonder how you ever believed them.

t. 30 year old guy who used to be into hardcore counterculture.

You already too far gone. The Government owns your soul, it will take a divorce and an alimony to get you to come back to your senses, if not drink yourself to death.

>It may not be logic you agree with, but logic nonetheless.
They have zero ground on any of their claims aside from hearsay. That kind of logic is not the kind I agree with nor will ever take seriously.
>It may not be logic you agree with, but logic nonetheless.
The irony is that is exactly what SJWs do not do. They claim to be for the downtrodden while completely ignoring the other side of the coin. Do you people not see your head is so far up your own ass? And before you say it's ironic I say that, you won't believe me but mine really isn't. I used to be liberal until I was completely convinced using reason.

I've already graduated college. I came here during college and that is when I began to change my views.

Their world is built on so many unchallenged and unfounded assumptions its very difficult.

Russians -> bad guys
Genders don't exist
Democrats are noble in their foreign policy
Blacks aren't racist

>trouble getting along with liberals the more red pilled they became

youre not at all redpilled if you buy into that left/right bullshit

Share them, nigger.

No, people are shit and I cannot wait for the day when this miserable species die out so I don't have to deal with being around people.

Libtard, recucklicans, who gives a fuck, you're all equaly shit.

>You are going to get a divorce.
You don't know jack shit about me or my marriage you little faggot.
Really though, I should thank you for proving my point about how retarded most people here are.

>They have zero ground on any of their claims aside from hearsay.
>50% of the country and half of our nations political influence is just hearsay.
Okay you fucking tool. Putting aside how obvious your desperate attempt to convince people that you are intelligent by holding up ideals like logic and reason while providing none of your own is.
>I used to be liberal until I was completely convinced using reason.
Spoken exactly like someone who was never a liberal.
What about climate change?
What about gay marriage?
What about the theory of evolution?
What logical reason does the right have to oppose these things?

>when you're a living caricature

>at our core we are so different
Imagine how Jew feel.
Once you become so far removed, you start seeing them as a different species. Similar to how you treat an animal as prey.

It's called evolution and evolution doesn't stop at humans, it's still continuing everyday.

What I'm going through right now is the liberals on my Facebook feed demanding that we still have to "have a conversation" about Trump, and all of it, which says to me, they're not going to stop until we agree with them 100%. In other words, they're gonna start badgering and interviewing everyone they're in connection with to harp and nag at them, if not outright attack them.

I just went through this, the other day. Made a non-political comment on a thread a friend made on FB. A shrieking liberal cunt, who I've never seen before, am not friends with, and isn't friends with my friend, attacked me and accused me of all kinds of dumb liberal shit, out of the blue. I calmly responded that I wasn't talking about what she claimed I was, and her response was typical liberal - "Oh, sure, that's what all you Trumpers say, you're all fucking liars."

I sat there, thinking, this is the next four years. Ignorant, uneducated, nasty liberals attacking everyone, and making shit up to do it.

So I responded, in PM, to the nasty little cunt: "Go fuck yourself. I don't even know you, and based on your little tantrum, I don't want to. I didn't vote for Trump, but now I wish I had. Fuck you."

Little missy blocked me. I'm sure she bragged to all her friends how she beat down a "Trumper" and ran around smugly. But, I don't care. She's an irrational cunt.

So yeah. If you're an irrational cunt, I'm not dealing with you. I don't talk politics outside of here. If you're going to read politics into everything I say, go fuck yourself.

Grow some balls. Tell them what you really think. They're not friends, anyway. The less of them that are involved with you, the better. let them sit in their safe spaces and whine at each other. I'm not taking it anymore. Every time some liberal cunt or douchebag makes a comment on FB or Twitter that "if you support Trump, unfriend me!" - I do. Buh bye. I have no interest in listening to you complain and cry for the next four years.

>What logical reason does the right have to oppose these things?
holy fuck I'm not going to debate you all those things in this thread, but if you had to say what logical reason they have, that means you never looked up both sides of issues. I have, and mine changed drastically when before they were pro-liberal. the only thing I'm still on the fence about is climate change. as for evolution, that gets way more complicated than the liberal media wants to make it seem from first glance.

look.
it.
up.

What are you talking about? We just won the election

>using humor because you can't handle the edge

Get cancer, cunt

>The only thing I'm still on the fence about is climate change.
>Evolution is way more complicated than the liberal media wants to make it seem.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are legitimately fucking retarded if you have any doubt as to whether evolution is true or not.
Seriously. Take an inventory of your life. That or go back and retake every high school science class you took. Either way.

You oppose things simply because the conflict with your political stances, even if those things are not political.

>Look it up
>Go type evolution is not real into google and believe every site that pops up.
I swear these stupid fucking teenagers...

Your dad is a huge faggot, sorry

I like handegg nigger but white quarterbackball, so I still get along with niggers at work. Then again, I live in the bible belt. Libs keep their faggot mouths shut round here.

>Seriously. Take an inventory of your life. That or go back and retake every high school science class you took. Either way.
Typical smug attitude. You think your high school book honestly goes into both sides in-depth? If you're trusting your views on issues from high school then no wonder you're still this retarded.
>You oppose things simply because the conflict with your political stances, even if those things are not political.
What are you even talking about? I oppose things based on what I value, which is truth and if something holds enough evidence to say that something isn't 100% truth, then I don't claim it to be.
>Go type evolution is not real into google and believe every site that pops up.
No I was saying look into sides for pro-evolution and pro-creation. things get way more complicated the further down the rabbit hole you go and don't just go into one website that tells you what you already want to hear.

you think these issues are as plain as day and the funny thing is, I used to think like you. I was so comfortable in the reality I thought things were growing up, but the older you get, the more you realize life is much more complex than we believe. you're probably thinking I'm an idiot right now but I'm actually speaking to you with sincerity. the most ironic thing is I'm probably older than you as well. all I ask is you look up with an open mind, both sides of the issue and take the time to really read them through. then you'll see that most people in fact do not know both sides of issues and just following the main stream views of things their whole lives. good luck.

How does evolution conflict with any political stance you could find here?

Best advice: every time you think you know what's going on, stop, slap yourself across the face as hard as you can, and say 'I don't know shit."

When it comes to politics, and I'm an oldfag, is that what you think is going on, what the average person on the street things, what the extremists think, and what the media thinks, are usually nothing close to the truth.

People have been trying to tell you that, for years. Look at the excellent "House of Cards" on HBO. Everyone goes gooey for Kevin Spacey, it's great drama, etc, but what I get from it is "We can literally get away with murder, because we own the law, and the media. We have the power, you don't, and our games are incomprehensible to the average citizen."

It's all theater. Basing your opinion on theater is an exercise on futility.

I've been following this shit for decades. I still don't know what the fuck is really happening, most of the time. They're playing a game we don't know the name of, know the rules, or even what defines "winning" or "losing" - and they're growing repugnantly wealthy at it, too.

If you develop any political opinion, start with "They all deserve to be hung from the neck, until dead". Start from there, and you'll be in better shape than most.

If you are from japan and whatnot, your culture is hinged on that more that any other i can think of. It has a specific name but i cant think of it rn

>have job
>have girlfriend
>have music career
>have /out/ hobbies
>work every day

Yeah fuck off. This place is the last bastion of rational thought. Normies are major fucking retards, they literally have no clue what they are talking about 95% of the time. They just skim headlines from news organizations that are paid off by Soros-tier organizations.

Besides politics, people are fucking degenerates. When you really get to know a lot of people in a city and see their personal life, it's pretty shocking how unhealthy they are. People have weird co-dependent relationships, bizarre sex lives, weird habits, and entertain themselves with extremely degenerate shit.

Really just makes me want to hide in a fucking hole. My parents are 110% redpilled. Aware of the Jewish lies, pro-white, anti-liberal, and both listen to media sources. They are OLD, and they have the same mentality as Sup Forums

>Both sides.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no "Both sides" in scientific theory you fucking mongoloid. It either happened or it didn't.
We can observe evolution directly for fucks sake.

Please be a fucking troll.

>There is no "Both sides" in scientific theory you fucking mongoloid. It either happened or it didn't.
Do you know what a theory is, dip shit?

>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Calm down or mom's gonna freak

That is just the first step. You take the red pill and you want the world around you to change imediately. The second red pill is that change happens, but it happens slowly but surely.

>once you've calmed the fuck down you will know what to do

Uh oh, you made the pastry mad.

>This place is the last bastion of rational thought.
You don't really believe that do you?
This site was convinced that their was a child murder / cannibalism / rape cabal happening in a fucking pizza joint.
Whats more, some stupid fuck who comes here actually fucking stormed the place.

Every single things you said about "normies" can be said about Sup Forumstards, only it would be infinitely easier to do so because they flaunt their stupidity constantly, whereas normal people usually try to take a more tempered stance.

You sound like a fucking lunatic.

"Normies"? LOL. What a sad creature you are. Sure, lets shit on people that just live their lives, try to squeeze a few moments of happiness before their time is up, instead of acting like you, crouched in a cave or basement wringing your hands over an imaginary Jewish plot.

Grats. Your parents raised the perfect anti-social retard.

Great way to avoid life completely. But you know what? Don't change. Stay in your hole, where you belong, so you don't ruin everyone's day with your insanity and doom and gloom.

New to science, are ya? How cute.

Do you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory

>People who hold serious convictions or beliefs are fucking retards.
Pretty much.
Look at every murderer or religious extremist.
They all share the same trait: That they are right.

>New to science.
>Defending someone who just denied the credibility of the theory of evolution.
Ok.

They're examples of the "demoralized" that Yuri spoke of.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

When you start thinking of them as brainwashed instead of just stupid, things become clearer. This takes a bit of time so watch it over dinner or something.

If you've got more time, the full version is on the side.

They're kind of like leftovers from a revolution that never came because the USSR fell over and they escaped the lab and went wild.

>Look at every murderer or religious extremist.
>They all share the same trait: That they are right.
At this point I'm convinced that this is a meta-troll trying to bait us into engaging him in a thread about not engaging people that act like him.

Many people outside of Sup Forums believe pizzagate is real, and it is growing. You would have to be a moron to look at all of the evidence of pizzagate and think that there is no chance that something is going on there.

>Normies
What on earth are you talking about? Normies never shut the fuck up. I hate talking about politics/religion/anything serious in real life. Normies loudly proclaim all of their beliefs 24/7 and just parrot a bunch of faggot shit they saw trending on facebook.

>squeeze a few months of happiness

What? That's disgusting. This is what I'm talking about. Your average person is a disgusting shell of a person. They just watch netflix, surf social media, go to work, make ends meet, virtue signal, and live completely selfish pointless lives

>ad hominem attack because I criticized the emotional/spiritual state of the average person in America

Why do people get so triggered when you criticize the general public?

theories are speculative in nature, they are separate from facts because we cannot confirm theories and they are used to give explanation.

look we're on a whole different level here. I knew I shouldn't have even mentioned that to you because the evolution thing was the hardest for me to swallow. I'll give you one last insight about me, I used to be 100% in evolution. I grew up with the same education system as you, went to college etc. things are way more complex than the systems of belief we have in place want you to think.

but you can go back to being so sure of your reality when you don't even understand how science actually works at its core. you will find that ironic since I dare question evolution to have happened with humans, but then again, you don't even know the actual details of both sides.

Look it up, that's the last thing I'm going to say to you, because you've already shown you have a very difficult time hearing any other side.

>You would have to be a moron to look at all of the evidence of pizzagate and think that there is anything going on besides pizza being a commonly ordered group meal.
FTFY

>Why do people get so triggered when you criticize the general public?
because it touches something deep down they don't want to admit about either themselves or people whom they love. that perhaps there is something wrong.

>they are separate from facts because we cannot confirm theories and they are used to give explanation.
>A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Read up dipshit.

I mis-posted, I meant to post to the guy he was responding to.

Some of them can be reasonable. I find that it is usually people who grew up in a rural area and became moderate liberals during university, but who are 25+ years old, who are reasonable. It's an oddly specific sort of liberal, but the others are all shit. This type usually preserved a rational thought process and they're okay to deal with as long as you either don't discuss politics or are pretty chill about it.

>They just watch netflix, surf social media, go to work, make ends meet, virtue signal, and live completely selfish pointless lives
And how are you any different from them?
What about you is so noble?
What do YOU do to make the world better.

Your narcissism is showing millennial.

Get back in your hole. Now.

Re-read what you just posted. Read it thoroughly, then read what I said. Goodbye.

Didn't you see? He had the magical girfriend and successful musical career hobby. He's fucking winning all over. Didn't you know your purpose in life is to be white and have a baby?

>We cannot confirm theories.
Sounds pretty fucking retarded still.
"HEY EVERYONE GO JUMP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF GRAVITY IS JUST A THEORY NOBODY REALLY KNOWS IF YOU WILL DIE OR NOT!!!!""
Yeah, definitely retarded.

I like you Sweden.

>there aren't two sides in scientific theory, there's just one side and then a second side
This is the stupidest fucking post I've read on here all week. Smug, closed-minded arrogance and ignorance masquerading as intelligence. How the fuck is that not two sides, you actual fucking retard?

I wake up every day and work to achieve human greatness, and I am well-known in my field.

I'm not going to ramble off my list of achievements, but obviously they're better than the things I'm criticizing.

>There is a theory that is accepted as fact by 100% of scientists in relevant fields and has been being observed, tested, and replicated in labs for hundreds of years.
>There is a religion that says their supreme being created all life at once.
TEACH BOTH TO CHILDREN IN SCIENCE CLASS BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR TO CHRISTIANS.

Are you underage or something?

Obviously it exists, the point is that what we understand of gravity now may change in the future, hence theory.

Everything is a theory, otherwise it isn't science.

>I wake up every day and work to achieve human greatness, and I am well-known in my field.
Well known for being a self-centered cunt who hates everyone because they don't share you specific interests?

>I'm not going to ramble off my list of achievements.
Name some and show some sort of credential for your "field" or fuck off.
You won't because you are lying. You are lying because you are insecure.

I am a brown man named Mohamed trying to convince people Trump isn't that bad and basically I've lost like 30 friends. Most of them were white too.

Liberal people are crazy. More news at 11.

>We should never take things as fact because it is theoretically possible that it will change in the future even though there is no evidence to support that possibility.
Kill yourself.

Lotta butthurt faggots from other boards on here tonight trying to troll. Liberals and mentally ill faggots are taking the inaguration pretty hard...because they know we're rounding them up into labor camps pretty soon.

The public school system does not teach the arguments against scientific theories. It just teaches the federally subsidized theories that are connected to the democrat platform so kids grow up into effeminate faggots who vote democrat so teachers can keep getting their money.

It's a scam

They never seem to get along with me.
The second the figure out i really dont care about thier feelings and more or less just make a reasonable reason why i disagree is the second they chimp out.
Luckly i had to only deal with this shit at uni.

you're dad's a faggot

my dad came to my house with pork sandwiches and a case of beer on the first debate night and came over today to give me a shitload of cooked ham and baked potatoes he forgot to cook for Christmas today to celebrate Trump winning.

we're both named Mohamed too

> federally subsidized theories that are connected to the democrat platform so kids grow up into effeminate faggots who vote democrat
I hope one day you wake up and realize how fucking batshit insane you sound.
This is why you don't drink the fucking cool-aid kids.

>name some because you are lying

You are so triggered that you have stopped making sense all together. If I were lying, why wouldn't I just lie and make up some achievements? It's a fucking anonymous board. I could say anything.

Obviously if I'm criticizing normal people in the first place, I have objectively decided that I am better than them. Which I am. Because I work harder and more diligently than them on my craft for years on end.

>i hate everybody

No, I said I hate the typical moron you meet working in administration. You sound like a typical moron who works in administration.

I was being cheeky about "federally funded theories", but the system they have in place that raises children to be democrats so the school system can keep their money flowing back into it is pretty transparent.

Teachers have only grown lazier, and students are becoming dumber. Tenure should not exist, and the entire education public education platform should change. Some communist femminist faggot standing up in front of 30 students telling them what is and what is not true for 8 hours per day is pretty fucking insane. Especially now that we have the internet.

>>We should never take things as fact because it is theoretically possible that it will change in the future even though there is no evidence to support that possibility.
why are you still in my thread? the whole point is that theories are attempts at explaining what we do not know. I wanted you to come to that conclusion yourself but there, I spoon fed it to you. the point is that there are facts behind creationism as well that lead to evidence behind it. but you don't know those facts because you dont look them up and were never taught them, aside from what you most likely saw on Family Guy.

Kill yourself

Ah, so you've moved away from your statement of "There aren't two sides to this issue" to the completely different statement of "One side is more valid than the other" and are now trying to conflate the two and pretend like you were arguing for the latter this entire time in a hasty attempt to save face and avoid looking like a retard. Just how dumb are you?

What are you doing in Canada?

He might get sucked into a black hole at the same time...?

Also, none of you butthurt faggots can argue with one thing I can say. All you can do is type out ad-hominem insults, typical liberal faggots.

What board are you from? Are you upset that Trump is going to be rounding you up into buses and shipping you into labor camps where you will produce MAGA hats for alt-righters for the next 4 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8

I troll the shit out of my friend's girlfriend just by saying I voted for brexit. All it takes is a shit eating grin and she is literally shaking. I'm not kidding, she has nearly hit me because of it, she is unhinged. I can't stand her.

Another good friend is a hardcore liberal and has a girlfriend who is essentially a socialist and I thoroughly enjoy talking politics with them because we all have empathy and want the country to improve, we just have different viewpoints of how it should happen.

I was born and raised here? I like Canada, I probably wouldn't have been able to get educated and become an engineer in my parent's country.

Really I'd rather see Canada find a strong populist leader. I'm not sure if any of the Conservative candidates will be able to fill those boots this election cycle.

i know that feel user.

The thing that pisses me off the most, however, is that the more I learn, the better I'm able to destroy lefty arguments. And the better I am at destroying their arguments, the more I find people who literally just have no idea wtf they're talking about. And instead of realizing they've been owned, they start getting pissy and whiny and attacking you for being "stupid", "bigoted", or "a troll".

Dammit, I want these guys to prove me wrong. I don't want to be a fuckin nazi, but every time I try to learn about the other side, their points fall apart.

I don't want to fall into lethargic moral certainty, but holy shit they are making it incredibly difficult.

the guy you were arguing with is obviously a fucking tool

the more interesting point to make here is how when people try to fit themselves into a faction, they abandon some logical thinking to trim away all those parts of themselves which are incompatible

for me, it's important not to do this, but many people, liberals and conservatives alike, will abandon this principle in order to conform

consider two scientific facts:
- there's two genders
- evolution is real

conservatives are in the anti-evolution faction while liberals are in the LGBTQABC faction, so even though the above are as scientifically proven as can be, many in each faction will reject the one their faction disagrees with in order to conform

i laughed when the guy literally invoked the "just a theory" argument though, it's the most retarded one of all

>i laughed when the guy literally invoked the "just a theory" argument though, it's the most retarded one of all
show me the direct trend from apes that correlates to how exactly we evolved. the -exact- chain, is what I'm asking for, not speculation.

oh wait you can't because it hasn't been found.

look kid, the evolution thing I know sounds the most out there and typically associates with retards in the countryside, but when you actually dig deeper into things, you'll see how much faith you put into something also has yet to be proven.

Niggers are the missing link, user.

>sodomite marriage
Why is that there?

Only online. I've got a bunch of Bernie friends. Some of them even know I'm pro-white as fuck. Some of them who know I'm pro-white aren't white. It's all about how you present yourself.

It's really easy to get non-whites to hate jews and trannies. That's half the battle right there. If they can't be white, they should at least hate the other things I hate.

I'm sorry, are you literally asking for a direct lineage back to common ancestor times?

Time destroys evidence. You really expect that inconceivable number of years of evidence will all be available to you, perfectly frozen in time as fossils?

Actually, go ahead and look at genomics and you'll see the best path into the past that we have.

I get along with them fine.

if you think that's what's required as proof of evolution then you don't understand how science works

scientific theories are based on what explains what we have BEST, not what FULLY EXPLAINS it

it's a theory because it's subject to change - if evidence can be provided to contradict it then it gets thrown out almost immediately

right now, there's no better explanation for why we have all these different lifeforms than the obvious result of a combination of selection pressure and genetic mutation iterated over millions of generations