Where to people get the idea that Mexicans are polite, humble and cultured...

Where to people get the idea that Mexicans are polite, humble and cultured? Have the people who said that ever met a Mexican in their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im from Texas and have gone to mexico city and chihuahua. Mexicans are very polite, friendly, and welcoming. Here in Texas theyre the most hardworking people Ive met. So there's your answer.

Yes I have and lived/worked around mexicans, also lived in Mexico for a couple years so news flash get this there are good Mexicans and bad Mexicans just like on ever other country and culture wow OP your a fucking idiot.

>Texas
Everyone in Texas is nice. Go to California.

Wait until it becomes Mexico

>Wetback spotted

Dropping some wetback truth bombs.

At least they are actively looking for work.

Illegals even outrank niggers at welfare use.

I hate Texans more than Liberals.

You guys are the biggest cuckservatives I have ever seen.

You people are shit and now you're turning the US into a nation of shitskins.

I imagine part of the reason Texans are so accepting of Mexicans is because you both have the same retard-tier IQ.

They're a cowed people. They avoid confrontation and have a healthy fear for the white man.

>ITT some faggot who got bullied by some asshole who looked kinda mexican (but was in fact cuban)
generalizing people your whole life will just lead to a shitty, small friend circle and eventual depression.

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. Thought WMWF divorce was high? SpicF/WM is higher.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is a video of LA.

Is this okay with you?

>Where to people get the idea that Mexicans are polite, humble and cultured
the only mexicans who fit those categories are ones that actually work

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
6. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
8. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
9. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
11. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

Better question, when do they start getting hauled off in cattle cars?

Why does every wetback go to the swap meet?

I don't get it. It's just a bunch of sketchy sellers that don't have a fixed address to return their broken shit to.

They still charge tax and they charge average market price. You'd probably do better on Amazon or Ebay.

why would it not be okay?
Nice statistics, but that doesn't really prove much other than your bogus ideology which holds little weight in the professional world.
When it comes to advancing your company or creating a product that benefits society, you'd have a Mexican hired over you because you're a racist cunt.

I don't understand where anyone gets off generalizing that any grouping of people based on race or ethnicity are polite, humble and cultured.

>tfw live near here

MacArthur Park

they are black-hearted subhuman scum only a few generations and a little European DNA removed from this

what advantage has your European DNA given you

you're not a millionaire
you're on Sup Forums
you're speaking to your echo chamber on why your life is so miserable because of all the dang niggers and spics

you guys need to understand that the mexicans who thrive in mexico live like ballers, you guys just see the trash

my life is great cause whites created this society. i learned in cali back i was 12 for a year back in 2000 and i thought spics are totally subhuman and worse than blacks. i remember being told how you shouldn't drink their water when you go to mexico and instead drink coke. i also saw how they still had slums and considered you equal to africans in africa, but worse cause you leech off us while africans in africa don't even got that advantage otherwise i think they'd be further ahead of you.

That is the most poorly written sentence I have ever read. LOL
It looks like one of those threads where user writes a poem to people.

Still better than niggers.

how much attention should i pay? just typing out whatever is already too much work considering you're a mexican. you guys are literally the same subhuman scum that picture the other guy posted depicts. what's the difference between how you would cut out hearts 500 years ago and how your drug lords do today?

Jesus Mexicans and Central Americans are fucking ridiculous with that statistic. It's not wonder South Americans living in the US hate them since they give them a bad wrap.

Umm, Ok. So now you assume I'm mexican because I'm not some racist pig who generalizes millions of people based on the actions of others.

And your sentence still sounds like you're either drunk or some Sup Forumsfaggots are typing it post by post.

Depends, first gen wetbacks are generally pretty nice, and only care about working and drinking and eating tacos. Now their anchor baby spawn is usually cancer. They usually grow up to become entitled overweight leftist, or ese vato gangsters.

>mexiscum 1600 ad cutting heads and eating hearts
>mexiscum 2017 ad cutting heads and eating hearts
you're fucking savages you animal. if there was people who were running rampant around america eating hearts and chopping heads then regular people would go murder them let alone our police/army. meanwhile you subhumans fucking praise them and your corrupt officials are in on it. fuck off. mexiscums are lower than blacks.

So you're judging an entire ethnic group because some criminals hired your local crackheads to do some gory shit.
I imagine you're okay with the Nazis murdering and raping Russians and Jews and experimenting on them.

>drug lords with their own armies setting the land on fire
idk, sounds more like a country stuck in the middle ages