TRUMP SUPPORTER PUNCHES PEACEFUL PROTESTOR

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

This is literally sickening to me. He hit her IN HER FACE when a cop was RIGHT THERE. And the protestors are the violent ones? These pigs belong in cages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXKdXk2zBwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6YCtIctT8s8
youtube.com/watch?v=h5AK1UMkaQE
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/richard-spencer-national-policy-institute-punched-abc-interview/8200270
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called self defense, Libtard

LOL COMMIES BTFO

He slapped her

It'd probably do her good in the long run

If he punched her, yeah, it'd be different.

>FUCK THE POLICE
>aren't you gonna fucking arrest him?

spitting should be taken seriously.

i dont want your fucking herpes aid spit.

THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE
THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE

that was assault help me!

ARE YOU REALLY NOT GOING TO ARREST TAHT GUY?

it sounds like you guys dont' want the police maybe you shouldve dealt with him on your own now right?

BTFO

lmao

antifa fags in general:
>FUCK THE POLICE
>POLICE STATE
>FACISTS
>NAZIS

then the bitch gets hit
>ARREST HIM
>WHY ARNT YOU ARRESTING HIM
>ASSAULT!

really makes you think

Some guy tries to fight the US marshal and gets wrecked, even funnier.

>FUK DA POLICE, WE DA REAL REVOLUTION
>HELP HELP POLICE, ONE SINGLE GUY IS DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM US

It's considered assault in most states. Pushing is assault in most states, in some states mutual fighting isn't even illegal which is pretty much what was happening (no one trying to escape or calling for help). If anything he can claim to be the victim since they encircled him and prevented escape. It really depends on state law. Officers everywhere including myself aren't giving a shit anymore, especially when it's these "anarchists" telling us to arrest people. As far as I'm concerned they're fair game.

The only good commie is a dead commie

>girl pushes him over and over
>dude pushes back
;_; poor girl

Can you link it?

kekked

>WE HATE THE POLICE
>POLICE PLS HALP

youtube.com/watch?v=QXKdXk2zBwQ

Here is a better view!

It's in the video, carefully watch the guy in olive with US marshall written on his back, 2 antifa attack him, he throws one to the ground and tasers him someone else throws the other antifa down. At the end the tasered antifa is in the fetal position getting arrested.

>"this is a police state! fuck the police! down with the system!"
*spits on man*
>"DUDE WTF HE HIT HER, ARREST HIM!"

can you watch the video clip posted?

If the antifa can get away with much worse than this, so do we.

I didn't even realize

>America now
youtube.com/watch?v=6YCtIctT8s8

Posting in a bait thread.

Antifa are just there to vandalize and cause violence. Theres nothing wrong with punching them in the face.

She swung first.
Next

I love antifa.
Beats up people for having different political views.
But just bunch of skinny leftist kids who get outmatched by 1 guy and start crying for polices help.
And when they wont help, starts to hate on police again.

>chanting "this is what a police state looks like!"
>after a cop tells them they're trying to protect everyone and NOT arresting people willy nilly

wew

Wow she throws the punch first, and then the dude tries to skewer him. What a bunch of pussies. Idk why he tried to ram through them though.

wtf i hate anarchy now

he actually says at one point that he's trying to get to work

>that fucking sigh
leftists in a nutshell

>she's a girl
>internalised triggering at assuming gender

'She doesn't look like a girl to me!'

I love the fact that the snowflake assumed gender but the trump supporter recognised her gender fluidity.

>that moment you think a US Marshall is a racist fascist and attack him

I love how Alex Jones is in this video

>spencer get punched

>AHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHHAA

>fat anti-white bulldyke spits on a guy and gets clocked in the face for it - wasn't even a good hit

>WOAH EPIC TRAGEDY THIS IS. ONLY UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THIS KIND OF HORRIFIC ACT POSSIBLE.

Kill yourself.
Seriously.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Shove a big guy, get klapped. Checks out, OP.

I was hoping he'd rip his coat off and go super male vitality

>If you spiy, you get hit
Fuck off faggot. If some dirty slut spat on me, then she's getting punched. Done before and i'll do it again.

>WE'RE THE WORKERS BLAH BLAH BLAH

lmao these faggots AT MOST have a minimum wage jobs, but I seriously doubt they work.

For non-americans, how fucked is this guy for fighting a US marshal?

It seems antifa's cancer has reached the US too, I thought these faggots were only in my country

>WE ARE THE WORKERS!

Yeah, rightio m80.

lol, I think Alex Jones is going to have a fucking heart attack from all this shit.

This.

They're trying to take away freedom of movement.
It's essentially false imprisonment.

I have zero sympathy for assholes that think they have the right to control me.

Leftists are scum.

I like how they're confused as to why the guy got arrested.

moar like these pls

i hate antifa nucuck kike scum so much

This. Fuck whats between your legs. The moment you spit is the second you're cleared to remove the teeth from their face with a fist.

That china printed anarchist shirt tho, top cuck

Assault on an officer can mean years in prison.

I think every single one of these scum arrested today should get the max.

Hahahahahahahahahaha brilliant.

Don't shove and get in the face of big people.

if doubles, then they will get max sentence

> not taking shit from the mentally ill
> bad

1 Trump supporter is worth 5 beta manlet hillcucks

I think any attack on a cop or Fed is a felony.

Though it will probably be a plea deal for a lesser sentence.

It'd be another felony (assaulting police) on top of the attempted assault and battery

He's fucked his life up in that one instant

Doesn't she subscribe to an ideology where women should be treated the same as men?

There's a lot of women around now who want to throw the first punch and fold the second they realise their vagina isn't a free pass to getting away with it. At least there's usually a white knight around to step in and protect them from the consequences of their own actions.

I think any of the rioters arrested tonight have a minimum year sentence as a baseline.

A marshal looks to be about a 10 year sentence if I read the material correctly.

DID THAT SHITLORD JUST ASSUME THAT PERSONS GENDER! FUCKING NAZI

kek, i love how this video makes it looks like Alex Jones is a random bystander being interviewed

this seem setup to anyone else?

It's a felony and 3 to 15 years. They have him instigating it on camera too, so he's probably fucked.

Maybe a plea deal, but even then he's fucked.

Hell yeah, we have the best rednecks, folks.

In the eyes of the law he probably used the perfect amount of force here to end the battery against him.

oh wow. he bum rushes past the roadblock and then that bitch attacks him so he clocks her. afterwards she spits on him and gets slapped again

So is he a biker? I saw a few with vests, but didn't look like he had one.

He towers over them too and overpowers the guy with the flag.

From what I can see, it looks like he really didn't attack him, more or less pushed/grabbed him.

Yeah

I didn't see the spit

Definitely proportionate on his part, and the officer that pushed him back obviously thought the same

The hypocrisy on the left never ends.

Grabbing and pushing like he did is considered assault, especially when the officer was just trying to separate two people.

get a load of this one

youtube.com/watch?v=h5AK1UMkaQE

always a kike front and center at these. lol gas the kikes, race war now.

underrated post

>He towers over them too and overpowers the guy with the flag.

Of course he does. Antifas are all beta manlets who only have power in numbers. They'd never engage in a fight one-on-one.

guys why the fuck are sites like twitter, facebook and cnn not covering this shit?

They should just have undercover cops walking past these fucks and bait them into attacking them. Like those bait cars they have for car thieves.

this

this

250+lb dude vs 130lb guy, what do you think?

Sure, but honestly it looked like he though the Marshall was a belligerent and stopped short of attacking him after noticing he was law enforcement.

It's illegal to try and bait someone into a crime they normally wouldn't commit. The only reason bait cars are alright is because they don't leave the care obviously open or anything.

There's a belief among the lefties protesters that these are already a thing. They think that there are professional agitators, who are undercover cops, who goad the protesters into fighting so that the cops will have reason to arrest them.

>I love the fact that the snowflake assumed gender but the trump supporter recognised her gender fluidity.
This.

He didn't assume their gender, very tolerant individual. Equality for all

>SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A WOMAN TO ME

0:33

accurate but savage

The marshall was stopping a fight, he got involved and started pushing and shoving a police officer, and then a second got in and tried to attack the officer. He's fucked.

MEN AND WOMEN AREABSOLUTELY EQUAL YOU CIS SHITLORD BUT YOU SHOULD ARREST THAT GUY FOR A FULL GROWN MAN ASSAULTING A WOMEN!
t.: the left

>ANTIFAg women have to fight for the men

Sad

Well they asked for it. They are quite as retarded as they look.

doesnt matter where, antifags are always the same

There were five or six of them and only two, one being a woman, tried anything.

user you you more or less pushing or grabbing him is an attack. Dude is lucky he didn't beat the piss out of him.

Lmao is that Nate Silver?

Its automatically a felony assault because it was on a federal officer. However, as he didn't swing or really shove, he was trying to hold the officer, he may be charged with obstruction of justice / impeding an officer instead of assault, which is a much lesser offense. The charge on this one would really be at the discretion of the officer.

>Tolerant and peaceful Leftists

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/richard-spencer-national-policy-institute-punched-abc-interview/8200270

BASED police. I want to be a cop in trumps America.

living in a police state where most cops are chill;
I have gotten away numerous times with passing a J to my friends on the street in London in the summer.

I wouldn't do the same in America but dang some of these people...

LOL

bitch starts sobbing

>This is a police state

COPS PLEASE ARREST THAT MAN

Finally some hypocrisy goes our way. Fucking leftists cant take it when it happens to them, America is not sweden.

You probably just need a few uniformed cops in the crowd and people will try to attack.

How long has harcore communism been creaping into our society again.Its seems like there more and more of them recently

>He hit her IN HER FACE
Its not like her boyfriend doesnt do it to her anyway in bed.