I fucking threw up in my mouth

I fucking threw up in my mouth.

Jesus Christ

>Polished

That's where I stopped reading.

Literally the only people who voted for Trump are subhuman rural and suburban genetic garbage.

She wasn't booed.

We're very, very sorry.

Very sorry.

Sorry.

Why is the fact that she has a vagina so important to these people

Do vaginas grant political proficiency?

This is the guy. He's gay btw.

They believe all the scandals they have been fighting for years that nearly cost her husband an impeachment that has led to dozens of close friends dying around them (after being caught in their shady business) that not a single one holds water?

This is mental illness or denial

>lost the electoral college by 80,000 votes

They word it to fit their narrative. They don't actual say how many electortoral votes she lost by

Fucking KEK

he's holding her up

lol

He has to go back.

>complains about sex mattering in a presidential race
>ran an entire race on the basis of sex
>literally gave out woman cards
>number one reason for voting was because she was a woman

Kill me.

>born 50 years too early for her gender to be a non-issue in an election

Good for her then; if it hadn't been for her gender she never would have gotten past the primaries.

This dude's profile is a gold mine.

>mfw

>talks extensively about her character
>mentions literally nothing about her politics

So if she had the same exact political ideology as Trump would this guy still prop her up so hard?

>that's why she got elected right?
>she was before her time

Yeah, that's not what being a part of the establishment means, you deluded motherfuckers. Holy fucking kek.

>smear campaigns
God I hate people in denial.

>*her*
what did he mean by this?

Holy Occam's Razor, dude. It's way more likely the domestic media fabricated it to get back on the "Russia bad" narrative.

>he wants a revolution

Dear god.

So if someone suggests kikes manipulate the news and politics, it's anti semetic. But if russians do it....

They still complained when she picked A WHITE MALE as her running mate

IT WAS HER TURN!

Great.

I'd love to see the proponents of "Ectopia" go head to head with the lads from the Northwest Republic.

How can any man possibly be this feminine and irrational? I would not be the least bit surprised if this dude was a literal cuckhold.

Yeah, ever since we started letting China vote, the shit's gone wild man

Not sure if these people are mentally ill, uninformed/misinformed, or just plain evil.

He's gay.

You've already wrote the same thing in 10 other threads. You need to come up with something more original and edgy...

Looks like a lazy lay to be Anne Frank with you.

Remember when she won?

>a virgin priestess
Pretty sure he can use himself.

These people need to be locked up.

They aren't mutually exclusive, Bruce.

Why would his coworker be worried about not getting hired. If he's someone's coworker he clearly already has a job.

More importantly, if "American" doesn't apply to his immigrant co-worker, he fucking needs to be worried. Being Mexican is fine or whatever, as long as you're here legally. If not, get the fuck out.

Holy shit. You got satanic trips twice in one thread. Fucking checked.

>polished

>I'm getting worked up about an election that has no effect on my worthless piggybacking country. Also dude WEED lmao!

ftfy my leaf

KEK is in this thread.

>wearing white for the
do I even need to post it

According to other women and cucks, yes.

He's worried about his family that are currently in the tunnels trying to get across the border that will want jobs.

This. Basically every other developed nation knows it doesn't make jack shit difference whether it's male or female in politics. They're all morons either way.

He has good teeth.

The Cunts should have voted for Jill Stein if they wanted a female president.

>my group is the smartest, most educated, most affluent and worldly
>also the majority (popular vote)
>Hollywood is entirely on our side
>Wallstreet is on our side
>canada and the EU and many other world leaders are on our side
>we got completely btfo by outnumbered retarded rednecks

Says a lot.

And saw him disbarred.

> Polished
So you can polish a turd, who'd a thought it.

>create fake dossier

They need to fake one?

>all those periods and reddit spacing for dramatic effect
The way liberals type makes me nauseous too

this spam is annoying

>10 other threads
>only 10
Lurk more

Get a job

same here. first female candidate was is the 1800s. hillary is nothing but a footnote in bills biography.

He occasionally answers though, maybe he's really just a leaf.
Just a leaf...

I think there's a dog left in quebec that hasn't been sucked yet

jesus you're committed to this arent you?

No, he/she's right.
Hillary Clinton is the Godmother of the New America.

And just like her, it lost.

So, it appears it's safe to now say that they're un-American? they hate the thought of America being put first, even in our own country. Sounds un-American to me.

>women don't matter
>entire wars fought over and at the whim of women

the state isn't the nation's capitol.
the district of columbia was colloquially referred to as Washington, D.C.
i think they eventually incorporated the city under that name.
the seal you posted is from the other side of the country.
the state of washington.

originally it was going to be named the state of columbia
but they didn't want people getting it confused with the district of columbia, the nation's capitol.
>mfw my state has always been retarded

Makes no fucking sense desu.

Can just sense cognitive dissonance with some words structured to make it sound less confused and abandoned.

Just like Hillary Clinton, the New America she is arguing Clinton represents, lost on November 8th.

Learn to read Tryone.

I don't see how her failing to become president is a good example to girls that they can do anything

>Cascadia

I'm not sure who I should be laughing at. The fact that most vocal Cascadian supporters are basically this guy, or the actual upcountry and backwoods folks who have to rub shoulders with this faggot to ever have a chance at their dream.

Not a bad thing is that? Less delusional feminists, more loyal housewives

still pushing the meme that hill lost because of her wrinkled dried up vagina.

One thing I don't get with Clinton supporters is they all think it's all about her gender.

They just don't get why people didn't vote for her at all.

It feels like such a hate filled party to me and that hate makes them blind.

>World war I
>Nationalism
>ISHYGDDT

Wow so much knowledge

>Just fuck my shit up, senpai.

Was Hilary's gender even an issue in the campaign? I only see her supporters claiming this.

America elected a goddamn black man. I don't think people care that much whether you're white or male or not. Maybe some women just don't want to accept that they fall behind because they suck at their jobs.

A LITTLE KISS

I guess I appreciate what the writer is trying to do but Trump is very real and charismatic. Hillary seems like all attempted polish and a thin brittle veneer. You can't create a cult of personality for someone with so little real personality.

Cascadian swine

You can put as much sugar you want on a turd, it will still be a turd and taste like shit; the sweet sweet shit these people just love to swallow. Because of course, being one of the most corrupt politicians ever that campaigned with her vagina and diffamation is really an awesome example for women everywhere.

what's good about faggots is that they will never reproduce

90% of niggers voted for hillary

That's why I'm #StillWithHer.

this has got to be b8

I spent all day in bed crying. I have refused to turn on the TV to watch an illegitimate President being sworn in. A President who hates gays, hates blacks, hates Muslims, hates the LGBT community, hates latinos, hates Mexicans, and hates women.

It's going to be a very dark 4 years. Has anyone had any experience with Zoloft? I don't know how I can ever be happy again until he is out of office.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry over the fact that my mother admitted she would like to see Trump voters put in concentration camps.

NO, NINETY PERON OF NIGGERS THAT VOTED VOTED OFR HILLAR, THERES DIFF

The person in OP pic posted from Redmond. Washington

Relax bruh

Bill looks like he's about to laugh but he's trying to hide it.

>Damn Hillary I hate you, but the pussy game is crazy

>muh city
>muh sophistication

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Did anyone else catch Bill checking out Ivanka. The man said Ivanka under his breath and everything.

>25 years of smear campaigns
Politicians get criticized, you don't get a free pussy pass.
>Lost the electoral College by 80'000
False, she lost it by a hell of a lot more than that.
>Won the popular vote by 3 million votes
And won only 500 counties compared to Trump's 3000, her own fault for leading a shit campaig based on popularity.
>Attended her opponent's inauguration
Bitch didn't even have to guts to show her face the day she lost and had to throw a tantrum alone before she could face the cameras.
And she still hasn't asked her electors to stop breaking private property.
>Received no handshake from Trump
Should he go and beg her for one ? She's the loser, she should be the one approaching him with her hand and giving congratulations.
>Was booed by the crowd when she appeared
Can't criticize a woman ?

Tweet him this and tell him to stfu

>won the popular vote by 3mil
>"deep undercurrent of sexist double standards in our society

fucken wot cunt

She only went because she was FLOTUS.

Some noname staffter speaks with his cousin Misha in Russia:

TRUMPS CAMPAIGN IS IN CAHOOTS WITH RUSSIA! ILLEGAL! IMPEACH TRUMP! HE SAID THERE WAS COMMUNICATION!

How fucking retarded do you have to be to ask or answer a question like that?

>for her gender to be a non issue
>in reality only Democrats pushed for the gender angle to get her the female vote
COME THE FUCK ON