ISIS Fucks blew themselves about 2 hours ago in Saudi Arabia but killed none

ISIS Fucks blew themselves about 2 hours ago in Saudi Arabia but killed none

Other urls found in this thread:

sabq.org/من-تضييق-الخناق-إلى-الانفجار-شاهد-كيف-انتحر-إرهابيا-الحرازات-في-جدة
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce your bread please.

How fucking shit do you have to be to fail to kill anyone with a suicide bomb

suicide bomb != murder bomb

So are they going the way of Vietnamese Buddhists and just killing themselves very publicly in flashy ways?

sabq.org/من-تضييق-الخناق-إلى-الانفجار-شاهد-كيف-انتحر-إرهابيا-الحرازات-في-جدة
You need to know arabic for this use google translate at least

Islam is the pagan religion of death.
Those who worship false idols lead short lives.

The face of one of those fuckers

allah akbar

>killed none

Shame

isis BTFO

ikr , Saudi Arabia is the only place were I would have rooted for success.

>face

>face caught on rebar

good, fuck your country; burn you sand kikes down too pls

More like BTFU

lol

Blew Their Faces Off?

That's a face? I can't even see a face in that. Motherfucker is so hairy he looks like Cousin It.

w8 what the fuck why are ISIS trying to kill Saudis lmao literally the same fucking religion. What is this meme

He's hot

false flag for Saudis to pretend that they're in opposition to ISIS

They believe they are the only rightous religion and all people are the infidels. Including me

they are literally inbred retards

WEW

It was probably a protest against the inhuman dictatorial monarchy in the country, not some cowardly attack on civilians. Kind of like the guy who set himself on fire to protest the oligarchy in Tunisia, which kicked off the Arab Spring.

Fuck the Saudi scum, /sag/ when?

>not cowardly attck on civilians
You realise all of their victims are civilians? Plus the monarchy is the best of Arabs. We are so ignorant for democracy every democratic arab country is a shit. Meanwhile, other monarch Arabian country are living 10× better and those democratic are flewing their. Even previously monarch Arab countries are shittier when they became based on democracy. Huge example is Iraq and Egypt

>mfw I have no face

If he kept his cool he might of been able to do it
Looks like he lost his head

So this is the power of cousin marriage

They had a party that resulted in blowing each other up for entertainment

Kek'd

underrated

They were sorrounded by the Saudi police forces so they decided to blow their guts up rather than being arrested then executed

>might of

They seem bent as hell on destroying evertything, they clearly don't give a shit about what or who.

When you don't want to hurt your financiers.

Kek. As if Isis would really attack their own masters. This was staged to give legitimacy to you filthy Arabs before trump BTFOs you.

They fucking regard us as an Infidel. Wether you believe it or not, they are our enemy

>being this retarded

Keep telling yourself that darling.
Meanwhile we've all read the the leaks that prove you and Israel took some time away from sucking each others cocks to fund them.

You're also funding Wahhabist mosques across Europe to push radical Islam across the globe.

You're shit tier people. You've single handedly destroyed the image of Islam across the world.

I can't wait for your magic box to be nuked.

You shitbag potato telling me the truth is truly fucking ubelieveable. you could have died in famine than getting near that box. Putting a photo of an Iranian clerik won't trigger anybody because guess what potato Iran is our enemy too. Get good on your info next time

>blown in SA
>killed none
Wasted attempt, he should at least took 1 down.

The data clearly shows Mohammed was willing to throw away an entire subrace of people in order to sleep with his cousins

How does this strike you then faggot?

Also Iran are based unlike you Jew worshipping cucks

Monarchy is a objectively better political system than democracy, same with benevolent dictatorships.
The masses are stupid as fuck, and this is magnified in shitskin countries like your own. Better off not letting the "people" decide things.

very weak banter m8

there a shias living in Saudi Arabia though too?

Good going Ahmed, next time practice first

too bad

>tfw

saudis worship the kaaba
this same shit happened in the 70s when wahhabism started

get your shit together faggots, you won't have us to suck your oil teat forever. renounce wahhabism or starve to death in the desert

Quite a shame, if anyone deserves destruction it's the Saudi Arabian people.

handsomest man ever

We wuz rokurokubi n' bomb

What a hairy face
Maintain a good beard is not a muslim thing

How does this starve you you potato fag

Premature detonation.

Not at all.

I'm the survivor of that period. My country is peaceful and prosperous.

Unlike you who depend on the American military and Jewish semen just to exist.

Did he survive?

>in Saudi Arabia

but you guys support them and fund them. I don't get it.

if saudi arabia wasn't spreading wahhabism everywhere trying to dominate the fucking world with islam and financing terrorist in every corner of the world, yeah

the house of saudi needs to fall.

We lived on the desert for millinia meanwhile you faggots died when the Anglos took your potato bag for a year and went fucking for a piece of potato or begged the Americans for living and worked as their hoe slaves

underrated

Arabs are just brown jews who suck at money management ...

Why all the potato's...

absolute n00b KDR

REMOVE KEBAB REEEEE

>uk
>not 50+
yeah I don't think your proofs are correct

>"mahmoud, did you putting on your safety vest?"
>"of course boss"
>"gotta be safe"

did he live?

>killed none
>picture of dead body

Pick one

You lived in the desert, fucking your cousin's and worshipping a pedophile.

You continue to live in a desert, worship a pedophile, while being ruled by pedophiles and sustained by a rapidly depleting reserve of oil.

Every country that has relations is there to bleed you of money. None of them will care when it's gone. But good luck with your haj tourism, I'm sure that will keep you rich and prosperous. Kek.

We have nothing to be ashamed of with our heritage. We've modernized, you've regressed. That's the difference between us and a bunch of inbred desert niggers.

>We lived on the desert for millinia
please stay in your fucking desert and live off feeding on sand, because this is the only thing that you sandniggers will have left when oil became obsolete. no one wants you here.

Would you expect someone to be breathing after blowing his arse and guts?

The Bataclan attack had three failed suicide bombers, they might have injured a few others.

>WE WUZZ SURVIVALS AND SHEEIT
>MUH FAMINE

>
>Would you expect someone to be breathing after blowing his arse and guts?

Blowing arse and guts are how you keep Israel from wiping you off the map Muhammed. You're an expert at that alright.

even after blowing himself up the nigga still has better hair than me ;_;

Is that true the El Saoud family members are crypto-judens ?

I was going for the linguistic nuances: none but himself.

Go choke on a potato, faggot.

Wtf did he die?

You can thank your (((royals))). It's about time your shithole got some of it's own medicine.

That's sweet. A meme I use to describe myself. Consider me *triggered*. *Literally shaking*

like we say in france "arab work"
thay cant do anything right

If he did,i think he might find himself unemployed.

>TFW blowing yourself up and landing your face on a concrete enforcement pole.

No. The police got them good. They sorroundered the building they hid in and started shooting each other untill they blew their arses. The police were good none injured or killed

Thanks for 'unofficially' supporting them in the first place...meh, water under the bridge, right.....

Didn't the Saudis apply some sort of "More Muslim than thou" view of the world too?

Or ISIS has alwats been Kharijite?

>takes jab at something century ago
>is, was and will be still irrelevant desert shathole full of irresponsible jew sand cum rags.

subhuman as fuck

A sand nigger in the land of the mountain Jew. Colour me surprised.

Any more potato memes? I'm getting multiple keks out of them.

yes

Look at this drunk soulless ginger. Go drunk and kill yourself or how about choking on a potato or dying from a british famine

They're cutting edge alright.

Telling you man I'm going to skin grafts I've been burned so hard.

By the way, it closely resembles the Schismatic "holier than thou" attitude. Christians went through that too.

Kharijites are just fanatist scum.

Is getting blacked a normal thing over there Muhammed?

[your own religion] regard [you] as an Infidel
No. You are one of them.

>killed none
Basically they did the same damage of shit on fire

They dislike the fact that the regime is friendly towards Israel and Burgerland.

i heard that the wahabbis think mecca is haram, and that they will come for the saudis after they have established their caliphate. any truth to that?