Femanon here, When will he release his taxes? What is President Trump hiding?

Femanon here, When will he release his taxes? What is President Trump hiding?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or get the fuck out

Tits or get the fuck out

lol nobody cares

I have breast cancer...

Pre existing conditions coverage on healthcare is very important to me :(

Its kind of important.

Ok, I am sorry. May you recover quickly :)

Tits or gtfo

What taxes? He doesn't pay taxes, Yulanda.

AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GO BACK!

*You shouldn't care if refugees or illegal immigrants don't pay taxes then, right?

Thanks

Welcome to Sup Forums

Maleanon here

I'm 3.4 inches hard right now ;^)

Fake and gay show tits

Why did you start this thread by announcing your gender

No, you just think it is.

cancer tits or gtfo

Very nice.

GTFO.

then why u care about trump taxes and not rapefugees/ immigrants taxes?

First post is best post.
Saged&Hidden.

we need to verify pls show tits
also, i think his new health plan allows for preexitsting conditions, not sure tho

Trump getting impeached over this isnt important?

YOU
LOST
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>implying
He doesn't need to release his tax information to you. Its not mandatory to release it to you.

8 years bitch

>Femanon here, When will he release his taxes? What is President Trump hiding?
This is bait. You're all faggots.

I hope you do get cancer in your eyes, fag.

>Femanon
And me fairy princess.

And the NY times released them already, he pays no income tax legally due to a Clinton era tax break that's still in place.

Sounds like that excuse the other bitch gave about her uterus having biblical floods. Can your weak, inferior gender just die off already???

I Thought the white house petition will force him to do it, no?

Its pretty sad that this guy is putting his profits ahead of American issues like my own :(

>Femanon here
TITS OR GTFO, it's a sacred claim here and you shouldn't expect a thread to continue unless you provide

Being generous, why should the common man care about his tax returns, and what would you project he's hiding, if anything?

tits or get the fuck off
sage for attentionwhoring

I lost my fucking brest! The doctor amputated it because i was at risk of my cancer spreading through my glands amd into my organs WTF stop!

post whats left

amputated tits could be a new fetish

Show snibeti tits now!

Mammectomy scars or gtfo.

even better

dont you want to be admired?

Fucking weirdos. Is this what you want to see?

He said tits, plural.

GTFO

>REEEEEEEEE
TIMESTAMP DIDDIES AND TENDIES NOW!

post proof them. pic with timestamp and something Sup Forums related on it.

Sup Forums fresh out of whiteknights now Trump is king.

Wish they had removed your fucking brain as well.
Just like you're tits, they go completely unused.
Total mess. A big, FAT mess.

SAD!

I'll have you know I identify as a white knight and this is offensive.

Literal autists. You will never get a woman, go jerk off each others penis

If she has a low IQ and no titties like you than I'll be okay with this.
Fucking freaks like you aren't real people.

Go back to the doctor and let him finish butchering you.

Thought those are spooky ghosts.

>100,000 Signatures in 30 Days
Get an official update from the White House within 60 days.
>95 percent complete

Trump will have no choice but to do the right thing and stop scamming the country.

My arms aren't so long as to reach Germany and North America. You're much closer to the Leaf and the other Yank.

FAKE AND GAY. Stop larping you faggot.

He has to bow to no one, he's the POTUS now.

>I came buckets

Yeah.. I'm a femanon too faggot.

you are the one not getting how this place works. there is literally no reason for you to say you are a female. that part was purely attention whoring. you could just have written

>user here, When will he release his taxes? What is President Trump hiding?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

yet you chose to out as female to get bonus points in your discussion, which doesnt work here. then yu would have gotten serious responses despite your thread just being the standard shill thread we saw a hundred times here already

so get out attentionwhoring bitch

fuck off bitch tits or gtfo

>has to say he's a femanon
me too..

>Femanon here, When will he release his taxes?

After you post your tits.

Think about your mother when you insult me you miserable POS. How dare you talk to any woman like that

It's not a real chick Hans...

>I have breast cancer

That's my fetish.

>then you would have gotten serious responses

OKay okay, let's not get carried away here.

I like flat anyway

Tits or GTFO

Fuck off whore, go get raped.

>femanon
>no tits
Get lost whore

Where are them titties at you little slut you.

>announcing being fenom
>being fenom not important to the question
you are inconsistent and full of shit,

You must be new here. I WOULD answer you, but you took it upon yourself to specify your femanon status, so we can't answer until tits are posted.

Sorry, board rules. I'm not willing to risk a ban by breaking them.

>saving a pic of revisionist history written by a 12 year old

kys my man

Shut up whore, theres a way things work here

Thats a weird looking lasagne...

Lol do you really think we don't?
I've seen more penises than tits at this point just by coming here every day.

>go jerk off each others penis

Would rather jerk off on your cancer, sweet thang.

Wasn't his tax returns already hacked and posted somewhere? I sure you can find it on google.

maybe, but then he is even more attentionwhoring

not all of course, but some at least

>Think about your mother when you insult me

That's hawt. Good suggestion.

His taxes are going to come out one way or the other, as a federal employee he's now subject to FOIA requests which have more teeth than you might think. Even if the docs are heavily redacted there will be enough in there to get a good understanding of his various dealings and investments abroad.

It's sketch as fuck desu, dude used to categorically say that he would be happy to release his taxes, that he should produce them and in the last few years he doesn't go near them with a 30 foot pole. There's a reason why they say where there's smoke there's usually fire. Single biggest argument I hear against him releasing them is from his superfans who always say, "it wouldn't help him at all to do it. There's no advantage for him to do it anymore, why should he?"

Because it's not about him or what's best for him, it's about you. It's about him having the good grace and trust in you as his constituent to say, Hey, I want to drastically affect federal tax policy for you. Here is my hand in that and what my own stake in the tapestry of that would be. I trust you enough to make an informed decision with the facts I give you. It's just a best practice tradition of transparency in presidential politics that goes back almost half a century.

You can support the guy, I just think it's really fucking retarded how there are so many people who are like "YES YES DONALD HIDE THEM FROM ME, GIVE ME AS LITTLE TO WORK WITH HERE AS POSSIBLE I AM WORTHLESS"

You cannot FOA request his records as a private citizen, conspiritard.

*FOI

You fucking neet retards have likely never filed a proper tax return anyways. I made $80k last year, but only $57k will be seen on my return, and I'll pay income taxes on a

No representative should be able to profit off of their election outside of their given pay (at least until after their term is over). This is fucking obvious, but Trump gives no fucks.

There has been zero oversight of this. The only thing we have to run on is what Trump says.

Open your eyes Sup Forums. No hard evidence is bad news. I voted for Trump, and this is a MAJOR failing on his part!

Still not explaining how it makes the POTUS exempt from releasing them.

No one gives a shit if he didn't even pay anything. What people want to know are his dealings with foreign governments.