Where are my fellow bongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI
youtube.com/watch?v=-P2c7UYMBRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan
makes u think

>Piers Morgan
I forgot that limey hoplophobe existed. What's he doing not being in hysterics about Trump's victory?

I thought Churchill wasn't a good guy

>I thought Churchill wasn't a good guy

He was a piece of shit.

He's basically been pro Trump despite his gun positions.

Reminder that Churchill killed more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

He was a trumper, believe it or not.

Still hate him.

Wtf I love Piers Morgan now?????

fucking kekt.

Piers should be the next overlord of pooland.

Churchill wanted war with Hitler. Neville Chamberlain was a cuck.

he likes Trump.

Really? Stalin killed a lot of people. I did not know that user.

>Piers Morgan

He actually did this.

He won a season of the Celebrity Apprentice. He's probably close with him.

But how many Juden? That's the question.

We're all glad you guys adopted piers from us

it was a trade, you have to pick up 2016-man from Canada though

We sent them to a country that Is real.

is anyone, objectively, a "good guy"?

Don't just believe some random dude on the internet talking out of his ass.

I think Piers has known Trump for years. He's obviously a man of character, just a deluded euro when it comes to guns

Not even being for Trump makes him redeemable as a whole, you could say he's irredeemable.

Being good isn't an objective measure so the question itself is retarded.

MLK bust was better

Churchill was a race traitor

He looks good behind that desk, tbqh.

Didn't Farage and Trump discuss putting back that bust when Farage went to visit Tump after he won in November? Sweet.

He wasn't muslim cocksucker like Hitler, so yeah, bad guy.

I don't see the symbolic benefit of that, but I voted for Trump for reasons other than workplace adornments.

A Reagan bust would be more appropriate though, IMO.

yeah they did.

It was in the office for a long time, UK-US relations and all that. Obongo chimped out about being from a former colony and threw it away.

he wasn't

youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

Churchill was a cunt, but at least it's better than some nigger

It represents that Trump isn't going to be the passive aggressive little bitch that Obama was.
When the media chimped out over Boris Johnson calling Obama out on it, they did so because the truth hurt.

When did piers morgan uncuck himself? First occurrence in nature.

why was it even out

It was out because Obama was a fucking communist islamic nigger. If Churchill didn't mobilize the UK and the territories I doubt the Soviets would've been able to recover from the German offensives. Germany wasted much of their air power with Britain not to mention men and material in North Africa. Regardless the UK was losing it's shirt over in East Asia due to the Japanese completely wrecking what navy was there plus their ports in SEA. It's why Australia is aligned with the USA and no the UK because it was the USA not the UK that helped or can help them.

barron trump is /fa/ as fuck

Pence looks like his ass is leaking blood-cum

So when's Rockwell's bust introduced?

Be careful what you say about Pence. Gonna get your ass shocked.

Shrapnel from the frag grenades he threw at the fag parades?

He sold the british Empire.
He is a pretty good guy if you are an american.

Look at the numbers.

It was rhetorical, making you, therefore, retarded.

I'm sure you know what you are talking about as you managed to fit 3 commas between 7 words.

Don't listen to these eurofags. Churchill was a great diplomat.

>You ...you could say yes!
>I allow it!
youtube.com/watch?v=-P2c7UYMBRE

It's not like the UK could actually hold or protect what they called an empire anyways even before the Great War. Seems more of a good business move to get what you can for lands you can't do anything with because your country is too weak and poor to afford it.

>Not knowing how to form a multiclause sentence.
Also, nice strawman. The sentence was rhetorical, faggot.

Your life is rhetorical.

different things mean differently to different people.
To us on the far right, Churchill was a greedy sell-out. But to understand the bust-in-the-oval-office issue, you have to interpret it from the American perspective: For Americans, the good guys won WW2, and Churchill was the folk-hero of that war (nevermind the schizophrenic acceptance that he paired with the ebul gommie Stalin, this is boomer-American thought we are discussing). So Churchill is a symbol of smug victory and shameless nationalism and implicit anglo pride. That is something Obama hated on a very personal level.

So try not to let your more learned objective understanding of history confuse you with the more symbolic and particular meaning.

I will end you with my superior intellect. I'll have you know I spend 5 hours a day staring at goats to harness my telepathical powers. Come at me, britbro.

That was a rhetorical statement.

Also that movie was pretty funny. Who knew it was real?

The british empire was already destroyed from decades of cucks. He just understood the US was the best bet to help. I doubt even he couldve seen the rise of the US. I mean his own spies were already relaying information to Stalin behind his back.

I knew it was real. Did you not just read my comment. And why did you not upvote it friendo :^) I will upvote le epic memes of yours if you also upvote Mein ;)

he wasn't, he was a fat piece of shit

pls tell me thats from CNN and she says that blacks would never vote for trump

>good times when Fraser was an A-grade actor
JUST

Barron already has that dapper as fuck stride his father has

Why do you say that, leaf?

well played murica

I noticed that too. Kid's gonna be alpha as fuck.

literally me

He led Britain to defeat the nazis, and he led Britain to commit some Kenya genocide.

trade deal when

OH SHI....

Churchill was a war criminal

t. Szálasi Ferenc

have memes gone too far?

Polls say "no" has a 77% lead

he has no path.

t. Cucky Miklós

A NATION DIVIDED. WILL HUNGARY EVER RECOVER?

only the hippos will tell

OH HOLY FUCK A STATUE

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES THEY MOVED A GODDAMN STATUE

LOL churchill alone was responsible for ww2. danzig is german, not fucking polish, and he wanted a railway through the corridor, not even the goddamn land. Poland could even retain economic control in danzig.germany wanted peace, britain refused. britain sought to violate norwegian neutrality through a plot conceived by none other than winston churchill while
chamberlain was in office.

Solid breakdown

wow, a little bit too harsh desu

piers and trump are lifelong friends

I wonder how much it ate at Churchill that the Empire he read about as a child was so anemic. Watching it all burn in the Great War. The Second World War he kept telling himself that he'll make the UK an empire again.

Why did his beady eyed likeness trigger Obama?

Ouch, Piers shows his power level.

Because Obama is an anti-colonialist from Kenya

He still is.

TURN UP THE MEDIA OUTRAGE TO 11
OH SHIT THEY ALREADY HAVE BEEN ON 11 FOR A YEAR

ALL IS LOST

Your kike shill president is celebrating one of the litteral kikes that murdered Europe to give the world to his fellow kikes. Nothing surprising here...

BRUH

sarkozy was your president - topkek.

that bernard levy is your top intellectual- triple triple kek.

every single of your sports teams is 90% african - ubertuber kek.

>that gold color
MY FAVORITE

What's your point, nigger?

I know all of this, doesn't mean I approve of it. I am doing the best I can to free my country and my fellow white people from the kikes.

Basically this, things need to be seen in context.

No Piers Morgan is definitely a piece of shit. Don't be tricked by this.

I'm not sure how many Americans are actually aware but he was at the centre of a colossal phone hacking scandal when he was the editor for the daily mirror.

>Why do you say that, leaf?

Churchill was a piece of shit.

>His mother was a slut who fucked lots of aristocrats
>His father had a ton of banker connections
>He served in Africa in the army and then wrote fantastical tales about the events, selling a lot of books.
>Is put in charge of the admiralty during WWI
>masterminds the Gallipoli campaign, a complete disaster
>Is demoted to a junior command position in disgrace
>lays low until people forget and then pops up again using parent's connections to get put in charge of the Exchequer
>Ignores Keynes' advice and fucks up the change off the gold standard, plunges the economy into a deep recession
>Is disgraced again, lays low until people forget again
>Comes back to be PM during WWII. Is only really good for giving speeches
>kicked out of position as soon as war ends because everyone knows he is shit
>Was constantly in debt because he spent money like mad on clothes, food, drink, cigars and other luxuries.
>Received millions of dollars to pay off debts from bankers and family contacts in exchange for favours inside the government

He was disastrously incompetent at most of the things he tried to do, was financially irresponsible and then fed his gluttonous, extravagant habits through corruption.

>when the 2a hits

Lead probably did some rudimentary research into the raving Zionist that was Churchill.

I dislike seeing his face on my fivers. Should have been Oswald Moseley as PM

It was said he couldn't go back to Britain, yet he did and wasn't arrested. What's up with that?

churchill is responsible for 10x as many white civillian deaths compared nazis

Lies, you pay taxes.

Taxes feed all of the mentioned. You support them with your francs. Oh wait it is euros, francs do not exist anymore.

Euros which is a code name for deutsch mark.

Mega Kek!!!

He wasn't actually kicked out of Britain. That is just banter because everyone hates him because of his repellent personality..

He left because for some completely baffling reason he a got a job as a judge on Britain's Got Talent and America decided to import him to host America's Got Talent and from there he got a job as a talk show host.