What did California mean by this?

What did California mean by this?

Bumparoni

Militant liberals be errywhere.

How do you fight more than one person at a time?

multiple batmans

ARIZONA: "LEARN ENGLISH" HAHAHHA

San Diegan Trump supporter here. I voted "johnson".

Based South Carolina.

Tennessee master race, we gon' lynch us some niggers.

>fight more than one person at a time
What sort of hardcore shit is secretly happening in Montana?

>Use Google
>Using google to search for a tutorial on how to use google
Wisconsin for fuck's sake get your shit together.

Come on North Dakota, pick it up man.

Illinois is learn my ancestry
i have a feeling it's a lot of people in Chicago wondering if they wuz kangs in Egypt

>Georgia

I see Massachusetts is taking in some islamic refugees.

aint easy bein freezy

nice try ausfailia, but that map is so fake.

Is OP image for real?

What's the source?

I tried googling "How do I" in my state and that didnt come up

>Tennessee asks "How to get away with murder"
I bet it's mostly niggers in Memphis

hahahaha mississippi you never let me down

>become an astronaut
based texas

No, were trying to figure out how to get rid of them, Nashville is fuckin infested. One Birmingham is enough.

You have to remember your google results are tailored to you. They don't just give you what's popular, they give you what they think you already want.

GA MASTERRACE

A gun

Wtf now I hate the Dakotas, Colorado and Virginia

>What sort of hardcore shit is secretly happening in Montana?
I've got a teenage cousin up there. He lives in a town of 400 near the leaf border. He got jumped after a football game by natives last fall and again after a basketball game two weeks ago. My uncle is an LEO and showed up to both games in uniform after patrol and they put two and two together with the badge name and the jersey name. He's a tough little bastard but I'd assume that has something to do with it. One of the USBP agents my uncle worked with tried to eat at McDonald's in uniform and a native put rat poison in his milkshake.

>wisconsin

Hey at least they're trying to assimilate, unlike New Mexico who's trying to learn spanish instead kek

What the fuck is West Virginias deal? i thought that state was nothing but rednecks and coal miners, or something.

Think we can turn this around?

I laughed

what did they mean by this

really made me think

how would you even know some put rat poison in your milkshake?

Dude spent 4 days in ICU and that's what the doctors told him, cops investigated and the guy confessed.

Those can't be true. Source now or BS

>Ohio
>fix my car

wow thats accurate as fuck. Ohioans love their cars, fix their cars, have a shit load of cars, and can't drive for fucking shit.

I thought it was supposed to be a nice place

I lived in Florida for a few years and had a blast. Stay to the south of Tampa and on the coastal cities and its great. Northern Florida sucks ass and where most of the Florida man happenings occur.

>Florida
>How do I move out of Florida

>tennessee

wouldn't one assume that "move out of X" searches would always be the most popular in that state?

Illinois WE

>New Hampshire

>alaska
>learn to see at night better
How do i learn to see at night better?

South Carolina Buttface

Stalactite is on the top of the cave and stalagmite is what stands on the cave floor

Lmao. Central Valley here. I voted "Johnson" too. Fucking liberals still tried to make me feel bad for not voting Hillary.

>know the difference between stalagmite and stalactite

like it would have made a difference

Central valley here too, i didn't vote at all and said, "I couldn't decide, i dislike both, besides, Clinton will win this state anyway".

I got absolutely shit on anyway

Fake and Gay

Speaking from experience, you run away. Or use a gun I guess.

Montana person here, this.