Guys is it possible that every race has good and bad people ?

Guys is it possible that every race has good and bad people ?

Blacks that are born with white parents are more likely to be good people (like my adopted black friend) compared to other blacks that are brought up by poor black people in ghettos

Yes but some races have more bad people than others

Sure, but white parents who adopt black babies are more likely to be mentally deranged.

no.

Yes but whyte race has more bad ppl than good ppl

Is everything about money then ?

>Bell curve
>Crime statistics
>Inner city race distribution
>Leaf

>Is everything about money then ?
The world is about money though

india has more poo than dirt

Yes. Races are just tendencies. Blacks tend to be less intelligent and more agressive.

>Blacks that are born with white parents are more likely to be good people
not true

Duh. No one here disagrees with that except for the stormweenies.

>remember that Sup Forums is not stormfront

cant argue dubz

cant stump the trump

if they have money

Pretty much this. I think we all understand that individuals can be widely unique. Despite the massive racism, Sup Forums just wants to be able to discuss race openly without judgment.

There are "good" and "bad" people sure but definitely bell curve differences. Recognize those differences while trying to give each individual a chance. At the end of the day we are all just trying to make money, fuck pussy, and maybe raise some kids.

>that pic
Meanwhile, Somalians can't catch any fucking fish

sure love them innocent black people

this tee beee honest famalama ding dong.

>tfw non-racist new right.

Yes, but a higher percentage of blacks are bad than there are good blacks. And the opposite for whites.

There's not such a thing as bad or good morality is nothing more than a illusion
Be good or bad is more likely a choice to make

There are no blacks of einstein-level intelligence or close. even those who score high on IQ tests tend to be worse at applying their intelligence on a wide variety of tasks. they're generally only good at a few things. furthermore, there are other aspects to intelligence where they fall short of other races. too difficult to understand?

You seriously underestimate the sophistication of Sup Forums's racism if you think this is controversial or profound.

Absolutely. It's just that with some races it happens way less often than with others.

90% bad

Wow this post really, really, makes me think

Proof?

this is probably true and something I've often noticed is that blacks straight out of africa are better behaved than those born here, so culture is important. but nonetheless blacks adopted by whites see no IQ gain

Yeah this makes sense to me. You have to treat individuals as individuals. That's the American way.

>bad or good morality is nothing more than a illusion
an illusion built into our minds for a good reason