Rebels without good ideas are shit

> Liberal Hollywood makes a movie called Revenge of the Nerds that tells a story of rebellious nerds and freaks shaking up the college social heirarchy
> Instead of the nerds using their superior intelligence to better society with innovative and creative ideas, they challenge fraternities, who do not pretend at academic pursuits, in a bid to overthrow their domain of drinking contests, pussy, and parties.
> According to the Jews, the nerds win the war. And isn't that just beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0217630/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything you accomplish in life is just one big mating display to attract a mate

If that was true, then the sloppiest, sluttiest girl is achieving the human prerogative. And if that repulsive display of character is the best we humans have to offer, then yes, WW3 please come and soon.

You're forgetting who's the key and who's the lock Burgers.

Elaborate

Men work hard to get an ideal mate because while we work at the deed itself in attracting them, after that we've pretty much finished the work.

Women on the other hand are the opposite, finding a mate is the easy part, producing and raising the offspring is the hard part, and given how we're still genetically hardwired to see child birth as the life risking act it once was.

So we don't see sluts as anything positive, we see them, and always will, as lower, because they have such low standards they'll take anyone to commit this life risking act instead of picking those who will offer the best offspring and thus make the risk worth it.

Yeah plus one of the Nerds rapes a Sorority girl.

Such good lessons that (((Hollywood))) is teaching us.

Hollywood is always making the divide and conquer game. Stigmatizing smart people as nerds is one of their hobbies.

Yes. I don't see what we are disagreeing about, leaf.

It's just a movie, goddamn.

The way you phrased it makes it look like you're saying sluts aren't looked down on

He was right to.

Then why are you arguing with me? Go back to sucking the icicle syrup out of Trudeau's cock.

The key are the Bagdanoff Brothers.

Someone give us a rundown, post haste.

They are looked down on (by some). But according to the Aussie's argument, anyone meeting a mate is achieving THE human prerogative.

They're experts at cloaking their wealth.

hang the last frat bro with the last nerd

If that were true, then I wouldn't have a GF right now, since I'm unemployed.

Eggsackly.

You're looking at things from the perspective of someone assuming the traits needed to survive today are the ones we're biologically driven to find attractive.

Even ignoring the fact that the sex ratio coupled with the distribution bell-curve meaning that pretty much everyone has someone out there who's the right combination of traits that they're looking for that will also accept them, the simple fact remains the traits we're programmed to seek out have very little correlation with those that in modern society would lead to success.

Isn't it grand? It's all I had growing up. I was smart, and because of Hollywood I believed being a social reject would get me places in the end.

I can't think of examples at the moment, but what would you say are the best examples of Hollywood movies that do this?

You assume that the ID (the preverbal drives of the unconscious) are derived purely by animal instincts. We are not just animals, leaf. We are social animals, intelligent animals, and last but not least rational animals. Civilization programs its own set of attractive traits (whether you recognize it or not), and although evolution plays an important role, civilization figures everyday in our cognitive adaptation.

imdb.com/title/tt0217630/

If that was the case would the poor not be less, not more, likely to have children then those who are better off?

That would be the case if we were advancing civilization instead of regressing it. We are not on the uphill side of the curve. We are on the downhill side of the curve. And the further we slide, by degrees the more that the unskilled and the uncivilized influence nations relative to the middle class (ie center of that bell curve you mentioned).

TL;DR Quality over quantity is the name of the game of civilization. Quantity over quality is the name of the game for R-selected, state of nature, human-animals.

>imdb.com/title/tt0217630/
Holy fuck. Yes. This movie programmed me more than I'd like to admit.

And yet quantity is a quality of its own. In this case due to the ability to continue to exist long term, and it is for this reason I find it thankful poor whites in the US and Canada are set to reverse our shrinking population soon as the gap white liberals are leaving is filled.

Poor whites aren't set to reverse anything, just like their poor black brethern are. Middle-class whites are the majority eco-ethnic majority of both America and Canada, and to the degree which we stimulate them is the degree to which we stimulate civilization. Leaders like Trump are going to revitalize the dying, 1-child-per-family middle-class.

While I hope you're right about Trump, you're wrong about the poor. Poor whites aren't like poor blacks, for one thing they actually have more kids then poor blacks due to the fact they're less likely to have an abortion (half of all black pregnancies end in abortion) and are having about 3.1 children per family, well above subsistence level. When one factors in middle class religious groups that also have more then 2.1 kids (such as Mormons) even without the use of Trump to revitalise the middle class so long as immigration doesn't get our of hand our nations will remain white.

>watch comedy
>laugh
>find Sup Forums
>watch comedy
>ALLE JUDEN MUSSEN STERBEN!!

You show me a prosperous civilization dominated by poor whites, and I'll show you a toilet overflowing with gold. By your argument, Obama was the best thing to happen to this country, because he more than any other president stimulated poor white America by driving manufacturing out of the country.

The middle class is NOT a set class of society. It is the most fluctuating order of any society. Trump will advance civilization by redefining the bar and elevating more and more poor into middle class pretensions.