Brit/pol/ - Gladstonian Liberalism Edition

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>"Start by over-valuing then settle in the middle" - Britain gets offered a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn's pledge of a 3-line whip in favour of voting to trigger Article 50 is dropped as his Cabinet rebels against him
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-shadow-minister-tulip-siddiq-vote-against-article-50-trigger-brexit-jeremy-corbyn-told-mps-a7537006.html

>Starmer: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Copeland and Stoke by-elections will be on Feb 23
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YFTioykMSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs
firstpost.com/india/theresa-may-in-india-british-pms-tough-anti-immigration-stand-raises-concerns-in-delhi-3094056.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello bongs

Even though mogg voted for the snooper
I still think he's a bloody decent guy

Morning lads what's for breakfast?

I'd happily have BBC parliament on all day as background telly if he's the new speaker.

3 Mars Bars from the pack of 4 I opened yesterday and a cigarette.

Weet bix and toast, possibly some tea

3 dry Croissants and a cup of water

If only Canada kept its ensign.

>a fucking leaf

Dad, we need to talk about Canada

canada was adopted

Most likely gay as well

>Trump is now President
>Nu-Righter Spencer got punched
>We Hard Brexit now
>Aussie's already said they're ready to trade
Not a bad week so far lads

>We Hard Brexit now
I though May changes her mind depending on who she's talking to

Correct.

Well hopefully she's talking to the same people she is now when article 50 is finally triggered

>tfw not welcome

I don't know much about British politics because I'm just visiting from America

But is Nigel farage going to become prime minister soon

Would be cool to see him working with trump

Praise Kek

Maybe it's time to bring back the Union of South Africa

Would be better if the place balkanized honestly.

Something like the Bantustans?

Porridge.

Maybe, but those were too small and had odd borders.
Would be interesting seeing an independent Zulu Kingdom though.

The idea that all our political problems can be solved by peaceable debate is risible.

I'm not advocating we start kicking the shit out of people who get in our way, suspend democracy or any of that LARPing bullshit, but from a sort of outside-looking-in perspective debate simply doesn't work. Style trumps substance almost every time.

That's why substance really ought to be putting toxic substances in style's drink instead of getting up on stage for ritual humiliation.

Eh, what can you do.

Lincolnshire sausages, eggs, beans, toast, mushrooms, brown sauce

> tfw got it all sorted as a special trump treat celebration
> tfw got back into weight training after getting skinny as fuck

Dirty dirty bulking

How he is no longer ukip party leader

got the absolute twat kicked out of me last night lads, since i woke up i've been pissing blood so might be a trip to the hospital if it doesnt stop

Kek weak pussy boy

I agree completely kek

this is why i have somewhat lost interest in politics

I'd go m8. Odds are its nothing but you could be internally bleeding which is really really bad.

Yeah, they didn't really work. My guess is that a Zulu Kingdom would go the way of Zimbabwe, or it'd end up like Lesotho or Swaziland

>Women in the fucking UK marching against Trump

Where were all these women after Rotherham lads? Why didn't they march then? :(

Or alternatively, why don't they march in Islamic or third-world countries?

Was this you?

Best of luck in any case.

because people are stupid and only get outraged about things when the general consensus is that they should be outraged

if you sat any one of those individual women down and talked to them for a while about trump you would find that for most of them they didnt really care about trump, they were just marching because it was The Thing That Everyone Is Doing

Easy pussy if you go to the Women's March today and pretend to be sympathetic to their cause.

>this is how white knights believe the world works

t. virgin

Yeah fair point, alternatively you can just stay in all day shitposting about how women never give you a glance. Up to you lads.

I like unionist orange marches.

But if I stay indoors feeling sorry for myself a girl might come knocking

>tfw the Orange order will crumble in your lifetime

Feels great

> your options in life are staying in all day shitposting or going to a demonstration to fake solidarity with a bunch of moaning, moronic cunts

interdasting

>tfw from Glasgow

They're more of a nuisance than anything. They just end up causing traffic congestion. Don't exist (in Glasgow at the very least) for any other purpose than winding up Celtic fans.

It was just a bit of advice for the kissless virgins, like you.

>t. virgin
See, why sign a post like that? Have some respect for yourself.

>Bill clinton was caught on camera checking out Ivanka by Hilary
This fucking guy

Easier pussy if you go and challenge them. You don't understand women.

No. The march being organised here today is by a bunch of American Jew academics and Abortion Rights cunts.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=1YFTioykMSc

lads

A true English breakfast.

A packet of Wotsits and a fag.

WE DID IT

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9WoX_8sbs

Very quiet in here this morning, where are you all?

at the womens march

In bed I guess. Or maybe heading to the womens marches around the country with rotten veg and eggs to throw. I highly doubt it though.

oh hey that's cool, someone finally made a graph showing how keynes is a goy in a field of jews.

you smashed yet?

There's a chart doing the rounds on twitter today showing that, in fact, peaceful protests are like 3x more effective than violent ones

>- Gladstonian Liberalism Edition

That would be wonderful

>Daily reminder that President Trump is the only one who can solve "The Scottish Problem"

Does UK have any law plans to limit immigration? Praying to Jesus won't be enough.

firstpost.com/india/theresa-may-in-india-british-pms-tough-anti-immigration-stand-raises-concerns-in-delhi-3094056.html

Indians and Pakistanis are being told 'we're full' essentially.

Reminder that Keynes was gay and had no children which is why he didn't care about the consequences of unsustainable, debt-fuelled growth.

Except debt shrank massively from the WW2 high to the start of the oil crisis.

Post me a concrete law where it says they are banned or limited. News articles and speeches are worth shit. You surely didn't go all this way and not wanting concrete law proof. All laws to be passed are normally ready years before.

>the WW2
don't stay up all night, kids.

have a graph to make up for it.

Mt8ey we haven't even left the EU yet. We haven't even BEGUN to leave the EU.

The laws your talking about are like 3-4 years too early. Come back in 2021

You should push for those laws to be ready right now, since that's the whole idea leaving EU.

Ukip leader nuttel standing in stoke-on-trent by election.

Can't scuttle the Nuttall

/ourguy/

lads seriously, why is it so quiet? Is there a secret britpol you've all gone to?

All the NEETs are asleep

Why don't they just get jobs?

This is fake isn't it

How do all you faggots feel about a regular thread to plug our own independent youtube channels and twitters? Britpol has it's value but opinions and ideas won't get anywhere without recognisable faces or brands for people to become attached to and then spread. That's how we get the truth to gain traction in the offline world.

>That's how we get the truth to gain traction in the offline world.

Nuttall is a carpet bagger four eyed bald headed scouse cuck.

The Irish shall be the first to go

>Karl Marx of the Alt-Right

Haha.

>Nose

Oyy veyy

>Current year plus two
>Tripfags

Don't make me rage mate

kek

just woke up 35 mins ago and had the last part of my Christmas chocolate orange

Ama

why are our women so ugly lads

Nice attempt to demoralise, shill.

No-one had heard of this fucker before the election. No-one had heard of the 'alt-right' before the election. Suddenly this NOC faggot comes in and claims he is the leader. No-one had even heard of him six months ago, let alone ever saw him as any kind of leader.

How do we know he's controlled opposition? Because it wasn't anyone from the Trump supporting blogosphere saying he was their leader: it was lugepresse, who can now give this fucker a five min interview here and a soundbite there and then claim they've given fair and balanced coverage of ALL nationalist opposition.

This is what happens when real folks don't talk and support each other; the opportunity fades. Are we going to do it? Or wank and LARP in front of our computers?

"There is but one moment when the Goddess of Fortune wafts by, and if you don't grab her by the hem, you won't get a second chance"

coz weve been invaded so many times, our genes have been mixed up to become shit

What do you mean by doing stuff in the offline world
Create a political party?

>Lindsay Hoyle

TFW Stoke

I was worried about what sort of anti-UKIP shite they'd present in Stoke. If that's the best they've got, then it shouldn't prove too much of an issue.