German article describes what we all know

The refugee crisis is coming back in force in the next months. Greece and Bulgaria do not control their borders to Turkey. Italy is just waiving illegals through to Northern Europe and Germany.

German politicians are desperately trying to contain big new newsstories until September of this year (elections) but already in spring the new peak in illegal movements should be all over the news.

Does Germany really have to take in another 1 million illegal Muslim radicals, in order for German women to understand Merkel is the anti-Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/balkanroute-kehrt-die-fluechtlingskrise-zurueck-aid-1.6546461
rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/balkanroute-kehrt-die-fluechtlingskrise-zurueck-aid-1.6546461
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is good, this will only get AfD more votes in time for election season.

it's not exactly "our" boarder if they all want to go to your country

This year it will be 2 million refugees. And they do not intend to go back.

You do realize we do control our border with Turkey? And in context of other EU countries and their "borders" we are doing our job ten times better then you silly fuck.

fick you markus, they are refugees running from oppression. Going from a war torn country to be a wageslave in cuckmany, that is the real tragedy.

>tfw you have to endure white cis germans prepping you before fucking their wives on the daily just to earn a couple of yuros

breed your own bulls cuck

How did that Peace March to Aleppo from Germany turn out?

I assume everyone gave up after they got a few selfies of themselves marching first

haven't heard anything
normies didn't bite i guess

Things have to get much, much worse before people wake the fuck up

did the 90's not teach you anything?

balkan states will take care of themselves.

The problem is, that existing laws are not enforced. With half a million denied applicants in the country, this is another pull factor for Germany. They blabber all they want , about bettering the situation in countries of origin, but unless there is effective border control, situations like 2015 are likely to happen again.
Also deportations should become a federal matter. An immigration police, dealing with deportations has to be established.

provide links you dumb nigger.

Trans:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/balkanroute-kehrt-die-fluechtlingskrise-zurueck-aid-1.6546461

Orig:
rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/balkanroute-kehrt-die-fluechtlingskrise-zurueck-aid-1.6546461

QUE THE SONG youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI

Your Merkel, your fault.

Enjoy your rapes and watching your country descend to be a land of rocks and goat shit.

I was looking forward to going back to Germany over Christmas, was last there NYE 15/16 in Hamburg when they bussed Immigrants in to town and it was a disaster zone, groups of them at the train station grabbing women, firing fireworks at homeless, walking around in brand new clothes with iPhones but still lining up at the free food for homeless trucks.

Doubt i'll ever go back until Germany uncucks itself.

GERMANY YES !!!!

SO FUCKING TOLERANT AND ACCEPTING

EU (Germany) forces Italy to taxi African migrants from Libya, so Italy should just send them up to Germany

Sounds about right

As for Turkey & Greece, they should just do the same thing

But if this happens EU WILL die, extremist right wing parties WILL get a majority (our light-version already has 20% and now support from the major parties becauase they are scared turncoats), if there's a repeat of this I actually think we will start forcibly kicking out a lot of people, or even go so far as to kill them one way or the other.

Dear Fritz,
Kill Merkel, or you deserve it!

>But if this happens EU WILL die, extremist right wing parties WILL get a majority

This is bad why?

>Merkel is the anti-Christ?
Funny. A russian philosopher, Vladimir Solovyev has written that the antiChrist will have his theology degree from a german university. Maybe Germany is the antiChrist

the west deserves to suffer

t. the ghost of gavrilo princip

t. kebab

Have you been attacked by a drunk abo again or why are you that mad?

Aryans are the eternal enemy of the (((chosen ones))) therefore you are correct if you believe in the historical hebrew letters

Dear Fritz, fuck you, you deserve every sandnigger we give you, because you are that stupid.
Enjoy being raped.
Luigi out.

>Aryans are the eternal enemy of the (((chosen ones)))
Hallo! BfV here! To jail please!

This is exactly what we should want to happen, it opens the gates for..radical change.

I actually changed my tactics to even further the leftist agenda to bring everything to a boiling point where society can be shapend from scratch