Hello whitetards

>oooggaa booga white master race

Other urls found in this thread:

akarlin.com/2012/08/analysis-of-chinas-pisa-2009-results/
ttuDOTee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Meisenberg_2010_National_IQs_calculated_and_validated_for_108_nations.pd
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=SKZFv1cFonk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 cheating accusations, not creative, have no soul, they only test the best schools, etc.

le epic i can memorise patterns people who cannot produce anything of value. i challenge you to say that all those countries are shit and people eat dogs and garbage on the streets (finaldn included )

i think your system is more brutal and creates more outsiders, id wager that there is a much higher suicide rate in your school system.

Asians rigged the tests so whites can't succeed becuz dey raycis, mufuggah

But all of that is true.

Why is your electricity Serbian then?

Checkmate you chink eyed fuck.

Now compare the suicide and depression rates.

Oh jeez seems like aquafresh is doing quite well.

>hurr durr uncreative people

Finno-Ugric master race

hello us soldier stationed in japan successfully baiting his fellow countrymen

Who were they all before we interacted with them?
Nobody, that's who; how about some appreciation you ungrateful fucks?

South Korea is Korea with American influence.
North Korea is without American influence but still want's to have shiny toys like us.
Where would you rather live?

>He copy everything from WEST. He thinks he is intelligent

>this thread again
>east asians so smart meme

Germanic IQ 105 ties Japanese/SK IQ 106.

Chinese IQ including rural 103, white American IQ 103.

Taking the IQ of Shanghai as representative of Chinese IQ is like taking the IQ of Manhattan as the IQ of white Americans.
akarlin.com/2012/08/analysis-of-chinas-pisa-2009-results/

Lynn has the correlation between IQ measurements and educational attainment exams such as PISA at .917.

ttuDOTee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Meisenberg_2010_National_IQs_calculated_and_validated_for_108_nations.pd

Chinese are also completely full of shit.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Chinese immigrants are right shifted for intelligence with nearly 50% (47) having bachelor's degrees. It is the same principle as how Indian Americans do well on testing and income put India has designated shitting streets.
migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states

Fuck, really need to get a copy pasta going at this point.
This'll be it desu senpai baka, tired of this meme.

>this meme
why American army do this.

does he splat on the rocks? it kind of looks like he is going to.

Like true Aryans.

Now post chart with nobel prices won by countries

Wow, Homegeonous Nations perform better in schools.
WHO WOULD'VE FUCKING GUESSED.

THIS
why are whites so nigger-tier

>This triggers the Chinaman

I never had a problem with you Japs, don't fucking push it.

if only it was only measuring whites. realize that half of our population is POC, and not the decent kind (yellow) either.

And how much time do you spend learning a week?

There is a big difference between book autist smart and real world smart

We once had a special relationship, honour, valour, pride...maybe we have to revive this, we'll see

>finland estonia poland top for european countries
>"non whites" according to pol

LMAO GET REKT NAZI LARPERS.

No, he managed to land into water.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKZFv1cFonk

>Defeated by Manchurians, Jurchens, Mongols, Brits, Japan, France and Vietnamese
>Cant go a 100 years without killing your emperor and fracturing

Why are you Han mongs so proud of your shit country.

Hey russian peasant, everything ok ?

>shanghai, china
>hong kong, china
>singapore
>compared to whole countries

>tfw your country is retarded

this test are bullshit

german """"""herrenrasse""""" concept BTFO'd as well.

>white damage control

wow japan thanks for inventing.... nintendo and hentai i guess

>asians chesting at tests
>more at 11

Turks are fine senpai, I love Turkey.
Great history, visited three times already.

I will admit they are more cucked than you so over time + miscegenation your premise would hold true, in the same way that you'd be inferior to Belarus if you started loading up on Pakis.

;)

>be Chinese
>be so gifted your third world rice farmers are as intelligent as first worlders with mandatory education

Also Germany's average IQ is 99.

We're better than Germoney and Russia. I'm happy with the results.

And he survived, once again proving that God mit uns

so it's exactly correlated to IQ? wow who would've thought...

The worst part about being white is the incessant, pathetic crying from mudskins trying to hide their jealousy and envy
>pls

Asians are good in making incremental improvements to existing tech, but could they invent, say, transistors from scratch?

Creativity in this case means radical new concepts, not "improvements".

>that Qatar score

Seems they will in fact go back to the stone age after the oil runs out.

Look up their history, it's really interesting, they didn't start as Muslims a few thousand years ago.

They managed to dominate half of China at one point and fought hard with other groups to retain it.

The system of government-administrated public education is most efficient at teaching east asian kids because of their culture of submissiveness and subservience.
Western individualism stifles the benefits of public education but enables the West to produce new and valuable things, like Japan's education system.

You're welcome, American puppet state #3.

>Japan is dumber than China
Made me fink.

>And how much time do you spend learning a week?
About that. How long are school days in China/Japan?

>was in bronze age when rome was making steel
>had no concept of citizenship when west had democracy
>was supposed to be the richest continent but totally btfo by 1 small european island
>literally unironically attacked USA and though they would win

I'll consider it....
But about OP's post, i'm Irish, and it perfectly depicts me.I suck at math, a little good at science, and a kick ass reader.....What about you?

>Doesnt understand cultural influence and the influence of the esucational system on scores
Well you're definitely a long shot from being anywhere near representative of your countries median with that post, I can tell

Still invented more and made a greater contribution than you rice monkeys ;^)

>1 post by this ID

Too bad the scientific output from the asian countries isn't worth shit compared to North America and Europe. Who gives a shit if kids in high school do better when the research papers published by China and Japan are constantly being rejected because they made shit up.

Make some real breakthroughs and then you won't have to stroke your cock over high school test scores.

Germany would score 10% higher without immigrants.

Hello my smart finnic brother

See:
Also
>HURRDURR YOUR CORNFARMERS ARE SMARTER THAN MY RICE FARMERS B/C REASONS

Not an argument.

That they will Norweige

for hours studied/score the asian countries would be bottom. I don't know how anyone would have a child in a country with such a heavy emphasis on hardcore study.

This is fucking stupid. In asian countries thanks to the massive unending population, you have no choice but to study for 12-14 hours every fucking day if you don't want to end up in some shitty job that is not respected by the society. In western countries all jobs are respected so there is hardly any pressure to specifically join STEM/LAW etc. Also overpopulation and excessive competition is the reason asian engineering entrances are insanely more difficult than SATs

Learning how to solve standardized test dosent actually teach you anything.
The only skill that is needed for it is memorization and maybe very very rarely a transfer to a new situtation.

There is a reason why the dominates actually science.

>Muh intelegance
And yet moast geniuses and sciantific progress has came from white mind moast geniuses in History have been white.Also our IQ diferance are insignificant only 5IQ it is the niggers who we need to look at. (Pic Related)

t. never seen such a test

How does it feel to talk shit?

You're not wrong but I find it funny how you manage to look down on us with that English proficiency.

t. Russian

12/20 countries in that list are white. One is an asian/european mixed special region.

Im not looking down on you ,OP has a point ,but what he dosent understand is that while they score on average more IQ (Only bye 5) we easaly compensate that with more geniuses.Look at china it is smarter then america and yet it has more geniuses then china and has less population.
>Muh bad english
Yes i am avare of it ,im working on my grammar.

Compare this to the number of research papers published, technologies developed and nobel prizes per capita. Asian schools are intensive suicide factories that produce worker ants as opposed to people whose work is something they enjoy as a part of life. The Scandinavian model is far, far better

Holy shit man at least learn to read before you start typing out internet rants on intelligence, you come off as a fucking retard. Then again you are seriously responding to a bait thread so you probably are.

With the exception of reading, i scored higher in the other two categories by like 50 points

I cant help it theres niggers weighing me down

No biggie about the English.

The thing is, every ethnicity you can come up with is inferior to white man, creator of civilization. Here comes the twist, the problems that a pathetic ethnicity causes are directly proportional to their inferiority.

Japanese aren't too low but still not the greatest (lmfao dude)
>No problems with them

Niggers, Gypsies, Muslims and Feminists
>Houston, we have a problem

So I personally don't even fucking mind stupid people per se, it's just that Sandniggers are a real fucking problem.

So I suggest that we, the civilized people, should first team up and nuke Africa into oblivion, then start throwing shit at each other.

Nigga most Americans don't speak anything besides English and if they do, they really suck, so calm your tits.

Honestly with Chinks rising by disregarding human life lmfao (good idea actually) and more and more Niggers/Sandniggers chimping out, I really think US and Russia should team up for Kebab removal

I can believe all those countries at the top except mainland China, no way they didn't cheat and/or lie.

Do Asian schools use PĆ³lya's "How to Solve It"'s method?

Bump.

Really makes you think

Why do asian """"men"""" have such tiny dicks?

Look we made top 20

lol brb kms

There's nothing left to invent that is not already invented or it is easy to do m8.

>incremental improvements to existing tech
Like every human invention ever?

This is why everyone want to live in smog city to enjoy intelligent chit chat with fellow high iq chink cool dudes while hearing to a sound of dog being cooked alive in hot oil.

>public schools are almost USA-tier over here in how horrendous the teaching system is
>student ranking still in top 20
What the hell, how is this even possible.

>2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH
2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

>2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH
2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

>2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH
2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

You're still mostly white

Top 7 in all categories are asians, Sup Forums btfo

Intelligence is one thing, but it's surreal to see NL in the top 10 of math when barely 0.01% of the population knows anything beyond elementary algebra, mostly because of the dogshit teaching material they're trying to peddle.

LOL nice fucking statistics. The blue statistics' x axis is "percentage of all persons mentioned", meaning it excludes everyone who isnt mentioned, meaning that it does not take into consideration any other countries like e.g. Asian countries, meaning that Britain may aswell have dropped to 300% if Japan was included, or even 15% if China was included.

If you want to make a fucking compelling case on why Whites are superior, use proper sources and don't make deceptive lies. We aren't fucking niggers.

Why does it always have to be the American who embarrasses the rest of us?

...what? You know that Chinese IQ is based solely on the upper echelons of their society, and that it isn't reflective of the mean IQ because they don't bother testing non-urban areas, right?

If this was Korea or Japan, I wouldn't be surprised at them slightly outperforming whites, but China? Nah. The state of China as a country speaks far more than their manipulated IQ tests ever could.

>m-muh dick

Hahaha you gooks are so gross you don't even want to fuck eachother

and look how low the crime rate is in japan.
and look how western men commit 300% more crime than western women.
eradicate western white men and the problem is solved

not my fault all asians are basically born with high functioning autism