youtube.com/watch?v=MzvPWQhHQ_U
twitter.com/AndieHamblin/status/822292159608983552
youtube.com/watch?v=6-Wf8ake3SA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he looks more like dirty gypsy.

That's a Turk, Bruce.

he said he was kurdish on his fb

thats what i thought. strayan media trying to pass this off as "not a terrorist attack".

He stated on his Facebook before it was removed that he was a Kurd. So for all it's worth he was basically a Turkroach.

kurd=/turk

Why did Nick Kyrgios do it!?

Turk, gypsy... basically the same thing.

Desert dweller. Dune coon. Sand monkey. Whatever.

Same thing in that they're both Muslims that like terrorism

Typical greek. yes

He was a turk-migrant shitskin greek, and a self identified Islamic Kurd.

Also, he was half Tongan.

I dunno, are you really a fag?

He looks like the average Paraguayans stealing and raping in Argentina

>is he really greek?
Greek.. Albanian.. Who even cares anymore?

Greece is a middle eastern country, stop giving it attention.

>Greece is a middle eastern country, stop giving it attention.
You know about this kind of stuff isn't

He claimed to be;

>Greek
>Tongan
>Kurdish
>Iraqi

His sister looked like a Turk Wog.

All the Greeks in Sydney are the white type.

I guess Melbourne has a bigger diversity.

Sure did love his meth though.

Yes I do. I also know your languages, watch: Argentina ni fahari nyeupe taifa duniani na mimi nina weupe kuliko wewe. reeeeeeeeeeee

>Police can't stop a guy slowly driving in circles in the heart of our second largest city.

We're well and truly fucking screwed if any actual ISIS faggots launch an attack here.

it's the middle of the CBD there are cars and pedestrians everywhere

It's not Victoria Police's fault, the government brought in a strict police pursuit policy after several deaths over the past couple of years (risk of pursuing vs not pursuing)

That look Arabic to me... Of course you know it.

Looks like a turk from Istanbul.

No, hes a Kurd, he even says so on his Facebook page

Melbourne is very leftist, so no one should be surprised the Police are covering it up & trying to say hes some White Greek

I don't think hes really Muslim though to be fair, but hes for sure on Ice or something

His Dad is Greek.

His Mum is an Pacific Islander. (pic related)

Screenshot this last night. Its gone now haha. They hated him back in 2012.

Why did he yell allu snackbar?

checkmate greens voter

Same reason that spic in Florida airport did

Some mudshit

NSW here

/o/ is defending Melbs decision to not stop him whereas i think he should have been pit maneuvered into a tree.

This is why NSW kept their pursuit policy

Most "Greeks" look like this. Greek is a fake ethnicity that has nothing to do with Ancient Greeks.

Greek name, but most Greeks do not get that dark unless they have been sunbathing for months. Also his eyes are too dark. I guess he could be an Anatolian Greek, but he looks more Gypsy to me.

yeah also he stopped after he was shot

probably should have been shot on the bolte bridge

think cops in victoria had issues when they killed a bunch of crims a decade or so ago and were deemed to be too aggressive and had to be retrained to not shoot first or some shit

all that would change now.

anyways when he is mercilessly raped in prison every day for the next 20 years hope he enjoys it

t.Turkcroach

The media are trying to call him James 'jimmy' gargasoulas. In all his online profiles and account no one has called him James or Jimmy, google it and see how many articles trying to push it.

gypsy or roach.

Looks pureblood greek, dont listen to these butthurt shitposters

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=29574628

His profile. Says he greek/Tongan

he was fucking emu

time to remove kebab

Greek or sandnigger?
Souvalaki or kebab?
Honestly I couldn't give a fuck, just as long as the cunt gets raped in jail.
>Inb4 cucktorian courts feel sorry for him and give him no sentence for hurrdurr mental illness and boohoo poor upbringing

hmmm, well, there were Armenians and Kurds that changed their name to something Greek sounding when fleeing Turkey and got passports from our government back in the day.

Don't know if he's one of them.

news says they were chasing him from the suburbs to city and then they backed off .... that was a mistake, as we have seen.

that's his dad? wtf?

Sorry guys I've been living under a rock. Is this an Aussie meme? Who is this dude and why is he being discussed on pol?

Please no bully, I've just got home from camping in the middle of nowhere with no wifi for the last five days.

Google in Google.gr the name. There is not a single hit about any other person with that name except the news

If you watch the clip she's even more disgusting (she's missing about 5 front teeth)

Whole family has been hitting the ice pipe it seems

When was he in the suburbs? He stabbed his brother in Windsor then the chase started

damn you straya, damn you up the ass for corrupting our youth with your ice pipes

fakebook.com/enterusernamehere/posts/10154090818095880

Looks like a shrunken cranium.

>Greece is a middle eastern country

It's been invaded but no.

christ all these fucking greeks look alike
this guy, kyrgios, faggot at the pub, faggot at the gym, faggot at the bottle shop, faggot at the milk bar, wannabe-hunter faggot and faggot from that orange spray show

Obviously a personal attack amplified by drugs and insanity.
I know that Pauline Hanson desperately wants this to be a terrorist attack, but it really wasn't. He wasn't even yelling out aloha snackbar, even though many of you fuckers wanted that to be the case. He was just a crazy wog.

The voice of reason, knowledge, and experience.

so, a greek then?

youtube.com/watch?v=MzvPWQhHQ_U

VROOM VROOM

It's a terrorist attack you fucking cockstain

Pic related is from his Facebook, he identified as an Islamic Kurdish

also, there was eye witness accounts of him screaming Allahu Akbar

twitter.com/AndieHamblin/status/822292159608983552

Fuck sake, the Tweet isn't there anymore

I also heard he was anti-faggot
and his mother disowned it

youtube.com/watch?v=6-Wf8ake3SA

This guy was a fucking drug abusing nutcase with a goldfish IQ and of mixed ethnicity,plus it's not mentioned anywhere he grew up in Greece(?) let alone even speaks the fucking language,just like saying keanu reeves is chinese kek,any correlation is null you fucking autist OP.

He was a fucking Greek wog who went off his head on drugs and started identifying with just about every religion and ethnicity available. He obviously just felt paranoid and persecuted. There's no history of him practicing any of these new religions he identified with either. He was just out of his fucking skull.

I've watched a lot of video of him doing his lame donuts and can't hear any aloha snackbar. I think that's just wishful thinking. He was being filmed by hundreds of people and it would be news headlines if there was clear footage. But there's not and he's not a Muslim in any meaningful way. He's just a fucktard. You desperately want him to be an Islamic terrorist, though. Why?

>dear diary today a literally shitskin 3rd worlder called me a middle eastern

Time to cleanse Melbourne and send them all back to Athens.

Honestly have they ever contributed anything except pain and despair?

He was a Muslim Greek.

No.He said he is a kurd/turkroach

>Get's presented evidence
>Denies it

You're a big fuck up mate
Your proposal is the unlikely scenario here retard

>Eye witness account of him screaming Allahu Akbar
>Actual shit you can still see of him saying he's Islamic Kurd

"H-He's just high off his head guys! I'm a terrorist sympathizer that sucks roo dick slurp slurp"

Fuck off dickhead
Is there actual fucking evidence that he was fucked off his head on drugs? Did they test him? Exactly

misery and chaos! cats and dogs living together! mass hysteriA!

No prior history of being a Muslim, though. He was Greek-Polynesian Australian wog with drug, mental health and violence problems. He was meant to go to court that day and probably to gaol again, but instead was more mad than a cut snake and went beserk. No proper evidence of Muslim anything.

And anyway, is there such a thing as a Muslim Greek?

his pato looks like the average moroccans in israel

fgt pic

Boxxy is a Muslim Greek.

no fucking way she's muslim, I refuse to believe that

yes nice source you got there

Look at what he said and you quoted.
Yazidism is not Islam. It's a whole other syncretic religion. This dude is making shit up. He was posting high, incoherent stuff and you're trying to extract sense from it.

There's also no recording of the alleged aloha snackbar, which makes it clear that some people are hearing what they want to hear and not what the cameras and phones record. Dozens of them. Some sick cunts in Melbourne really want a terrorist attack. This was a different beast. The guy is fucked in the head.

why don't you put your crack pipe down and use your hands to google it?

So is lord mootles, I hear. Prince Charles is looking to convert too.

look at it this way, this even brought us closer
we'll look back at this event and call it the doughnut event.

that is what i heard from people who watch the news and brief quick check on the nets, might be wrong. but if i am not, makes no diff anyways, they should of contained him earlier.

>No proper evidence of Muslim anything.
it's a state of mind

well fella it can be difficult to tell the difference between a greek and a nigger but I'm pretty sure that's a greek

Well he did shout Allahu Akbar death to whites while running over them.

>Yazidism is linked to ancient Mesopotamian religions and combines aspects of Zoroastrianism, Islam, Christianity and Judaism
>Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis

>This dude is making shit up. He was posting high, incoherent stuff and you're trying to extract sense from it.

Again where is the proofs? you're making assumptions here that was just fucked,
i know weird cunts on my facebook who type just the way he fucking does.

>There's also no recording of the alleged aloha snackbar

Doesn't seem to be much recording of the whole damn thing AT ALL,
c'mon, when an attack takes place,
nobody's gonna have the record button just whipped out instantly ready.
They'll be getting the fuck outta there and screaming

Which means that now eye witnesses are the next best source of information, which we have!

Except with none of the dozens of cameras recording this supposed event. Why could that be? Were they all fucking rigged?

well , alright maybe I made up the kill all whites part but he did say allah akbar which is pretty much the same thing

>Doesn't seem to be much recording of the whole damn thing AT ALL,
Dozens and dozens of people were recording him by fed square and flinders st station. None of them record Islamic slogans. I've listened to a lot of them because I want to find the evidence. But I've got to be strict and honest and say that when it's not there, it's not there. So do you, m8.

Oh a fellow monkeydonian

You have to go back.

Also, remove kebab, that's why.

I said
>The WHOLE damn thing

Also, gimme the ((((recordings)))), i wanna listen

now now let's not insult the poor monkeys

it was meant to be when he was at fed square that he yelled the slogans. Some retards yesterday here kept saying they could hear it on the tapes. I definitely couldn't. I think that some delusional anons are claiming to hear what they want to be the case when the empirical evidence doesn't support them.

Had a gf who worked as a mental health nurse in nsw, most of the patients wherein there due to ice.
Pretty fucked up drug.

Got a link for me senpai?

You are right im sorry

He decided to take a drive down a busy pedestrian street in Melbourne the other day.

It doesn't matter. He was an ice addict - that was his driving force. This state is infested with them.

Greeks are Turks. So, yes.

Went to high school with a half Greek/half Turk who became a Muslim.

Punched his mother when he told her he was converting.

Sup Forums was right all along. It's more than religion that's the problem - it's race.