Just a friendly reminder that if you don't have a bowl of oats with a banana every morning for breakfast you are...

Just a friendly reminder that if you don't have a bowl of oats with a banana every morning for breakfast you are literally subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgWrpcWHCv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have hemorrhoids.

Dont fall for the bacon and egg jew

S U B H U M A N

oats are disgusting.

You're not Australian unless you eat weetbix in the morning. You're allowed to add a banana to it.

A banana? That's real fucking gay OP

youtube.com/watch?v=hgWrpcWHCv0

Hey! Where's my Weetbix!

>if you don't eat carbs and sugar for breakfast

get some protein you lanky nigger

Oats have protein dumb fucking NIGGER.

Where are your people from? Did bananas grow there?

I try this with adding in a little vogesl breakfast mix

Do banana chips count?

>carbs AND sugar
you know those are the same thing ?
>no proteins in oats
ok

I have it with half a minced granny smith apple and some cinnamon.
every morning.
shit is bomb.

Why would I buy imported food?

> Run out of milk for my weetbix
> Eat them with water
Honestly wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten by my god was it bland.

>banana
>not berries

Are you even white? Shame, shame, shame!

does dinosaur egg oatmeal count

>Weetbix with water

>>>gaschamber

>failure to eat flax

How do I make my oats not taste bland and shitty

I have the worst rhoids you can imagine. I can only stand/walk for about 20-30 minutes before I have to manually reduce them. Which means I have to forcibly shove them back up my asshole. If I get stuck in a situation where I am unable to place a finger up my butthole I will be reduced to a crying baby in the worst pain.
Yes, I've been to a doctor. Of course they want to operate, but there is like a 30% chance that I'll lose sphincter control and have to wear diapers. I prefer shoving a finger up my butt. I keep it very clean down there. Very clean.
How did this happen to me, you might be wondering? Well, a drunk ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT with no insurance rammed into my vehicle and I was squished. My pelvis was basically shattered like an egg and a bunch of my intestine was pushed out my asshole.

The oats do nothing

Man....that fucking sucks.
Sorry to hear.

Can you have like......a plug or something?

Add milk, tbsp of honey and whatever fruit you can think of.

The fuck is this thread?

Jesus Christ. RIP. Just lie down already. It's over.

its really weird but i actually do have a bowl of oats with peanbutter mixed in, plus a banana, every morning

i just like the smooth texture of the oatmeal in the morning. its mild enough to cow down, but enough substance to get me going :|

weetbix energize protein is best weetbix

>Good old American education
Congrats for reminding me why you're the laughing stock of this world

This post hurt my shithole

Explain how he's wrong satanfaggot

What are you, a fucking horse?

I'd love to do that, but I'm an amerilard and would like to stay on my low carb diet

Oats do have protein you dumbass

t. a horse

Oats and banana master race reporting in.

I actually have done this for the past two years. I add honey though.

>low carb diet

Enjoy being fat forever

This. Don't start your day off right.

Jesus Christ. Is there really nothing more you can do for it?

If not...

One of the funniest comments i've seen in a while

Only because I have some health problems and sometimes I'm like "holy shit I should just roll myself into my fucking grave now"

Nowhere near as much as meat you dip

>breakfast
>not waiting until 1pm to start eating

Get the surgery and apply for a job at walmart. You'll blend right in.

Actually I've already lost about 50lbs on it in a few months. The only problem is I'll be an exfat, with all the loose skin. You can at least correct that with surgery. It's just expensive

I actually do, every morning and again before gym. How thefuck did you know?

Steel cut oats with whey and berries you fucking yoga pussy.

I tried one, with some measure of success, but motion and such is unpleasant, and it becomes dislodged unexpectedly. This results in a buttplug falling out your pant leg. You could see how that might be a problem in public situations.

find a better doctor for the surgery.

>not surfing Sup Forums till 5:00 a.m.
>not waking up at 12:30 p.m.
>not lazily walking into your living room slouched over in nothing but boxer briefs
>not sitting on a leather chair watching youtube while your mother is at work
>not waiting till 3:00 to finally eat something

Haha wow faggots

This has been my standard breakfast for a few months now.

Carbohydrates are correlated with the growth of visceral fat, therefore you're statement does not make sense.

>Nigger fruit and cardboard

health is wealth nigger

>Steel cut oats

>cooking for twenty minutes to have breakfast

I leave a bowl of oats with some added orange juice and frozen fruit overnight in the fridge, in the morning I add yoghurt, mixed seeds and honey. My weight's been steadily going up since I started eating this everyday, I have more energy and I do big, manly shits.

Why the fuck is this the number one thread?

sage

Sorry to hear mate.
But hey, trump won. You get the last laugh on those illegals being torn from their family's and sent back to the cartels with nowhere to hide.

As long as you aren't shoving fistfuls of innards into your asshole you should be good m8

Don't oats literally tear apart your intestines?

Its comedy gold you monster. Leave us.

Hahahahaha look at all these immature babies who don't eat oats replying, how does it feel to know that I am eating a healthier, tastier and more filling breakfast every morning?

>Eating breakfast in 2017...

you got 30 minutes to empty your 9 on the welfare line and take revenge, where is the problem?

Probably the same sort of feeling after you have just watched your missus get taken to brown town by Tyrone.

>he fell for the breakfast jew
Yes goyim, you need carbs in the morning, it's the most important meal of the day and not a way to get you to overeat and become sluggish and fat ehehehe

Sounds worse than aids, you probably wish you aids burger hey?

Every morning I have 5 slices of bacon with two cooked tomatoes, a hash brown and scrambled eggs

i like my breakfast more.

deplorable

Buthurt amerifats intimidated by the o and b master race. They be on their sugar glucose chocolate puffs.

Eggs, over easy (or runny)
toast
a beer
Bacon (optional, too much of a meme now)

Rate it

Can you actually post your meal regime? Pls

Yep non oat eaters for breakfast on suicide watch

Ham and cheese omlette on toast with raw spinach
Steak and eggs with french bread and butter
Full english breakfast
These are my only three breakfasts for about 5 years. Oats are for horses faggot

what the fuck holy shit lol

How do you wet it? With milk or water?

I know that you probably don't have to dress and go to work in the morning, but that's when I do it.

>eating plants
Get a load of this low test faggot

no. they're like mush. at least mine are. i get rolled oats. add half a cup of them to a cup of water, bring to boil. add cinnamon, eat.

Without the mom this is me

I video taped myself doing making my fresh breakfast just for you. Enjoy!

I;m sorry but you will never pass leafposters at this rate

admit it, you lost

Milk, anything less is borderline subhuman

Take the Oatpill, goy

why not a bowl of oatmeal too?

Even New Zealand can fuck up weetbix

Fuck...

I had a rhoid for a few weeks because I pushed too hard one time on the John. It wasn't THAT painful, but it did hurt. I was so nervous because many accounts I read online said that they don't go away on their own. Luckily for me, mine eventually stopped hurting, and then shrank into into nothing.

Bro, just go for the surgery, take the risk. I couldn't imagine living with a rhoid for the rest of my life. Also, fuck spics.

this we can agree on

Milk>water

Hi /fit/

An apple aday.

I'm a skeleton.

8. Would be better with fried tomatoe and mushroom. But keeping it simple is also smart.

>High carb dies
wew
>oats is a traditional horse feed
don't horse around

I'm sorry to hear that user.

Fucking illegals, gas them all.

You got that right, you're actually a malnourished skeleton

The low carb diet is just a meme. It just forces you to eat healthier foods, since most healthy shit is generally lower in carbs.

Just count calories.

I'm disgusted op your an Aussie it's either weat-bix or vegemite cunt

Are you the queen or some shit? Horses are dank anyway.