now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTEpgWBXxhM
youtu.be/ReadB4wB4hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=deSGQlTHlvQ
sports.bwin.com/de/sports#sportId=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Achmed.

I'd appreciate if the germans stopped being so brainwashed and materialistic and voted for that qt on the right.

>tfw no Frauke gf
why even live?

stop shilling for this Lepen cunt, she has literally 0% chance of ever winning the presidential election

have you heard her talking? she sounds and talks like a fucking male truck driver, nobody's ever going to vote for that

plus the Lepen familly has effectively prevented several times the nationalists from winning elections by doing stupid shit (also because nepotism). Fuck this family

>have you heard her talking? she sounds and talks like a fucking male truck driver, nobody's ever going to vote for that

Who are you voting for?

That thing on the right is disgusting.

t. ahmed

>nobody's ever going to vote for that
>He says when HOLLANDE won

>Lepen

Come and sit with us, the dinner its about to be served.

Will Trump task the CIA with helping them out with fighting back against Antifa shitters and fabricated (((hate crimes)))?

based /our guys/
inb4 lefties trying to start infighting

pff uncool kids table

BASH THE FASH.

Speakers from four of the main parties in the group will address pressing issues for Europe and our future at the historical conference in Koblenz, Germany.

● Dr. Frauke Petry, Chairwoman of Alternative für Deutschland (Germany), Member of the Saxony State Parliament

● Marine Le Pen, Chairwoman of Front National (France), Member of European Parliament

● Matteo Salvini, Chairman of Lega Nord (Italy), Member of European Parliament

● Laurențiu Rebega, Vice President of ENF (Romania), Member of European Parliament

● Geert Wilders, Chairman of Partij voor de Vrijheid (Netherlands), Member of European Parliament

● Markus Pretzell, Member of European Parliament for AfD (Germany)

FreeWestMedia will stream the ENF Conference “Freedom for Europe” on Saturday, January 21, beginning at 10 am.

BETTER STREAM NO NOISE: youtube.com/watch?v=dTEpgWBXxhM

>BETTER STREAM NO NOISE: >youtube.com/watch?v=dTEpgWBXxhM

The great thing about speaking portuguese is that I can understand spanish and french easily

Fuck off shill. You have been posting in LePen threads for months. Why even post on here if you're aren't of the same beliefs?

wait she's a medical doctor?

what time is it in Germany right now?

youtu.be/ReadB4wB4hQ

Livestream, le pen right now in frogspeak

GAS THE KIKES time

Wtf I love Petry now.

why is Wilder's face so unpleasant to look at?

>le european controlled opposition.png.exe

The LOLs will be ferocious when everybody’s lovefest with trump turns sour and he reveals himself as Bush 2.0.

Good heavens I thought it was to destroy europe

wow nice bulletpoints

10:24 AM in germany? here it's 8:24 AM

Fuck off Pablo, You will go back now.

half jew half flip

you must be one special kind of stupid if you think Lepen has a chance to win the presidential election

unlike Sweden France doesn't have a proportional system, which means that even if she gets to the 2nd round, all other parties will gang up against her and she will lose 20%-80% just like in 2002

unlike America she's not endorsed by one of the main 2 parties

fuck off leftist scum. He is the best chance the Netherlands have.

Based frog knows the truth

Unfortunately, Le Pen has achieved meme status on Sup Forums and now she is immune from criticism.

can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs first

Your controlled opposition is against her. That says everything. You are literally voting against her.

Who's the guy in the middle?
Also, LePen is fucking huge.

Sup Forums actually believes that three russian controlled failures will save europe :^)

that's a beautiful delusion.
vague, no definite expiration,
that should keep you fully brainwashed for another 8 years.

Because he is a jew and Indonesian.

All 3 are going to lose

their countries aren't ready yet

The problem is that germany has been making omelets for more than 500 yeras.

Geert Wilders. Netherlands.

Le Pen just dropped red pills that the europe union is forcing open borders on the nations

business as usual then

if she ever made that face at me I would fucking knock her out

merkel pls go

God Bless Le Pen
God Bless Wilders
Sending all the love from the other side of the ocean friend! Our time has come!

>kill the messenger is actually a rational approach to solve problems

Doesnt surprise me that your country is a corrupt shithole

Miscegination and non-european.

wow rude

GERMAN STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=dTEpgWBXxhM

ENGLISH STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=deSGQlTHlvQ

how about this?

where can you vote on stuff like this?

10/10
Trips of the truth.

You go Frogs! You're doing great since the last time Islam fucked your mother's ass!

I've never seen any French poster here give me one single reason to not to support Le Pen

I'm afraid they are either proxy or muslims.

MAKE GERMANY NAZI AGAIN

Why are white people so ugly?

self check

sports.bwin.com/de/sports#sportId=61

Why are turk roaches allowed on my (american) imageboard?

She have a lot more chance than farage tbqhwyf

Fucking Gurt Whiledurs

nice try
*teleports behind you*
hehe, nothing personal kid.

It's funny that the same people who say "B-but Trump is a ''zionist shill" also say that Le Pen is "too radical" and "can't appeal to the masses".

You leftypol infiltrators and redditors are really the scum of our earth.

The average french Sup Forums user is a algerian immigrant or a muslim lover they worship a litteral faggot called Soral who admited that he crave for the arab cock. They only browse Sup Forums because they hate jew and Israel.

(clapping intensifies)

But he is a literally zionist shill. Look at his family and his policies.

So who these Soral faggots support?

he supports Israel (jews living there) therefore he is a zionist?

It reminds me of leftist who say "Free palestine" but work for globalist jews at the same time.

GEERT

not all jews are zinoists, most jews are anti zionist shit by now, theres something like an underground religious zivilwar in israel

jews living and belonging to israel is pretty much the definition of zionism tho.

Just look at that guy, this photo if nothing else confirms he is not Dutch. He looks nothing like a Dutchman. I have trouble believing he is even half-Dutch.

shout, shout the battlecry of fREEEEEdom

Is this at the inauguration or some Yuro shindig?

The only thing that unites Stormfags and arabs are the obsession with jews and the hatred for western society.

They are worse than leftypol and sometimes you can't differentiate between the two. They act very similarly.

and jews living in Israel is a bad thing since when? do you rather they fund a jewish city in Germany? (other than Frankfurt of course)

Ich bin eine Juden

Nice try Juncker.

>muslims on pol
you're fucking dumb as shit, those are white leftists thats all

politics is not about "muh racial purity" or "muh pure ideology" you rotten teeth inbreed anglo

what trump and other israel supporters do is zionism.
it is not a bad thing, i am not against zionism.

Name their band Sup Forums.

They voted for merkel, they'll vote for anything.

Who is that

As a Brazlian, i know you don't understand the concept of native peoples but having someone who is not genetically or spiritually European as a nationalist leader in a European country is kinda pathetic.

t. stormcuck

Lena, the mother of my children
Keep your african hands off her

talk for yourself faggot

geert getting up would trigger so many cucks they tried to ban him coming to australia

Browse more and you will see that Sup Forums is really popular with maghred immigrants

I want to fuck the AfD gril.

Im white, brother.
Lets double team that semen demon
Holy shit where has she been all my life

Mummy will become the new German fuhrer :3

Ahmed...

..And i have a new wallpaper.

Thank you OP.

WE

love how the dutch try really hard to speak german
sounds shit but feels good somehow

bad hair day

Post the original please. Doesn't she look like a Vulcan or something?