Thanks Donald

Thanks Donald.

Bongs will not forget this gesture.

How is this even relevant?

Why did he even think of this?

Is it just me or are people wasting their time on nonsense?

It has been in the oval office for a long time, as a tradition. Obama took it down because he is a Kenyan and hates the UK. It was a thing for a little while here. Not a big thing, but a thing.

This shouldn't make me as angry as it does. Fuck Obama.

It's a powerful symbolic gesture.

Removing the bust of Churchill from the oval office was a diplomatic slap in the face to Britain.

Imagine if you buy your friend a gift and they throw it away. How would you feel?

Trump is a top bloke for bringing it back. I doubt Hillary would have done the same.

"he did it because he's racist".
Some people really think this.

Forget my retarded Swede-brother, his mind has been fucked by 1000 years of erasing of his history and kin.

Good lad Don, cheers.

Now how about a cheeky trade deal?

kek this desu
>tfw Teresa May will probably give him rights to fish our waters in return for heavy tariff trade because she is so fucking weak

why is it black?

Bongs haven't been relevant for 100 years now. Stop trying to attach your completely irrelevant 3rd world to ours.

bust means poor

The face of evil. Churchill that is.

Churchill was a prime racist though

Not understanding how the anglo mind works despite being from an anglo nation. Wew lad. Our goal is to stay irrelevant but create successer nations built on our institutions with the same goals as us so we can sit back and let others do all our foreign policy for us

implying changing busts took anymore effort than trump saying "wrong" and pointing

It's okay, it is understandable how people might not know this. Keep fighting the good fight Swedebro.

>divide and conquer

I wonder ((who)) is behind this post

>nonsense
That's politics for you. When you're at the top, every fart you queef is scrutinized for media attention.

What has Britain done at all besides buzz around the Falklands for power projection? Literally irrelevant since WW2 and even then you were a shadow of your former empire.

British Cyprus bases are absolutely seminal for US power projection in the Middle East, they are used to tap phone calls and to conduct special-ops etc.

Wasn't Churchill a Zionist kike puppet?

There will always be a special connection between the US and the UK. and this is all more important in the times we find ourselves in. Most people here know well about Churchill's massive problems, but the symbolism is incredibly important. If the west is to survive there has to be a an even stronger alliance between us.

Yeah but his attitude made him a cultural icon, he lived to regret his actions during the war and created Operation Unthinkable to try to reverse his error.

Obama's been touching it

Sorry Pops but all that le anglo doctrine meme is pretty irrelevant considering we stopped being British and started being American, our anglo identity has died out and the original anglos that still lived in the east coast are all dem cucks who elected Obama, who took the statue out in the first place.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>a fat alcoholic piece of shit

I'm saying it's a clear signal.
>He calls for race war from his all-white suburb basement

sounds like my kind of guy

How's getting Brexited going?

Not even a full fucking day in office yet and the mad man has kept more promises than Obama

britain is fucking GAY

They struggled pretty hard with us Potatoes in Northern Ireland also, but you guys should sympathize fighting and losing to small guerrilla armies.

It's a symbol of the relationship which exists between white people in Europe, and white people in the USA.

By restoring this bus, he's saying that whitey is back.

yet you cucks didn't go through with it.

>There will always be a special connection between the US and the UK.

You mean england.

Fuck the potato niggers, sheep shaggers, and argis

>Imagine if you buy your friend a gift and they throw it away. How would you feel?

Oh fuck off. It was present from Blair to Bush and Obama had no obligation to keep it there. It wasn't some long standing tradition he spat on.

It wasn't a big deal at the time and the first black president having a bust of MLK was perfectly reasonable.

Trump buying his own fucking bust and putting it in the office just shows what a cuck he is.

You do realise that your new President would qualify for a Scottish passport, but not an English one, right?

yes, it's about the physical effort to put the bust back in place

we love you too, Dad

Sorry, we had to wash the nigger stink off of it!

>Anglo humour

>buying his own bust

Not knowing there were two busts one which has been there for decades and bush's one. Both were shunned by obongo. Bush's one is now in the British embassy and the decades old one is back in the oval. Trump already reinforcing his commitment to the civilised world. Toplad.

>Scottish passport

No such thing mate. Were one country with one passport.

t. Non snp-cuck, loyalist Scot

Soon we'll all be one big happy family again.

well, he said he will make everything like it was before.
he keeps his promise.
thumbs up.