African American moves to Nigeria due to "racial injustice" in the US. Surprise - Nigeria is worse

>‘Both your parents are Nigerian?’ Her voice is a pitcher of disbelief pouring over my black tote and gold sandals coming off the conveyor. I busy myself looping my thin animal-print leather belt through my black cigarette trousers.

>‘Yes,’ I force a smile back, barely looking at her. I am used to this question. I am not used to how it makes me feel.

>Her smile breaks into a laugh as she tilts her head back before gazing at me more intently. ‘I na asu Igbo?’

>‘No.’ I do not speak my own language. I pick up my tote and walk away before she can call me oyibo.

>‘Oyibo.’ It means ‘white man’.

aeon.co/essays/i-am-here-now-in-this-other-country-the-place-that-should-be-my-home

It's a really funny read. She acts entitled the entire article, despite not speaking the language (i.e. trying to integrate) she expects to be embraced.

Other urls found in this thread:

officialkwanzaawebsite.org/faq.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's also a mulatto, real africans have black tar colored skin and can tell she is fake

Eh I kind of feel bad-ish for her.

>Wants to actually voluntarily go back to her own people, can't

on the other hand

>doesn't even speak Igbo
>"REEEE WHY DONT THEY TREAT ME LIKE OTHER IGBO"

kek

>dumb bitch moves to Nigeria to rediscover her roots

>Realizes that people in the rest of the world don't give a fuck about your special snowflake identity

>doesn't even put in effort to learn the language, bitches at people when they try and get people to treat her nicely because she's a foreigner

This is sad. It would be the equivalent of me going to Mexico and going "I AM VERY MEXICAN, MY RIGHTEOUS DUDES, HOW ABOUT WE ENGAGE IN SOME OF THAT AMERICAN IDEOLOGY OF TOLERANCE"

>African American moves to Nigeria due to "racial injustice" in the US. Surprise - Nigeria is HELL

It's like those proud European cucks moving to Africa due to "racism and anti immigration sentiment" in Europe. Surprise - they're refused entry from all African countries because of their anti immigration policies, and when entering with a tourist visa, they end up raped, tortured and killed for being whites.

Many africans care too much about racial purity, she could be more happy and safe among black caribean ppl tbqh fanm

>This is sad. It would be the equivalent of me going to Mexico and going "I AM VERY MEXICAN, MY RIGHTEOUS DUDES, HOW
ABOUT WE ENGAGE IN SOME OF THAT AMERICAN IDEOLOGY OF TOLERANCE"

Oh, but you ARE going back Sanchez. Make no mistake.

Lots of blacks have issues with their culture. Once they got brought from africa as slaves nobody fucking cared about their ancerstry and nobody cared to really write it down so plenty of people know they are from africa but not where and that continent is big as fuck and has very different regions. Which leads to a lot of black people feeling like they have no real cultural identity.

Holy shit. Having been to Nigeria my first thought was.

>dis gonna be good

A fucking snowflake fucks off back to Nigeria because "muh racism".
Hahahaahahaha. She is so fucking miserable right now.

And I mean
Right
Now
She
Is
Hating
Life

Stuff that in your pillows lads and have a good night's sleep.

I've never heard of any European moving to Europe because of that. They talk highly about those things - they don't actually follow up. It's all lip service. They want it where it doesn't affect them.

>want to fit in
>act differently and make no efforts to fit in, don't even learn the language
>reeeeeee why don't they accept me

Why are such simple things so difficult to understand

Sorry, but I'm not Mexican. I'm Tejano, I live in my family's homeland of well over a century in the town my family helped found and build up.

Peacefully annexed in and all after fighting for independence.

Nice try though, Ausfag.

>American moves to Nigeria
>American moans about how oppressive the USA is
>Nigerians who would kill their own mother to get to USA dont like her.

Wow, surprising

It's like countries have never had population exchanges before. You're still Mexican.

My ancestors bled to create the Republic of Texas.

My ancestors bled for the Confederacy.

My ancestors bled to protect the United States.

I am as American as you are, unless you're voluntarily identifying as some Eurocuck.

Can you trace your family's lineage(with documented paperwork) back more than a century to the United States or United States territories? Most white Americans can't.

>don't learn the language before returning
>expected anything different
Did she imagine other countries would be different from us? One does not go to France and not speak French (or Arabic, the other native language).

She actually doesn't wants to move back, since money she likes, like every nigger stomping over white man land. Building up a country is hard, exploiting white man is easy.

Why murricans can t into genealogy ? Any french retard can go up to 1600...

Why did you post a photo of Baltimore?

Most of them are from the equatorial west because that was the important region for the "golden triangle" of slave trade

Your ancestors also bled for some mammoth hunting probably

KEK

Because most Americans don't speak the language of their ancestors, and even moreso, are descended from peasants running away from their peasant lifestyle, and so have the twofold issue of not knowing the names of the villages their ancestors came from, and not being able to access foreign records due to a language barrier.

I remember a watching a program a while ago where an 'African'-American (max 20% black) went back to Africa and he was walking down the street going "hi brother" etc at people. Then he stopped to talk to some people and they were like "you are a white man", "no no, you are European" when he talked to them about being black. The look on his face was priceless.

Dem Windows and Debian logos on her skirt

>Mulatto
20% white tops.

Hahahaha niggers btfo

>my black tote and gold sandals coming off the conveyor. I busy myself looping my thin animal-print leather belt through my black cigarette trousers.

i like the detailed descriptions of her clothes. it makes her experience so much more real

so is op pic from nigeria or america?
i guess since the toyota pick up is a police vehicle rather than having eight guys with ak47s in the back it might be america.
but then maybe nigeria police use toyota pickups. and you could probably find eight guys with ak47s in a toyota in alabama. so who knows.

surprise surprise nobody likes american niggers

they are the junk, that's why their ancestors were sold into slavery

>Habbi bibbi bobba babba
>ey yo nigga, why ya callin me cracka?

Any "racist" white African could have told her. I have no sympathy for these idiots. In fact, I'd support forcibly removing everyone who bitches about the West to the countries they think are superior.

And whatever you do, don't let her back in!

Fuck you faggot he's an American.

Don't africans think of american negros as inferior?

>black people come from the US to Liberia
>complain about how they aren't treated as well as white americans who come to liberia
>it's because most liberians assume if you are black and leave the US it's because you're stupid and/or a criminal whereas if you're white you are here to help rebuild

hows that for integration

Hahaha! Truly American niggers belong no where. They want to identify as black but their own people don't recognize them. This article is great, I'm gonna use it to fuck with afrocentrists.

She should move to Liberia. At least there, the Americo-Liberian population will accept her.

In America having Nigerian parents is interesting.
In Nigeria having Nigerian parents is fucking boring.

>niggers can't lurk more.

what a surprise.

>It would be the equivalent of me going to Mexico and going "I AM VERY MEXICAN, MY RIGHTEOUS DUDES, HOW ABOUT WE ENGAGE IN SOME OF THAT AMERICAN IDEOLOGY OF TOLERANCE"

This is exactly what leftists do, they project their own society's ethical values onto foreign groups that have their own set of values. They will acknowledge that those groups have different values, but will never truly consider just how different they and in what ways.

>Refugees Welcome! Just imagine if it was you on that boat! You would want the help too!

They "put themselves in the other person's shoes", while thinking about it in the context of still having their own ethical values, and not the values of someone from that other society. They never consider that the other person could have a completely different set a values that, say, encourages throwing defective babies off of a cliff or faggots off of a building, because they believe it's the right thing to do, or that it is the right of the stronger party to assert their will on weaker ones rather than compromise and share.

They're "tolerant", but they never understand what they are being tolerant of, and it doesn't matter to some, just as long as they appear "tolerant".

only in the cities

out in the country the darkies hate light skinned american blacks. long history of being enslaved/abused/exploited by them.

to a nigger, simple things can be very complex

>wants to be Nigerian
>refuses to learn language
>gets offended when people call her poser

All the keks.
If you don't have the willingness or the dedication to try learning the language (or culture) of the country you wish to live in for the rest of your life why are you inflicting yourself on them? To put it in libtardspeak: check your fucking privilege.

Yeah, this is the sign of a shitty writer. Not that characters in a story shouldn't be described, but it should be slipped in there naturally. Someone who's being grilled isn't thinking about the colour of her belt, so it reads unnaturally.

More proof that this bitch is only succesful as a writer because she writes about pet issues.

Also, that picture is clearly in Nigeria. And that Toyota probably does regularly carry eight guys with AK's in the back. And that's luxury, because if it were a civilian vehicle, it'd carry 14, and they'd all be ejected upon a crash.

Chimps have the best quality of life under the white man. Even the slaves had it better than nigs in Africa. Blacks should be thankful for slavery.

They owe us for back taxes on welfare.

B-but those gears can't turn....

Oh.

>Or even to say simply that I was lost. In America I felt home less. If I make it two words it sounds less offensive to apply it to myself, I who am rich by global standards.

>Remember how global means beyond America? AFROPOLITAN. I don’t like that word they use to describe us. It is a weak and leaky word that lets the challenge and the trial drip out from what is a much more complicated thing.

>There is little chic about being from two countries, both of which struggle to claim you.

The fact that she is this dumb as a person and still manages to acquire wealth to make this trip she made and live and comfortably as she does;
is in itself a contradiction of her imaginary and conjured "struggle".

This is what you call a frog in a well oblivious to the wide expanse of the skies beyond that little hole it is used to seeing.
The best thing is that she's still to stuck up and stupid to grow some self-awareness from all of this shit.

I always believed that a person's worth should not be evaluated by the fact that they are able to travel the world, but by the values and lessons learned from traveling it.
She is too worthless as a person to even have the willpower to do those basics and learn her own roots and languages.

>eurocuck
Stop.

BUT MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDPA'S NEIGHBOR'S DOG BELONGED TO A GUY WHO WAS 1/20TH IGBO

I'M ONE OF YOOOUUUUU!!!!

kek, anyone have the vid of the Ghanaians bursting into laughter and mocking the african americans visiting?

Is like going to England and not speaking paki

Exactly. Very good explanation.

I've noticed leftists treat everyone as if they are Western in culture. They assume Western values are at the core of everyone's behaviour. Yesterday I saw a good example from someone talking about pirates. He claimed that a pirate who rapes for fun is automatically Evil, and can't control his behaviour around people in his ingroup, either.

It's like they lack all concept of in- and outgroups. And all concept of culture. That's why they explain everything away as malice or stupidity. People don't vote for the far right because they have a genuine cultural concern, according to them, but because they are legit malicious to foreigners for nothing but the colour of their skin, because they have also already decided that cultural differences do not exist.

This bitch did the same. She just up and assumed that Nigerians would be exactly the same as all leftist African Americans she knew. Because they are black. Pretty racist of her, honestly.

Obviously didn't learn how shitty Africa is in her African Studies courses

>frog in a well
2017 is really expanding my lexicon of idioms

>I always believed that a person's worth should not be evaluated by the fact that they are able to travel the world, but by the values and lessons learned from traveling it.

You gotta be like 100 yearsold becausethat shit is wise as fuck.

Fuck off, Jose Mwleeleleleletkedkvka.

>Even black people prefer whites over other black people

niggers, especially nigger women, get so many fucking affirmative action jobs they don't deserve
it's one of the things ruining the US
Trillion dollar wealth transfers

The west would be so much better off without these shitskins
But civic nationalist cucks want to keep bringing more shitskins over.... traitors.

>When you are raised away from your home country, your native home (what do you call it?), and you decide to move back as an adult, there is no real preparation for the emotional shock of feeling out of place in the space that is supposed to be yours. There is no warning of the mourning that will seep. It cannot be undone.

I was born in Germany. I speak German. When I studied abroad they housed me in a muslim ghetto, and things have gotten much worse since then. Meanwhile my american parents have watched their country become unrecognizable. Maybe she could apply this fucking logic to people outside herself.

someone post a screencap so i don't have to give her a click

This seems to be a little-known phenomena. Africans seem to dislike black Americans greatly.

You could have answered with some witts instead, you name call I could call you a paki, although for the butthurt you could be a scot

Of course, they lack all these concepts and think only in terms of their own brainwashing

People are "Equal"
"Tolerance" is the highest possible virtue
"Identities and solidarity" exist only for the purpose of uniting against the white man
"Progress" Is an inevitable thing because everyone values it outside of white men

HAHAHHA GET FUCKED NIGGERS
Well looks like black africans now have "white privilege" huh? Hope they never go back to the US, unless they learned the lesson to shut the fuck up about "muh raycism!"
I think a 4 year trip to africa, should be obligatory for liberals and nogs, so they can learn for oncr.

Sup Forums here, had me a good chuckle.

You are thinking 2-dimensionally. The big gear is very long and the 2 on the left are not aligned vertically.

Like 99% of american blacks have some amount of white admixture, you can easily see this if you compare pure breed africans and american niggers, they look different, even if they're very dark skinned.

>are you mixed
>she looks sincere

>"no"

she doesnt even know she's mixed. this is what a real nigerian looks like

I always assumed he was Gambian or something, Nigerians tend to be really, REALLY black

I was impressed with her ability to write. Unexpected.

Fucking """"""african-american"""""" coons. Do you really think Africans in Africa want you in their country? They hate you just as much as we do.

That's why they sold your asses to the western masters to be slaves.

I agree with this post.

>It's like they lack all concept of in- and outgroups
No they don't They just define in and outgroups by different parameters, typically by political ideology. Look at how viciously they attack political opponents, and how zealously the defend Hillary/Bernie/etc even when they make bad choices or demonstrate that they're a genuinely horrible person (this latter point is more related to Hillary).

It reads like anything from an idealistic American or Australian wanting to "go back to their home country". She can't reconcile the fact that she is the product of the country she grew up in and her parents wanting her to not live in poverty. She idolises the poverty of her home country from a place where she will never have to experience that poverty. She wants her name to be full of 'earth', she wants God to speak to her in the language of 'her' people, a language which she isn't about to dedicate every waking moment to learning while being unable to deal with the justifiable scorn and amusement of people whom she cannot understand.

She wants to fight back against the title of Afripolitan when the fact is she is it is the truth, and those people will never accept her in the same way there are so many American blacks who will never accept her for being uppity, 'white-washed', and not having kids.

If she had grown up Igbo then everything she values now about herself which isn't tied to that would perhaps not even exist.

>Nigeria is worse

are this niggas real? Everyone knows this and there are places that are even worse than Nigeria

do you remember the name of the documentary?

>*air horns*

africans hate american blacks, this is known fact

eh more importantly it is really only the west that has embraced a race/ancestry neutral identity
at least superficially
These people are obviously not fully african.

A lot of these light skinned blacks spend their life trying to prove how "black" they are

Right, which is why the holiday "Kwanzaa" was literally invented. It's an American holiday.

If you are curious here's a quick summary:

officialkwanzaawebsite.org/faq.shtml

>flee oppressive, racist America
>every interaction with strangers in Nigeria focuses around your light-ish skin color
>whine about lack of acceptance
>being this fucking needy

What do these people want? They're insane.

chicano

>be American nigger
>complain about whites and "oppression" every half a second
>move back to Africa expecting them to bow down to me
>get there and people don't like me because im not the right kind of black
>fuck it up even more by not even trying to fit in
>get hated
She probably will get back to the US and complain about whites and oppression.

It's in Nigeria, Toyota pickup trucks are a staple of African police forces and armies due to how cheap and easy to maintain they are.

If it was the US they'd be using a Ford (say what you will about their cars, they make the best trucks).

Even some African Americans make fun of native Africans for being fucking idiots, this stupid bitch should be thankful her ancestors were brought to America as she's able to enjoy f r e e d o m

I think it would be better for the us if all black people would try to go back. Would solve alot of issues. Thats why decisions like these should be encouraged.

Every African attorney I have worked with has been a member of the Igbo tribe.

The Igbo are the top of the heap there. Not sure if they control the politics, but they value industry and education.

Slaves where those of tribes defeated in battle.

They literally did not send their best.

she's a mutt, she has no 'her own people'

Well that's certainly true as well. The tribal/ethnic identity is everything and it would take a lifetime for her to have it. My point is she talks a lot of talk, but I don't think she actually would want to have lived the way she would to have it. She even talks about some fictional reality where she had the best of both worlds as a child, a day in and a day out of Nigerian life. It's so infuriatingly naive.

I sent my friend nigerian friend a link to that website

He almost pissed himself laughing

Is this how Irishfags feel when yanks come over to gush over them?

Wait, didn't African Americans found Liberia and for the longest time where ruling it in an Apartheid style of a rich minority rule over poor native peasants?

I know a mulatto and he tells me that niggers (the proper dark ones) hate mulattos.

This.
Plus, American niggers think they can just point a gun at a cop and NOT get shot, or it's racists.

You really think the god-damn africans want people like that in their country?

agree. she's a basket case.

when it comes down to it niggers in Western countries would identify and feel more comfortable around whites than they would around real Africans, the ones who realise this are probably fucked up psychologically, they've been cut off from their roots and all they have left is violence and hip hop music

It's peculiar. The Igbo were historically a collection of independent villages of yam farmers. Now they're jewing everyone financially and guilting everyone about the 6 quadrillion in "Muh Biafra".

Meanwhile the Yoruba and Edo built strong centralized kingdoms with beautiful art and completely fell from grace anyway.

And criminals, too. Good thing that didn't carry over to their descendants. Why, you would have a minority group that was responsible for a majority of crime, imagine what a disaster that would be!

Africa is extremely tribal, if the igbos are at the top, everyone else is at the very bottom

I'm on your side dude but, your post there was definitely on the side of being #le triggered

Most of us know enough to know that Trump isn't going to deport you or your family. chill, buddy