Why aren't you a strongman yet?

Why aren't you a strongman yet?

and stop being qt?
no thanks

because i have a job

Not a faggot

Shutup retard

Because I am constantly a self teaching student who is trying to stay competitive in the corporate world

Because at the moment I an into calisthenics. And no, having a job is not an excuse why you are not a strongman hhhh

it's for nord/slavs not pretty anglos like me. i'm also a small ectomorph who is fast and agile and cute :3 not a cavemanious big guy

Wrong body leverages. Long femurs and arms, short torso. Makes squats above 260lbs hell and long arms suck shit for bench. Deadlift is pretty decent and I'm a pretty great swimmer. Would definitely go for it if I had a couple of cycles of test under my belt.

Because this is /pol where we jerk off to hentai and wish we were white all day

Congratulations on that job at Taco Bell. However an hour in the gym a few days a week isn't going to cause any issues to your burrito making skills.

An hour in the gym is not going to get him anywhere near that physique though

SS+GOMAD he will look like that in a year.

YOU DON"T KNOW THAT!!!

I spent most of my early life as a fatass, I just want to hit 1/2/3/4 and stay lean. I haven't started balding at all yet so I'm reluctant to hop on a cycle.

ayyyy

Because I have a weak abdominal wall, and my doctor told me if I do a lot of heavy lifting it might herniate.

Combined with steroids it will tho

>closest strongman gym is 45 minutes away
>can't make time to eat/sleep/lift enough to be competitive
and the big one
>want to stay natty

>doing drugs

>Fell for the training natty meme

huehuehue
Post physique. Are you dyel or what?

Because that body type is not good for the military.

I actually compete in strongman like 2-3 times every year. They are amatour comps and i do it only for one reason, its fun as fuck. Im a natty so i really have no chance of winning but its always funny when drugged up powerlifters and bodybuilders come to try out the sport and you beat em cos they know jack shit about technique.
Anyway i encourage every man to try out himself in strongman, the atmosphere is amazing.

you can only work out a maximum of about two hours a day anyways, even at the highest levels, and that's if you're doing heavy low rep sets where you need a longer time in between sets to recover

pls don't bully

you look like shit

get your diet in check man

stats are 6'4" 275 lbs btw

I know, I fell for the GOMAD meme.

Not enough money for cow hormones.

Work your core, nigga.

My core is thick and strong as fuck but I have high bodyfat which makes it look a lot worse than it is. It's my lats that need work.

You are retarded, how do you know he has a weak core? He has like 3 cm of fat on the abs....
Even if he would have a really strong core it wouldnt show.

Can you give some stats? The big three and log press, atlas stone etc.

just shave

Track and balance your macros before hitting any cycles. With proper PCT you can get away with mild steroid use without ill effects to your hairline, but your gains won't remain if you don't have the discipline to count calories and learn how your body responds to different macro percentages.

how fucking stupid are you to fall for gomad

just eat a clean diet like any real athlete does how hard is that lmao

Time to cut lad.

honestly everything needs work, youre too small and too pudgy

start with cutting, build your way back up slowly

Because I don't enjoy fellating dicks.

you bulking?

>cut
>for strongman

Have injuries to my back and arm, wish every single day that I could train and get athletic.

Have been this way since 18, nearly 30 now.

>your gains won't remain if you don't have the discipline to count calories and learn how your body responds to different macro percentages.
Thanks m8, I'll absolutely keep that in mind. I'm at the point where I rarely eat anything I haven't cooked and portioned myself but I do need to get better at actually hitting my macros.

250 bench
415 squat
475 DL
175 OHP

Never been to a strongman gym so I don't have log or stone numbers. I know I can load a 200-lb plate compactor onto a 5'6" dump truck bed though.

that'll just make me look flabbier.

I like milk though. It was incidental that I drank that much every day.

working on that.

Just at the end of a 30year bulk. AT leats that's what I tell myself.

Steroids are less "drug" and more "medicine."

Do you really think that steroids were made for this shit? It's a regular prescription drug that people with low t are given, and people with high t use to get buff as hell.

I'm a bigguy, does that count?

man dont go to the gym all you're gonna be doing is talking to me about you're busted up arm and back and cry about it every single fucking time i see you.
Dam i hate that guy at my gym

this. it's easy to be skinny and have men want to fuck you. it's hard to be big and have women want to fuck you.

I'm in Australia and you're in Belgium, you dingleberry.

just talking about some douche in my gym bruh

Because I'm a boxer instead.
I'm really not into these performance sports, where you need to compete against yourself.

Steroids doesn't magically give you muscles, what they allow you to do is recover faster so you can work out more often for a faster gain, therefor an hour at the gym without steroids is nearly the same as with, because it's not enough.

I was but I no longer care about those strength sports, I only do casual lifting these days.

>30year
*3-year

Because I'm training for a marathon rn.

I tried getting into weightlifting in the past and it just never gave me the rush that I get from long distance running.

those are some weird looking feet

probably Marfan's or something.

for you

I am doing push ups regulary and that is enouth fo my upper body. My legs are strong bc i am over 100kg.

This post cracked me up.
I guess being fat will cause you to have strong legs without putting any work into them. :^)

>I guess being fat will cause you to have strong legs without putting any work into them. :^)
aha :D
just walking

>Steroids doesn't magically give you muscles
Depending on the dosage they do

Based on your post you sound like a newb, steroids WORK man. Doesnt mean you dont have to work hard but you can def do a lot of bodybuilding in an hour

if u want to be like your avarage steroided gymrat sure

To be the best 3 times a day atleast + genetics and no job

Yep. I weight 130kg and walk about 7km every day. I think my leg muscles are at least 4 times bigger than the average normie. Still doesn't make me any less fat though.

7 km? Man that s literally nothing, stop being delusional i bet you couldnt squat lmao 2 plates.

>I guess being fat will cause you to have strong legs without putting any work into them.
I wish. I was a pear on two sticks before I got a proper diet.