[CURRENT YEAR]

Do we still need religions?

Other urls found in this thread:

joq.al/artikull/106817.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

joq.al/artikull/106817.html

In this corrupt, mad world yes. More than ever.

Yes. Not everyone does, but as the world stands there are far too many people who need a higher power to look to. It creates societal cohesion unlike anything else.

I just wish we didn't have the main religions as they are.

how else would you explain these digits

We at the very least need it for cultural reasons. Our morals and laws are based on it in the West.

As an atheist *tips* I would be fine with having bibles and theology in all public schools for this reason.

We need Paganism now more than ever.

We all need Kek.

Praise him.

>[CURRENT YEAR]
Nice argument.

I will never leave the religion of Kekism. Praise Kek!

Less intelligent people need them to behave the right way.

It's sad that it's still the case in The Current Year but in the end, it's their values and actions that matter. If faith protect against degeneracy then it's good.

But I'd prefer something else than our dumb anthropocentric ones that are so obviously nonsensical to anyone with a decent science education. It's to easy to shit on them.

Yes and no. Humans don't need religions. You can live your life without them. The same question could be asked do we still need music? What about books, it's current year after all. Art, literature, music, science, math, you don't -need- any of it to exist as a human.

Each brings complexity, depth, enjoyment, understanding, and comfort to life. Religion is another aspect of life, to pursue or not as you choose.

Checked. Shadilay!

Checked. Praise Kek.

Usually non white people are obssesed by religion.

No only true spirituality
The feminine aspect of our consciousness has been suppressed for many years, which is why the world is in imbalance

Every time you remove religion humans make something to replace it.

It's not a big coincidence that since Christianity's declined in the West, celebrity worship, extreme materialism, and on the opposite 'spiritualism' along with shitty 'neo-Pagan' religions have exploded.

Even half of these tryhard 'anti-theists' hold up scientists as little more than revered clergy, hence why people like deGrasse Tyson end up popular and have their every shitty opinion quoted and plastered onto pictures of galaxies to be spread around that kind of crowd like little more than a quote from the Bible despite having done almost fuck all in actual scientific work compared to most scientists. Same deal with commies who will hold up past leaders as miracle-workers and little more than saints, quote them endlessly in the same way, and tell you that if you just keep working hard there will be a stateless, class-less heaven at the end.

Humans want to believe there's something bigger and better than them, even if they have to turn some shitty actor into a semi-divine being to fulfill that urge.

Thoth is the way, Thoth is the light

They both were here

>flag
>The feminine aspect of our consciousness has been suppressed for many years

No wonder why north demographics are decling.

Which Paganism?

Ogdoad, clearly. They're here with us

i praise kek every day

Kek ID, jzz, jizz
thoth get with argument invalidation
kek praise get

thoth get

Yes, because people are fucking retarded.

No.

If we still had religion I wouldn't have been able to fuck this boi at my church who tends the gardens.

Come to papa!!!

Why would we still need unproven bullshit and ghost stories?

thoth is not unproven

Pathetic. Sup Forums and its cults. A bunch of lunatics being captured on a mongolian containment board reigned by the great sempai Hiroshimoot praising to their gods.

btw, the groups propagating this shit are muzzies and will soon disappear, irl.
Glad this project is over.

Praise Kek you losers