What represents the ideal female? Is it pic related?

>inb4 this is not politically related

It is. The choices that determine our physical appearance usually reflect the type of society that we are living in. For example, for most of the US and Europe, women wanted to copy the conservative Grace Kelly/Audrey Hepburn appearance and fashion style. That represented the peak appearance for female beauty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz-1DOQBxA
imgur.com/a/qzOn1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is

id fuck that

id sell that

grace kelly and audrey hepburn are both very infantilized, its actually a trend/change of beauty ideal that has been booming for the last 40-50 years : round and short faces and generally more infantile features on adult women

compare f.e. to this woman , which represented the beauty ideal in nazi germany

fuck...

Hot DAMN i bet you could really sweep a floor

9/10 would employ

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Minus the ear shit and the piercings breddy good taste

doesnt matter, her child (if a man) wont inherit any infantilized features i.e. he will be on top of his racial features game , whereas the child of f.e. grace kelly (albert II) jsut inherited most of his mothers facial features

the sweeping lady is racially much more evolved and greedily bred than any of those fucking "cute girls"

Attractive body, but 70 IQ. You wanna stick your dick in that, good luck, I hope you like bestiality.

which features are infantile?

That hip-to-waist ratio is shit

This

Pic related.

name?

she's pretty

common slut

Pic related. No cakeup, no hair dye, no unnatural proportions or comedy rubber tits etc

>mfw when she reminds me of the wife
>ten fucking years ago, though. sigh

i don't mind a strong jaw in a woman

S-sauce?

>white skin
>dark hair
>light eyes
HNNNNGGGGGGG

The problem with dating a girl like this is that you either need to lock her up or really be a 11/10 billionaire male model because guys much better than you will be constantly hitting on her.

In that sense you gotta find a girl cute/sexy enough so you cant really get any better but not cute/sexy too much so you'd be constantly stressed if she's cheating on you.

needs moar feminine penis

anna christine speckhart according to reverse image search.

she surely makes my speck hart

Or you don't date a cunt? I can tell from that webm that she's a huge bitch and her life revolves around her looks

Instantly lowers her hugely in my eyes. There are lots of beautiful women out there who won't cheat. With some life experience you can tell a cheater just from their expression and body language

That whore would cheat, so she's just a whore

She's mine. I have the same phenotype: dark hair, very pale skin and bright blue eyes.

if you look at her face you notice many childlike features, thats the actual problem, square jaws arent bad per se

these features get carried on to the next generation and in bad cases you get babyfaced men

its not something you can recover from without thousands of year of evolution and very specific circumstances

pic r elated is aurginacoid (which is what my drawing shows very nicely) vs cromagnoid , which is almost every "cuteish" model/actor nowadays

Sweet deal. Same here though except my blue eyes have the yellow-ish tint that makes them seem blue-green.

You're a lucky frog btw.

I probably don't have to tell you that most women value their looks over pretty much everything else. Except the ugly ones. And for good reason, look at how society treats pretty girls vs. ugly girls.

She is a model and probably has to have a kind of Instagram/Facebook life too because her fame and thus money is directly related to the amount of followers etc. she has. Nowadays fashion companies want girls who advertise themselves it's not just about being pretty anymore.

snubby nose, very rounded jaw and rather short face , especially the face length to face breadth (widest part of the face) is a very big indicator that shes reduced cromagnoid

and if you actually check how her parents looked you will see that they are just almost pure east-baltids
so she is pretty much a very "good looking" example of a reduced cromagnoid
her son didnt luck out that much unfortunately...

She kind of looks like my sister, which is uncanny.

i think i'm fucked. i always am attracted to people that look like that picture and this one related, plus it runs in my family. there's no turning back for us.

For me she is pretty much perfect.

actually in retrospect, i think the pictures i gave you are bad examples. i like when women have a more forehead than those 2 women.

is pic related ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz-1DOQBxA

She's engaged to a mistery meat numale, fml

Welcome to finland

I like girls like this.

>a thread about representations is filled with 3D

You are some dumb little bastards.

>thread about ideal women
>Entire thread is full of narcissistic posing

imgur.com/a/qzOn1

this imgur is.

T H I C C

i would like this

this is not too shabby, if you have plenty of money and old. Getting a woman to take care of you needs is never a bad thing and she is not bad looking

this

or this

WHO

you can just tell she has a smelly bunda though

dunno

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

thick girls are usually to much drama

a monkey

Ahem

Not at all, fucking disgusting Norway

It's official

I hate german posters more than leafs now

it has to do with them looking more subdominant, nordids are notorious for having a comparatively lower sexual dimorphism than other progressive aurignacoids

so in a sense pure nordid women look the most "socially dominant" which is why people almost always prefer nordid +( reduced) cromagnoid admixtures

your second pic is predominantly nordid with visible cromagnoid/alpinid admixtures

pic related is what a pure unreduced dalofaelid/cromagnoid looks like

This is my ideal

And this is my ideal threesome

This is obviously the perfect female form.

scary

Ideal female is:

White
Blue eyes
Slim/athletic
Unblemished skin
Perfect facial symmetry
Long hair
Soft voice
Cute feet

Healthy

This is my ideal tits

My fuggin dick

She's fat m80

Conservative values and motherly personality, doesn't matter what she looks like.

And this is ideal ass

give us some sauce my man

One that is 2d.

Or you keep her barefoot and pregnant for 15 years

>middle-eastern
>christian (coptic/caldean/eastern orthodox)
>THICC
>long curly hair
>DSL

Perfect taste.

Bland bitch
Slightly better
Fantastic
Old man
Better than most
Average
10/10 body
Cute redhead
Literal man
Eh.
One of the blockheads from Gumby
Average suburban wife
Das it mane
Cute?
More plastic than my credit card.
Cute.
Nazi. Would war rape.
Mom/0
Lesbian
Go away hobo
Boring
Useless
10/10
9/10 - Slightly less chubbier form preferred
Jap. Would war rape.
Dem tittays
Possible retard
Bootay
Haven't finished Stein's Gate/10

---
Would fuck all of them.

is there anything worse than people who know they're attractive

> they cant be a titless freak
> they have to have a nice mound

Thread/

You're an idiot. It's the petite ones who are assholes.

All these neckbeard faggots asking for the ideal women which most of them are 10/10(no nigglets) yet you fat fucks can't even lift..

>pic related.

vid related is 10.10

Perfect tits

spbp

cumming on that face would just seem wrong

fag

>Never been into black chicks
>Always thought they were disgusting
>Suddenly imagine her lips wrapped around my white dick as she gazes up into my eyes hoping that she's doing a good job

I wouldn't marry it or anything, but goddamn, I wanna colonize that.

nice proxy

wow her voiced killed it for me, now she's an average 6.9

That's a dude, dude.

>compare f.e. to this woman , which represented the beauty ideal in nazi germany
wow fucking krauts im so glad they lost