Is it possible

to red pill someone without being a piece of shit about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's hot

what the fuck is that

Of course it is.

Just slowly introduce them to black gun crime statistics.

Canadian sex education pamphlet.

Yes it's possible. Subtly pointing them i the right direction is one way. And you can present facts in a non hostile way.

This is a personal photograph please don't get distracted from the topic

Yeah, but you gotta use emotions, and it takes ages.

There are more states where beastiality is legal, and the whole beastiality being legalized in Canada was a sensationalist meme.

Ore make them browse Sup Forums

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE and slightly arousing.

Of course the leaf says this.

Day of the rake coming soo.

I've been browsing all night. It's hard to wade through all the Nazi bullshit tho

Yeah but only genuinely curious people can be redpilled after a certain age. You just have to steer them in the direction of certain information. Dont try to alarm them, let reality do that, then you come in and normalize it by speaking of it as if its common knowledge and showing them how it fits into a narrative.

That way you remaint he calm voice of reason the entire time.

For the farthest gone, no. I know a legitimately insane Antifa retard IRL and they've deluded themselves that everyone that doesn't agree with them is a Nazi and a Fascist. She tried telling me about the greatness of Communism and when I explained to her how fucking flawed it is she just denied everything and never budged an inch.

>That pic

I hope you get raped by a nigger

pose as a liberal

Jew them subtly

>also cute doggo

>more newfags
kek seems to will it...

if you don't go slow they fade in and out of consciousness or the entire conversation is expunged from their mind
go even slower with women

fuck off with this shit,,,, MOOOODS

Not sure. Can you accept the fact that you are a subhuman nigger?

It's something a deal with everyday

people have got to come to their own conclusions. Just dropping redpills is the allegory of the cave.

Just be socratic and ask them 'why tho?'. Their ideology is so full of holes that their own cognitive dissonance will either double-down them or make them swallow it.

>leaf

No. People are to attached to their delusions. You have to beat the redpill into people.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ

...im saving this

Save this one too

...you're alright Portugal

I saw that film several years ago and enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the video you posted itself.

I'll take a hit of what that fucking 'roo is smoking, shit looks strong.

Does that god damn dog ever fuck that cocksucking roo or not?