Murica first

>Murica first
>buying foreign guns for 500million

Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq-Uf75_U7E&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>complaining when his country is promoted
>complaining when his country is shat upon

There's no pleasing you, Hans, is there? Sig Sauer has always been a sign of quality, Deutsch Qualität.

SIGs are made in the US actually. And if they weren't it'd be like the Beretta 92fs where it's made in Italy but the ones used by the US army are made in the US and designated M9s. Stop being a nogunz faggot.

>not realizing sig sauer USA makes their own arms here in murica

>Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.

HK is building a factory in the US.

Neger, die meisten Sig Sauers werden in Exeter hergestellt. Die Amerikaner lassen bestimmt nicht jede Waffe im Mastershop Eckernförde produzieren.
Only the upper-tier/Luxus models are produced in germany.

SIG Sauers are made right here in New Hampshire.

still a german gun and we get the money for it and you support a foreign company kek.

Trotzdem eine Deutsche Waffe, wir bekommen das Geld und unsere Firma wird unterstützt von Amerikanern, nicht was Trump will.

Yes german quality is always better as american shit thats for sure. I maked this threath becouse trump said just yesterday he dont want to support foreign companys and that people should buy american producs.

Made by American, sold to Americans.

still a german gun retard, produced in america but a german company which get the money not a american one.

you made this thread.

Wow Germanon is fucking retarded, he thinks we care where a gun was designed and not about how well it performs

Yet we're the ones who get to actually own them and use them unlike you cucks

You already made this thread yesterday and got BTFO by everyone. Get the fuck out of here you retarded faggot.
Sage

So what? They're headquartered here, and the majority of the guns are made in NH.

You still can't import most guns into America ever since the cliton weapon ban in the 90's.

This is THE pistol the only pistol. Sure some of your family were lucky enough to take a 45 from one

Damn fucking OP is hella gay. Fucking samefagged like 5 times a row in this thread

Kek the sig is just a 1911 clone made by nazi clock makers.

I thought Sig was a joint operation between Germans and Swiss?

100% incorrect.
SIGSAUER in the US is a separate entity from SIGSAUER in Germany, and neither of them are directly connected to Swiss SIG.

You posted this thread yesterday. Stop it.

I have a P320 and love it. PS it says made in Exeter, New Hampshire.

SCHWEIZERISCHE
INDUSTRIE
GESELLSCHAFT

sry you are wrong

Trump möchte Beschäftigung für Amerikaner.

>Mission accomplished

amerikan bolsheviks BTFO in quality yet again.

Nicht nur das, er hat gestern nochmals deutlich klar gestellt das er nicht ausländische Firmen unterstützen möchte und dann das Amerikaner Produkte von Amerikanischen Firmen kaufen sollen.

>Muh German guns that I'm not allowed to buy in Germany
Lel, stay cucked.

>>Muh German guns that I'm not allowed to buy in Germany
sry but that is wrong we can buy it.

still a foreign company which america support with money.

Oh hey sorry. I have a hard time seeing your bore axis all the way up there.

Trump wasn't president when Sig got the contract.

But can you use it against sand niggers kraut? :^)

Was that the protester that set himself on fire?

>Europe
>Making guns its citizens can't own

Yeah, the stamp might be "made in Germany", but it should also have one that reads "made for America".

GUESS WHAT JERRY
PLANES ARE AMERICAN

CAW CAW

You can buy 3. Your export laws are so cucked your gun companies are migrating stateside. Sig, glock, and soon hk manufacture guns in the USA

THREAD THEME:

You can buy it, but you can't use it for its intended purpose. It's like buying a helicopter that you're only legally allowed to use as a paperweight.

No theyr not.

Chances are, they will be made in America because government can't use imported goods.

>We need to stop paying so much for government projects
>We should take the best offer
>but we also should only buy american products
Why is trump so uninformed? I mean i try to like him, but can he at least take a few seconds to find some information about what he is talking so he dosent sound like a total idiot?

Its "Made in Murrics" u dumbshit. That will produce more Jobs in the US.
But still, its part of a German Company.

>buy Sig
>clean and maintain properly
>rusts first year
Yeah nah.

Colt did not bid and they never will because they are stupid as fuck

This was obviously done under Obama's administration.

But hans guns kill antifa commies and shitskins.

Always buy german if you want something EXECUTED correctly.

Hopefully Europe will follow suite.

>I don't know how gun contracts for armies have worked for the past 100+ years.

What is that thing?

A TV remote control or something?

Sig sauer has never been "quality".

They rest on their laurels and maintain price gouging. I have a P220, a 556R, and an MPX that have been issue riddled since day one....

It was a shit move to go p320. They should have gone M&P2.0

Colt doesn't even make modern handguns, they only make 1911s.

I despise germans and the fucking loser 10- 13 yr olds who wont shut the fuck up about nazis.

OK KIDS WE GET IT! i was once 13 and edgy too! but your gonna get over it and look back and see how much of a fucking loser you were.

Also

CZ guns are better, cheaper, And look much sexier. FUCK GERMANY Russian weapons are the best. NOBODY can compete with the AK 108 series. German rifles are complicated pieces of shit that take forever to clean compared to the easy as fuck AK WHICH by the way are easy to convert to 5.56

>CZ guns are better, cheaper, And look much sexier.
source

> FUCK GERMANY Russian weapons are the best. NOBODY can compete with the AK 108 series.
The AK is based from the SG44, realy makes you think....

>shut the fuck up about nazis.
I never said anything about nazis.

Dude you can't give em shit for buying the best
Germany is was and ever will be the nr1 nation if it comes to gun quality

There's a reason that everyone wants our machines cars guns and work mentality

The Wright Brothers?

Germans can own handguns?

Sharian law doesnt forbid it

You can own them and use them on a shooting range or collect them, but you can't use them for selfdefense

yes, just have to tackle some red tape.

>The AK is based from the SG44
Not its not, Achmed.
On mechanical level AK is completely different beast