Trump era begins

How does it feel, Sup Forums/?
What's the one thing you want to see happen within the first 90 days of Trumps' presidency?

day of the rope

>women's march
*liberal women's march

Half the people cheering for Trump were women

its only matter of time when pol turns against him and deny any involvement, and then they will try finding a new hero

I want to see the beautiful wall

Time will tell

I have a feeling if that happens, we'd go for someone who's sort of libertarian but without the open borders shit. Not quite another Ron Paul like we were pre-Trump.

I second this. Groundbreaking for the wall.

I want to see the Russian weapons ban lifted.

Nice try, Muhammad. If Trump manages to be a fucking DECENT president he'll be better than the past five combined.

I was expecting him to capitulate in his speech yesterday. He doubled down.

>At least we are not roaches.
If he'll work as hard as he did for his company, America will he fine bro

This. Need to at least start moving things down to build it within the first month.

Nothing in particular, I just want him to fuck everyone's shit up to keep the butthurt flowing.

I want to see hatred for multiculturalism flow like a river

Dismantling of NATO and America giving the UK a good trade deal. I want to see the EU burn.

– Creating a Moratorium on Immigration into America

– Abolishing or Amending Affirmative Action (it’s unconstitutional and racist against Whites; it restricts freedom of association)

– Abolishing or Amending the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1968 (they’re unconstitutional and racist against Whites; they restrict freedom of association)

– Abolishing the Federal Reserve System (it’s inflationary by default)

– Abolishing the 1996 Lautenberg Anti-Gun Law (it’s unconstitutional, i.e., a misdemeanor crime conviction voids your Second Amendment rights)

– Declare, in writing, that America is a Western country; furthermore, declare that America must reject multiculturalism because it is incompatible with Western culture

Fpbp

I expect Trump is going to execute the Heritage game plan on gutting the budget as that process takes time. I also expect Obamacare will go quick as the senate has already done the legwork.

The wall building might have to get started with executive order but who knows, maybe the senate and house get magically motivated

Some nog said to me he Trump just raised mortgage rate. The fuck is he on about? Didn't he just stop some wacko potential Obama thing?

I'll drink to those beautiful suggestions

Local newspaper shat on Trump's speech saying he has no plans, that literally nothing will change from Obama and that he rushed it cause he didnt knew what to say like he did in all his speechs.
How long till FAKE NEWS get deported to Siberia?

*didnt know

Tax reform. I'm sick of supporting NEETs and other deadbeats. I'd also like to see the beaners get shipped back to beaner land.

His speech was literally him listing his plans and saying that he'd get things done, though.
How can they lie so blatantly?

>I also expect Obamacare will go quick

I think it's essentially dead at this point.

Eradication of the individual and employer mandate created by the most anti American thing ever created, Obamacare.

Followed by heavy taxation of all current money being sent to all foreign countries by illegals that are employed here. Use that money to help begin plans for the wall.

Third, as for his vow against Islamic radicalists. Begin at Saudi Arabia and have Israel no longer push beyond their current boundaries. Whatever can be done to Saudi Arabia to strong arm them to no longer support but openly denounce Islamic radicalists would be a tremendous blow. Have our new allies russia heavily involved. Together, before these 4 years are over we can make such a impression upon this scourge that as mattis said 'they'll talk about it 10 thousand years from now.'

Last that I can think of is investigate all salaries of administrators at all public schools. They simply are overpaid. Investigate all teacher unions and have a government funded study of common core vs the traditional way we were all taught to rationally think. With this. Make colleges more difficult to enter. Make standards equal for all races and socioeconomic backgrounds. Which in turn would hopefully help to make college somewhat free for all those who really DESERVE IT. It has become something that was once valuable to 13-17th grade.

Just my 2 cents

The great vow of the fox Trump.
Giving power back to the henhouse.

For him to do something about these H1B visa people and stop the massive outsourcing to India. Literally 1 employee probably does the work for 4 outsourced employees.

WTF? Why was it uploaded upside down?Fucking mobile.

>he thinks an actual physical wall will be built
Kek, when trump said about the wall, he was talking about making much more strict immigration laws against undocumented migrants and benforced border security; an "unseen" wall. He isn't planning to build an actual wall like in China.

He already dicked homeowners out of a $500 refund.

Rand Paul.

Actually the wall will be built, only on certain points tough. The rest will have fences.

Kill every globalist communist scum that he can.

>pic related

This board is too full of cancer and faggotry now to support anybody with libertarian leanings anymore.

Only rural and suburban women voted for Trump.

City women all voted for Hillary.

>What's the one thing you want to see happen within the first 90 days of Trumps' presidency?

10/10

sign hearing protection, disband atf, repeal NFA

/thread

half of the people who said they would vote for hilary didn't because they expected she would win anyway so people didn't show up.

Who cares Nogs aren't buying houses for the most part and the market is inflated anyway. Our interest rate has been manipulated for the past eight years and kept low so people could buy property and banks were glutted with tarp money.

Designate English as this country's official language already ffs.

The metric for success is pretty low following Obama. All he has to do is make a few deals and continue to point out the elephant in the room, like he did with Islamic terrorism.

29/month on 200000 mortgage, which was a discount on the actual premium. Discounts aren't refunds fag. If you can afford this much house, you shouldn't be entitled to a refund, which will be recouped on the non federal mortgages of other homeowners.

Undo all of Obama's Executive Orders.

Also this

>If he'll work as hard as he did for his company, America will he fine bro

If he works half as hard as he did during the election, we're gonna be great again.

If we ever want to reach the stars, this is what the world needs.

Yeah, because of the sand and ground out there building a wall would cost fucktons to put down the required foundations for alot of it, requiring the easier to put up but still highly effective fence like in hungary and isreal
t.civil engy fag

gas could be cheaper and the price should be stabilized. There's no reason I should be paying more in winter than in summer for fucks sake!

Gas was always cheap in the winter and pricey in the summer now its reversed?

I don't speak spaghetti, what does it say?

>How can they lie so blatantly?
They've been doing it since the beginnings of civilization.

>pol wet dreams that will never happen regarding race issues

Remember he wants to unite us, necessary adjustments will be made but rewriting history is moot and weak.

Fuck the fed, gib guns, and eat shit goat fuckers! THIS IS THE WEST WE'RE #1

>immediately resorts to namecalling after someone states a fact

1, go fuck yourself for being a bitch.

2, I'm all for keeping the money in the fund.

GTFO

>There is no pain, you are receding
>A distant ship smoke on the horizon
>You are only coming through in waves
>Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

>When I was a child
>I caught a fleeting glimpse
>Out of the corner of my eye
>I turned to look but it was gone
>I cannot put my finger on it now
>The child is grown, the dream is gone

>I have become comfortably numb.

if you think it's so easy why not just start an oil company

What's a good news site that's not fake to keep informed about what Trump does?

Reuters is generally good (compared to most) of leaving opinion out of their news reporting.