Poor

>Poor
>Depressing
>History of being subject to other countries
Is there anything positive about these pieces of shit countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG7pskhRjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=xIXGShXT48Q
youtu.be/Nn731tW5u8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piłsudski_family
baltic-course.com/eng/analytics/?doc=123243&underline=fertility
tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/644269-sieviesu_solidaritates_gajiens_pulce_vismaz_200_dalibnieku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. It will be sad to see them getting under russian control again

*Postive, at least russia has accomplished anything in It's existence

Sweden? Why so buttmad?

I hate irrelevant, shit countries.

your country has 9 million people, it can be seen as irrelevant too

> sucking on Achmed's black dingus
> enabling pedos and ultra far lefties
> cucking out your viking heritage
> not a piece of shit country
> having the audacity to larp about other countries

wew

Muhammad, why are you so mad?

the positive is that their native population dissipates at a rapid rate

Danish > Swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=lG7pskhRjOI

I actually like latvia

Did some balt immigrant stabbed a random swede to death again or are you just mad because you're a cuck?

RIga is very nice
And the best cleaning ladies come from there

t. Ramazan

we have safe, comfy medieval christmas markets
can you say the same?

ramzan? ramadan? what are you trying to say, shprota?

Sweden is irrelevant sven

Now go prep the bull tyrone is waiting

fuck off, separatist scum, you betrayed our great history and will pay for it

there are more dagestani names than you would think. enjoy your slavic population decline

They're not sweden level of cucks.

t. Genghis Khan

you might want to recheck your numbers
you have to go back

dark Austria bringing the bantz

>Sweden
>Muh Baltics are shit
>Let them be occupied by Russia
Shills proxy shills everywhere.
Positive thing about Baltics-Me. Baltics are so small everyone can make change.

miłość do Polski nigdy nie zagaśnie

are you trying to trigger me, young man?

Lithuania was a regional power at one point and has existed longer than your country, Sven. Also the Baltic countries are white and you are cucked more than Britain.

fuck off sweden

Baltic states are great, full of right-winged politicians, beautiful culture and nationalism. Estonia especially is my favorite.

So you hate your own country and Scandinavia in general? No nordic country is relevant in anything and never has been.

ale mówię tylko prawdę

rosjanie jeszcze będą walczyli na stronie Polski

bo terazniejsza Rosja jest koszmarem i ty też musisz to rozumieć

ja nigdy nie byłem w Polsce ale mówię po polsku

that's great and all, but what has "regional power" Lithuania brought to the world? I shop at IKEA, I play Paradox games, but what has fucking Lithuania produced except potato zeppelin?

you faggot have to speak French if you wanna be relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=xIXGShXT48Q

You might want to recheck them too in 20 years.

>Speak French
Excuse me Abdul but this coffee is sour.

estonians invented skype

Little Africa...

The baltic countries are tiny and have had a market economy for a bit over 2 decades. Yet they have a better living standard than you. The old generation in those countries is sick with the communist mentality that you imposed, they need to die off and a new capitalist minded generation needs to take over.

>Has never been relevant
i don't feel obliged to explain Why you're wrong, retard

*SLAVS*
S
L
A
V
S

My country has more scientific inventions than yours 100 times over. You're an irrelevant cucked somalian holiday destination.

lmao @ butthurt russians ITT
what happened, lost your most productive oblasts' of your red empire?

>butthurted enough to post battlepics

do you realise that our president is finnish?

Just fuck off faggot OP and go liberate Malmö.

Estonia stands with NATO. And NATO changes to face new threats.

Is Sweden threat to our sovereignty, culture and well-being. We should start debates on this subject.

1. They were always living better than Russia, even in empire times. I don't think there ever was a time a living standard in Russia was higher than in Livonia.
2. Communism was imposed on Russians, and certainly not BY Russians
3.You still didn't answer what Lithuania over the course of over 1000 years of its existence few %% of which were communism has brought to the world.

Combined Baltic population rivals Swedish but they have a tiny fraction of its cultural impact, so OP has a very valid point, what is these peasants' raison d'etre?

>a new generation

There will not be new generation.

>My country has overall been more relevant than your country, and that means that your country has always been irrelevant.
Okay.

I thought you were talking about Belgium

Putin has Fenno-ugric blood afaik.

OD KOŁYSKI AŻ PO GRÓB

POLSKIE WILNO

POLSKI LWÓW

inb4 ПУTИH ПAMAХИ

Baltic states have great tourist spots and dairy products.
Too bad EU didn't even let them recover economically.

Lets go to Yakutia state that gives us the most money
youtu.be/Nn731tW5u8k

Want us to burn your capital the 2nd time?

EU workforce drain and stupid policies. If not fucked by immigration, Lithuania will recover just well.

actually russian occupants are dying out

latvieši - latvians
krievi - russians
baltkrievi - belarusians
ukraiņi - ukrainians
poļi - poles
lietuvieši - lithuanians
ebreji - jews
čigāni - gypsies
vācieši - germans
igauņi - estonians
cita - other

Good thing it's mostly minorities shrinking.

You and Latvia can exist, but you will banned to learn and speak English

Lithuania won't exist, they are separatist scum

not eesti here, studying

i think it's a pretty nice place
i think i'll volunteer to fight when the russians come, at least i'll die for something

>Great tourist spots
Yeah, if you want to get you extra motivated to commit suicide

but russians are finno-ugrics too

ja pierdolę w jakim błędzie jesteś matole

Jews-žydai
>based Lithuania

Also this pic can be related to all 3 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''countries''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

They are just parasites on EU. Or a source of workforce. You guys choose. They produce nothing, contribute nothing, are veery small and irrelevant. If NATO is over local russians will bend them over in 24 hours, even without help of Mother Russia. Their only purpose is to please rusophobes outside of their own land.

Yes. If you go to Malmo

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

>posts a Lithuanian who called Poles stupid and mocked them for their serf mentality

Plus they have no compassion for their fellow man, fucking shitlords

One day i will kill you eternal swede

>His history is so shit that he has to make up fake events

I see a net decrease of over 150 000 Latvians in the last 15 years
so please specify what are you trying to assert as I'm baffled

> banning languages
What next, will burn books?

In Malmö you get shot to death, in baltics you shoot yourself to death because of how fucking depressing it is

Lul why would they stay in ur shithole countries if they can move cuz oh shengen zone? Ha-ha-ha. Stupid locals.

>Piłsudski
>lithuanian

kek

you can speak French. it's better

It pains me but I'll have to agree with the Swede here.

do you realise that France has it's own Ukraine (Occitania) it's own Belarus (Arpetania), it's own Lithuania (Bretogne), but still an united country?

why Polska can't be united again?

> called Poles stupid and mocked them for their serf mentality
"Choć nieraz mówię o durnej Polsce, wymyślam na Polskę i Polaków, to przecież tylko Polsce służę."
>posts a Lithuanian
Who spoke polish, was born in a village with polish majority and which was part of Poland and served as the marshall of Poland

sorry, i think i wrote it wrong:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''countries'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I know you are butthurt that we don't give benefits to your kind. That is understandable.

No

The Baltic countries have been under the Yoke of other countries for a long time. I would imagine that a lot the inventions and such credited to Russia in particular are by people from the Baltic states.
And Sweden didn't produce anything 'relevant' until we invented capitalism. From the early 20th century, which is the time period wherein the majority of the progress occured, the baltic states were under communist dictatorship, while Sweden developed during the greatest height of capitalism.

And yes, you imposed communism. And Russian Communism promoted Russian nationalism and national superiority in the form of russofication. Particularly after the period of Stalin's purges (where the prominent jews were purged). The Kruschev to Gorbachev period was categorised by Russian chauvinism and national dominance within the Soviet Union.

I hope people will speak Polish in Moscow

>Ha-ha-ha. Stupid locals.

nope

you can lithuanize belarussians which have balt roots

Lithuanian is a pretty nice language

He literally is, both of his family sides come from Samogitia. He spoke Lithuanian and called himself Polish-Lithuanian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piłsudski_family

The Piłsudski family is a family of nobility that originated in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and increased in notability under the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Second Polish Republic.

>The Piłsudskis date back to pagan times in Lithuania and are recorded from the 13th century.[5]

The family took its name in 1539 from the Samogitian village of Pilsūdai (Polish: Pilsudy), now in Lithuania's Tauragė district, where the family ancestor, the Starost of Upytė, Baltramiejus Ginvilas (Polish: Bartłomiej Ginwiłł), established himself.[5][6]

>During his years of exile in Siberia, Piłsudski met many Sybiraks, including Bronisław Szwarce, who had almost become a leader of the January 1863 Uprising.[27] He was allowed to work in an occupation of his own choosing, and earned his living tutoring local children in mathematics and foreign languages[12] (he knew French, German and Lithuanian[28] in addition to Russian and his native Polish; he would later learn English).

> Wandycz characterizes him as "an ardent Polish patriot who on occasion would castigate the Poles for their stupidity, cowardice, or servility. He called himself a Polish Lithuanian, and was stubborn and reserved, loath to show his emotions.

>If not fucked by immigration, Lithuania will recover just well.

Not with
>Total fertility rate: 1.29 children born/woman (2014)

Leave Estonia alone bully!

ok

yes, but he was for united Rzeczpospolita

why you can't join Poland with Belarus

you will be stronger

Women are pretty, quite nationalistic, soross bullshit free.

anecdotal evidence

Nice data nigger.

baltic-course.com/eng/analytics/?doc=123243&underline=fertility

Latvia 1.71
Lithuania 1.70
Estonia 1.58

The biggest problem is emigration..

anecdotes are representations of reality

What do you guys think about the "Sister March" or smth. That SJW event held today in our nations capital?

tvnet.lv/zinas/latvija/644269-sieviesu_solidaritates_gajiens_pulce_vismaz_200_dalibnieku

But does a nation deserve to exist if it fails to protect its borders, identity and culture? There are no historically unlucky nations as you might be asserting, only inept and undeserving.
And I sure can understand why would you hold such a warped view of history and I see no reason to debate you in that regard,