Slovenia Is now "Mountian Israel"

Everyone is putting all their hopes (and fears) on Trump. If he actually turns out to be insane like the libshits think and takes arbitrary sides in international politics what will be his stance on Slovenia?
>Will Slovenia become the "New Israel"?
>If Slovenia can get whatever it wants from America what will it ask for?
>What will Slovenia do with BILLIONS of extra dollars for being "Mountain Israel"?
>Will wine become more popular than beer in America?
>Which countries will Slovenia invade with the full backing of the USA?
>Will Slovenians use their special immigration status to all come to America and never go back?

They have always been the mountain jews

This could have been the first lady Croat-bro. You just didn't want it bad enough.

First we are taking F I V M E from catholic serbs.

Implying that Donald actually gives a fuck. If we were actually backed by USA, we should attack spaghettis, they have stolen Trieste.
Let Croatia and Serbia deal with Balkan shit.

>Trieste
Not Trst. You are letting ((them)) win.

Trieste always seemed like bullshit to me. Maybe they can rejoin Slovenia but keep all their special tax exemptions like Hong Kong and China? They are basically just a tax dodge zone. Like a duty free airport shop, only bigger.

This thread is a joke but it also points out what it's like when America takes sides like it incessantly does with Israel.

>Slovenia Is now "Mountian Israel"
>now

I remember that time when Bush Junior couldn't separate Slovenia from Slovakia.

Deus vult! Time for a next crusade!

Too many and too high taxes for jews to be here. Not to mention growing disdain against NGOs and our minister of interior telling the globalist Council of Europe to fuck off and leave our domestic policies alone.

Slovenia (2mil) has always reminded me of Iceland (500k). There's nothing worth stealing in either place (gold, diamonds, oil) so the (((Globalists))) just ignore them, and let them do whatever they want.

Both countries are also relatively middle-class but not wealthy enough to warrant a "stock market" so the populations can be cheated out of all their wealth.

what the fuck are talking about??
Trst is Serbian

I agree, but I still think Iceland is more politically manageable than us due to its smaller population. Everyone tries to work hard and everyone knows everyone, so they can have a bigger influence on politics and won't tolerate any laggards or leeches in the government. I think the more population you have, the less influence and voice an individual has and the more withdrawn and passive you become.

I like our tininess, but if you ask me we could do more under a smaller populace.

Oh really, there are around 500 Serbs in Trieste, city has over 200.000 people. So Trst is around 0.0025 Serbian.

Anyways if you decide to help us capture it, go ahead.

lol youl never get trieste back

>I think the more population you have, the less influence and voice an individual has and the more withdrawn and passive you become.
Agree. My CITY (San Diego) has 3mil population and we have less control over our lives than any Slovenian. Between lib-cuck California, and imperium Americana we are basically slaves.

I wish I could live in a place that is basically a small city / state.

>>Will USA become the "New Israel"?
>>What will USA do with BILLIONS of extra dollars for being "Mountain Israel"?
>>Which countries will USA invade with the full backing of the Israel?

ITT: americans desperately trying to ignore **RABBI Marvin Hier** speaking RIGHT AFTER the """"emperor""""

Kosovo is albanian

You mean ottoman, like serbia.

>can recognize this hue between threads

here's a (You)