ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!! - President Trump to meet President Putin

> Now that Trump is president, there is nothing to count down to or look forward to

Wrong, mother fucker!

>Russia's Putin ready to meet U.S. Trump, preparations may take months: TASS

yahoo.com/news/russias-putin-ready-meet-trump-preparations-may-months-081302976--business.html

Prepare for the most epic event of the 21st century. Putin is going to throw the most crazy welcoming to immediately reverse tensions.

I look forward to the day!

Start the count down!

Other urls found in this thread:

rg.ru/2017/01/19/fedor-lukianov-strasti-vokrug-trampa-uliagutsia-eshche-neskoro.html
rg.ru/2017/01/21/moskva-budet-rasschityvat-na-razumnyj-dialog-s-administraciej-trampa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SREr-2Sf-iw
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump x Putin
I know it's out there someone post some

Won't happen. I think May, Bibi and maybe jap prime minister could be the first ones on the lis. Putin won't be first. I guarantee you that.

USA will be Russia's bitch now. GG Trumpets.

This is what it's like when worlds collide!

BASED DAHNALD.

It's not happening. Russia hates the U.S. and the EU. A change in leadership doesn't do jack shit. They're not interested in negotiated solutions to any current problems anyhow because they think they're position is too weak in any such bargaining. They want unilateral "surrender" from all the objectives of NATO/U.S./EU which the political class in the western countries will simply not allow. That's why they're trying to boost the far-right and far-left which are proposing a whole load of stuff that's unacceptable in the normal politics of the countries anyway and thus could do that too with no problem.

So forget about it. Any "improvement" of relations will be short lived if there even is such a thing. If he couldn't see eye to eye with the most anti-American, pussy pants president of all time then there is zero chance with an actual nationalist.

can't wait

For proof just look at how the government paper writes about Trump in Russia:

(Regarding Trump proposal to lift sanctions)
>impossibility for two reasons.
>Firstly, it shows that the new head of the US government really does not understand how to construct international relations.
>It is foolish to believe that such a completely fundamental question of world order as strategic stability, cooperation between the two nuclear superpowers, can be linked with a completely opportunistic sanctions that Russia, according to Trump wants to get rid of scary.
>Second, the response demonstrates that Donald Trump is not at all any idea that he was going to do with Russia. Nuclear theme emerged clearly because he had to say something on the issue of sanctions, no opinion, and he grabbed the first available, that came to mind.

rg.ru/2017/01/19/fedor-lukianov-strasti-vokrug-trampa-uliagutsia-eshche-neskoro.html

They think he's a joke and will not do any "deals" they'll actually keep with him.

True but he can meet all of them in like 4 months.
Trump is high energy, did more rallies than any other candidate in the US, where there is much traveling to do for these.

>he things there's nothing to look forward to
Shit just getting started.
Lets see what surprises Trump has installed for USA and how he will defend against others.

Is there a Trump/putin version of this with Merkel screaming?

Russiphobic libfags are deliciously pathetic

Remember to check under your beds for Putin before you hit the hay tonight

Clueless little Fin.

Delusional Drumpftards who think that Russia will be all buddy-buddy with 'Murica are way more pathetic. Just check this out And here's some more:

>"Probably the biggest mistake to indulge in some illusions about the future of our relationship in the sense that the future of our bilateral relationship is free from contradictions, from differences. This can not be." - Said Dmitry Peskov
>Asked whether it is possible to assume that the new president of the United States, Donald Trump - "our man", Peskov replied that "this is not our man

rg.ru/2017/01/21/moskva-budet-rasschityvat-na-razumnyj-dialog-s-administraciej-trampa.html

You have to understand, it's not that the pathetic, spineless kenyan or the no-balls EU didn't want to be friends with Putin/Russia. They really, really did.

It's that THEY DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH US. Trump is a clown who will do untold damage to the U.S. and THIS is why they think he's great in Russia

C-can we still be friends murica?

If Russia and America both want to annex Canada and split it North by South that's be aight.
If you could just go ahead and behead Trudeau on parliament's lawn that'd be fab, senpai.

The Union of Hyper Nationalist Christian nations begins

ISIS on suicide watch

Crusade when?

Vodka for everyone

I agree that they are not trustworthy and certainly do not think we can just invite them to the bbq. However if they do not at the very least bring some shitty pasta salad we're going to have some big league issues.

Why would anyone want to be friends with the nation killing garbage that is the EU?
The sooner it falls, the better.

Trump already announced the crusades during his speech yesterday, he literally said we were going to "eradicate" radical islam from the face of the earth.

Trump will be able to size them up faster than you might think. He's not Obama. He's already sent them a message by appointing Mattis, who believes Russia is our #1 enemy.
>Trump is a clown
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I am getting hard at the thought of SEALS opperating with Spetsnaz to remove kebab.

>"I think right now the most important thing is that we recognize the reality of what we [are dealing] with, with Mr Putin,” he told the Senate armed services committee. “We recognize that he is trying to break the North Atlantic alliance.”

>In his separate Senate hearing, Mattis, the recently retired Marine Corps general whom Trump has nominated as secretary of defense, said that Russia had “chosen to be a strategic competitor, an adversary in key areas”.

>Mattis said he was “all for engagement” with the Russians, but he warned of an “increasing number of areas in which we will have to confront Russia”.

You're a faggot. Trump himself said he would never fully trust Putin. End of fucking story

>Americans clamoring for this.

Putin is a cancer to all US interests, are you people dense?

Putin and trump both want to dismantle the paedophilic shadow government the USA has had for far too long.

U sukk good head?

>You have to understand, it's not that the pathetic, spineless kenyan or the no-balls EU didn't want to be friends with Putin/Russia. They really, really did

You know nothing about current geopolitics, nor the truth about some of the major events, nor probably anything about Russia, really, outside of western media (watch Rossiya 24 or read Russian RT or vesti to get a clue regarding official position; maybe then you would see Duma celebrate Trump's victory). You have no clue what sort of psychopaths in US and EU Russia has been dealing with until Trump in recent years. Imagine an official Dutch investigation covering up a heinous crime, in which many of their citizens died, all because of geopolitics. Imagine also that their death was not an accident, rather than it was a way to finally form a consensus in EU regarding severe sanctions. You have probably no clue what actually happened in Ukraine and why, outside of narrative made by western media. But Trump has the power to red pill the world and show just how corrupt some of the politicians and institutions are in EU.

Putin thinks hes smart helping trump and that he has divided america but he doesnt realize the US secret goal is to peel off Russia from China. If you want sanctions gone and friendship, gotta choose Us or china !

Stop being such a Russia-apologist faggot and believing every conspiracy theory/propaganda piece RT puts out in an attempt to cover up their misdeeds.

You think I don't know what the official russian positions are when I read their government paper (rg.ru) ?

It's just that they are mostly bullshit. The MH-17 is a closed case - has been for a long time already. There's no conspiracy involved.

Also the Duma was celebrating mostly because Russia was so prominently used in the campaigns and the one more favorable towards Russia won. They saw it as a PR victory for them.

it's impossible to make strategic long-term plans when you deal with US. They could be partners now, but where is guarantee that after 4 years someone like Obama or Clinton won't win? At best, Russia will be neutral in case of any sort of conflicts (not only military) between US and China. They won't sacrifice their relations with China.

Uhhhh you got any more pictures?

What tensions? The tensions were gone on Nov, 9.

hookers&piss confirmed

First, Russia does not have an official version as to what exactly happened with the plane, but I'm sure they know what happened. Second, I've easily spent at least a 1000 hours on my own research, some of which is unique. The main conclusion does not rely on RT or even on complex math, but rather on "open sources". There's a lot of noise, however. All I can say is, keep your mouth open for those delicious upcoming red pills from Russia and Trump.

>we're going to reverse tensions
>everything is going to be alright

Tell that to the dude that Trump picked to run the entire military establishment.

Drink from the cup of the Mad Dog. Drink from the cup of reality, my friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=SREr-2Sf-iw

post yfw Putin welcomes Trump with this playing in back ground

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

Yep. No way they walk away from BRICS.
And rightfully so.

>red pills from Russia and Trump
I hope so.

i don't know if you have been paying attention, but practically all of his cabinet picks said shit like that since all the neokikes kept bothering them about it

>us interests
Like what?

is Putin /ourguy/?

I can't wait to see him play with Putin's dog!

This is a rational opinion, I assume that Mattis understands the world order and balancing the sphere of influence so both powers can benefit in some way and work together closely in areas where it is badly needed.

It's a complex thing and competition and confrontation will happen, but I think we can improve this relationship and work together in taming China and defeating Islamic Fundamentalism.

did anything ever come of the proposal that Putin and Trump have their first summit in Reykjavík?
i would love to have them over (and get my MAGA hat autographed, too)

H y p e d
Y
P
E
D

Just imagine the explosion in salt production from leftist cucklets when these two apex alphas met

>two absolutely disgusting tyrants are going to meet each other
How fitting, Trump is just Kremlin puppet.

let us annex u already

So what you are saying is that we are now under an administration that has been entirely subverted by the ZOG, again, and you think that this kind of atmosphere is going to be beneficial to relations with Russia?

OMG Finland chill out, we know u can't do nothing against Russia and u r in the border but come on, spend more sekels in the new Reichstag army and u got a Nato 2.0, is fucking Russia isn't China, they r 300 M and Europe is like 700M

SEALS + Spetsnaz + SAS = ISIS BTFO in hours

Oh look, another paid Putinbot
absolutely consider suicide

> Number one threat to (((World order)))
Based Russia giving the eternal anglokike no rest

Can I play too?

Like destabilizing Syria and starting war probably. Good thing we have a new administration.

>Putinbot
Consider suicide asap

>taming China
>defeating Islamic Fundamentalism

We will accomplish neither of those objectives.

The most upvoted comment:

>The Trumpanzee is little more than a crotch-grabbing, climate-denying, NATO-sneering, China-taunting, nuke-happy, Putin-worshiping, woman-hating, neo-Nazi con-artist gameshow-host loser.

Meh i 'm jelly right now Muricans.

>Bibi

The Lord Jew. Have some respect for Murica's masters.

dumb kike, how you got that from what I wrote is a mystery, try reading again

>united Christians

You live in a fantasy world. Go back to Crusader Kings, user.

Not so fast Trumpfkins!!!
Hillary can still be president.
We won the popular vote you know.

>THEY DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH US

We just want NATO to stay away. That's all. China and Europe, even Finland is much more important for us then USA.

Pussies will be grabbed.

Should be a good party!

I was kind of hoping we would nuke you faggots though, but I guess Europe will have to do.

"It's great the two of us can meet face to face after months communicating through bit torrent." Trump to Putin, Oval Office.

>answering to this proxy cockhole
>muh ebil russia doesn't want to be constructive lets attack it first before its too late

Trump also confirnmed that he would be going to war with Russia and Hillary wouldn't when he approved of his goldn showers sex tape.

Obama and Bush met with Putin multiple times. How is this a special event?
Putin meets every world leader any time they ask him to, not like he only goes on camera twice a year.

glorious painting

I would literally be fine with Russia annexing half of Europe if they sent us a crate of SVDs in exchange for staying out of it.

Wow. From your own words.

>practically all of his cabinet picks said shit like that since all the neokikes kept bothering them about it

Therefore we are now in an administration that has been entirely influenced by pressure from the Zionists, by your own admission.

V-Venäjä-senpai...

>SVD
>Slav Vibromatic Dildos

What KGB tactic will Putin use to show his dominance over Trump? I honestly can't think of anything.

Trump demands dominance wherever he goes

Indeed

Time to wipe muzz scum from the face of our beutiful blue planet

wut?

>niggerwat.gif

Yes, they really are that fucking stupid.

>whatabout

>preparations may take months:

Why is this?

It can't be just security. And I doubt it would take months to get Trump up-to-speed enough to deal with Putin.

OR perhaps they were just saying whatever they have to, to be confirmed you idiot

>nothing to look forward to

Yeah right.

>Trump repealing Obongocare
>Trump repealing amnesty
>Trump enforcing border laws
>Trump appointing originalist conservative to SCOTUS
>Trump's official portrait
>SCOTUS overturning Roe v. Wade
>SCOTUS overturning gay marriage
>Leftists going crazy
>Trump digs the first part of The Wall
>Department of Culture decides which faces and artworks are going to be on the murals on the wall
>Trump meets Putin
>Trump meets Theresa May
>Trump DESTROYS Merkel
>USA-Russo-Anglo-Scandi-Japanese Alliance is formed
>Trump invades are liberates Sweden
>etc.

We have much to look forward to.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>tfw turned on by a pear
Just fuck my shit up, senpai.

Confirmed by a largely conservative Congress that sympathizes with Zionist doctrine? A Congress that the administration will need to work with in order to get anything done?

Go ahead, keep shooting yourself in the foot, you easily triggered tool.

>Trump repeals sanctions on Russia
>Dutch trade with Russia resumes
>Dutch economy gets boom

Thank you based emperor

Research about what? Russia's mindset, diplomacy and goals in the foreign political stage? Would you recommend some books or articles, please? I'm genuinely interested, because I am preparing myself for a master's degree regarding the ideology of both American and Russian's diplomacies

I love how Obama never understood the impact of the sanctions and how much he destroyed Europe. He just slapped sanctions left and right because it sounded cool. So fucking sad.

the neokikes don't sympathize with the jews, they just use them as an excuse to keep warring in the middle east, this is basic knowledge, cletus

How late will Putin be?

So we are a UK crypto-colony at the end of the day...

>Has the biggest country
>still annexing shit
>b-but we just want you all to stay away
Fucking Russians. I would gladly hop back into the Army to kill you backwater slavic shits any day.

divide and conquer kike detected

They all hated each other. But now it seems Putin genuinely wants to be friends with Trump.

You are very welcome to try.

They can take Poland so our shorty,fat prime minister would die from anger. I hate him so much i wish we could have leader like Putin or Trump.

Because Trump is under investigation and so should have renounced his run for office until cleared, just as argued on Hilooser

Indeed. We traded with them so much that when the sanctions were in play, all the fruit and vegetables that would have made mad money were sold for almost nothing. It must have cost the businesses millions in that week alone.

That's too bad. Polish are good people and you make good stuff.
Hopefully we can help make Poland great again.