I know the hate for cucks and sexually liberated girls are memes on this boards...

I know the hate for cucks and sexually liberated girls are memes on this boards, but if you met the girl of you dreams and you wanted to marry her, then why would she having a child with another man stop you?

Let's have a discussion based on science, not autism, so please no hurr durr i want my virgin princess all non-virgin girls are worthless sluts shit

When you're gonna put large amounts of effort into raising a child, you would want that child to have as good genes as possible so you'll pick a woman with good genes. if another man had gone through the same though process before and found her worthy of impregnating, then it's a really good sign

Picture related, its the Norwegian crown prince, her wife and her wife's son

>his wife and his wife's son
fug :D

not my sperm, not my concern

>looks at flag
>no aussie flag
saged

It depends on why she isn't with the other guy.

I think the only acceptable way to date a single mom is if the father of her kid died in a car accident or something. It means she can't ever leave you to go back with him, and also shows she was 100% dedicated to him until he died

Any other situation is just a single woman sleeping around and you footing the bill for the kids

She'd be a toothless trailer park trash meth whore from Appalachia if she was American.

No no no.

Drama. Simple as.

That kids real Dad can still be a factor in his life. He might still get custody, and see him on weekends and you don't - because your are a surrogate. It's not a traditional family unit. You're like a rent-a-dad.

If the previous sperm donor isn't a factor than you run the risk of having a child with identity issues. He will not get a true sense of a male role model. His real father is gone and his nhew "fatheR" may simply be there as his mum's emotional crutch or sugar daddy.

It's a can of worms. You made me reply. Damn you.

The girl of my dreams wouldn't have a child from another man.

It's a woman's job to be selective about who she breeds with. If she's failed in that by breeding with a man who ran off/wasn't worth staying with then that's a sign of her being of low quality herself.

The only time it is acceptable to marry a woman who already has a child is if she's a widdow and her former husband was a good man.

>if you met the girl of you dreams and you wanted to marry her, then why would she having a child with another man stop you?
For a lot of men a woman with a child is not the woman of his dreams. You can find a 18-20 yr old virgin (yes there are still out there)

Plot twist, op is an aussie on holiday

>he wants to raise another mans child

Why? I seriously do not get the logic behind this. How hard of an evolutionary failure are you?

You mean the slut who claims she is psychic, has a history with drugs and started a school to teach people how to communicate with angels?

Oh yeah, your crown prince is Alpha as fuck mate.

>Greenland
What happens here?

if you had the chance between raising two of your own children and your wife child and those two children had a high likelihood of becoming successful, then that's an objectively better deal for you than raising three of your own children and they all become supreme gentlemen and cat ladies

nope, that's his sister

>Let's have a discussion based on science
How exactly is science relevant in matters of personal values and preferences? Getting a second-hand woman and investing resources to ensure the survival of another man's genes is just dishonorable, just like hanging out with people who constantly insult you is dishonorable.

My bad, I tend not to follow news in former colonies too closely.
Anyway she still did drugs and the biological father has some drug crimes on him.

>raising another man's children is an "objectively better deal if they end up being more successful than yours would have been
Prove your claim.

The likelihood of success is largely determined by social factors.

My dream girl values herself and the idea of family enough not to become a single mother, therefore my dream girl can not be a single mother by default. I wouldn't expect a nice girl to date me either if I were stupid enough to knock someone up I wasn't married to.

Next question, captain cuck.

>if you met the girl of you dreams and you wanted to marry her, then why would she having a child with another man stop you?

Because she wouldn't be the girl of my dreams if she couldn't be faithful to the father of her child

When do we get to kill palestinians and iranians together friend?

>The Norwegian prince married a woman with a child from a previous relationship
>No one in the family or populace has a problem with that

>Anyway she still did drugs and the biological father has some drug crimes on him.

Jesus Christ, this is honestly one of the most pathetic things I've heard about a member of a royal family.

Mikkel, I'm not up to date on the social climate in the nordic states apart from you guys getting cucked at an incredibly fast rate, but can you tell me, truthfully, out of you and your Scandi brothers, who is the most cucked?

Israeli, based as always.

Side question: why can't stormfags understand that the Jews could be their greatest allies against degeneracy and shitskins?

As to whores, fuck them but never fall into the trap of settling down with them. Don't seed a polluted field.

Only a woman of honor is a proper mother to a great dynasty.

How warped do you have to be to even consider this?

It's expensive af to afford to raise one of your own kids, let alone some little brat that's not even yours.

I don't plan on ever getting married anyway. Maybe once I'm 45 or so.

Citation needed.

>You wanted to marry her

Nice try, why ruin the dream?

lern2read faggot, it's just the price you'll have to pay to get access to the most attractive girls

>contribute in raising another man's child
>get better wife
>get better children

But Torbjörn they have a daughter who is in the line of succesion, and that is all that matters. She was a commoners whore anyway. At least better than Märtha "I can hear the angels" Louise and her faggot husband.

It's the one fundamental reason to exist, biologically, to pass on your genetic info?

Having my own kids would be the only reason I would put up with a woman for the rest of my life. Sees retarded to do all the work and not have my biological mission completed.

Why are you asking this? What response do you expect?

Sup Forums just wants everybody to remain within what they consider the lines of how a person should be. It's one big collection of people who think in a similar way who circle jerk with each other about how they think the world should be.

Sup Forums likes to think it loves things like liberty, but really what it wants is for everyone to have the liberty to act exactly like they do and think exactly like they do.

I mean I wouldn't particularly want to get with a woman who already had a child, but if someone else wants to, and they're happy? More power to them. I'm sure the autistic screechings of a bunch of people on a website designed to discuss polynesian sock puppetry won't ruin their happiness none either.

I personally don't give a shit how other people live their lives provided it doesn't affect me or my family in any way and provided they are happy.

Simply put, the girl of my dreams doesn't have kids with another man. Plus you will always be cucked sooner or later if the real father is still alive.

Not into raising another man's kid. The drama involved, the potential shenanigans from her, potential lying and so on and so forth. Too many ifs and buts and many things that could destroy one's life.

I am not a masochist or a cuck. Let some balding fucker take care of another man's kid. Not mine, not my concern and I doubt I'd fall in love with a woman that has a kid already anyway.

just watch Stefan Molymeme's videos on why single mothers are the cancer of society

tl;dr - the kid will hate you, the woman has no time for you and is objectively retarded for being a single mom, she only wants you for your money