I'M DYING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVZYFis00A
youtube.com/watch?v=KaF1PM6roGU
youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

city people all voted for hillary

Fuck off leaf

She can't wait for the day to be over so she can go home and dive into a bottle of scotch.

Why dose Bill looks so dead?

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

>load the country up with immigrants to vote for you
>they all concentrate around cities with the most gibs
>can't win an election because the ff knew jew tricksters would try some shit like that

If you win more votes than your enemy, they win

Popular vote
Popular vote
POPULAR VOTE

All cities voted for Hillary at the same percentage (around 90), regardless of demographics.

>Bill stop looking at Baron.

"I wish I was at home fucking that 12yo podesta gave me"

TAKE ME NOW DARK PRINCE.

>hmmm...hmmm...

Post your favourite Bill's from the inauguration.

"You have failed me."

Surely this is shopped, right?

>HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Why is Bill Clintons mouth open all the time?

Makes me seriously wonder what Bill's thinking. Reminiscing about his presidency perhaps?

All those 3 million we're from California.

>And that's right where my bj Secretary was

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyone else notice the black dude in the khaki coat behind them, isnt he the same one that always appears around clinton? is he a private bodyguard or secret service or something?

JUST

christ shes scary

She looks so fucking pissed

That clip was just fucking sad. So obvious he had no fucking idea what he was screaming for. Either that or there is a hangup or disconnect somewhere, low IQ/autism/something was wrong, something beyond simply being misinformed.

Actually only 59% of city people voted for her, that's why she lost

I wonder too
He can't breathe through his nose properly anymore I guess

>all cities votied for hillary
maybe

>at the same percentage, regardless of demographics

Didn't FBI-user say that Bill would be dead before the end of 2016? What happened?

She's probably thinking about how she could've gotten a divorce in the 90's, lived comfortably for the rest of her life. But instead pursued the greedy path of power, putting up with her perverted husband, pretending to love each other for the cameras, and it was all for nothing.

>wearing all white
That's pretty risky for someone that shits their pants on the reg.

She always looks pissed. That's her default expression setting.

Wrong, see

How has GWB not aged since 2008

>50 000 people
>city

ok nigger

probably checking out Ivanka

he'll be fine

Bottle of scotch. coming right up!

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVZYFis00A

RBF

that sweet little retarded ex-president of the united states of america

It's literally the definition of a city.

She's hurting. She's hurting real bad. She's embarrassed. She's been destroyed in all ways. Her life is going to end on a sour note.

What is she going to do next?

Bush has all the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia.

fuck you

>looks to make sure the camera is on her before the NO

>Bill literally looks like a reanimated corpse
It's hard to believe that he and Trump are both the same age.

>he doesn't know what a city is
time to gb2rddt cuckie

FUCKING KEK

SHE WAS FIGHTING OFF THE SEIZURES

DOPED UP TO THE EYE BALLS

Reminder that humans were never supposed to live in high density city environments and they damage our psychological wellbeing.

The office of POTUS is notorious for accelerating and exaggerating a person's aging process. Since then he's been on perma-vacation... so... yeah. He also doesn't strike me as someone who dwells on fucked up mistakes that cost millions of people their lives/quality-of-life, out of sight, out of mind. I'm sure having the best medial coverage in the fucking world also helps.

Bill looks like a cemetary caretaker from a slasher b-film.

I honestly think Bill farted there and is trying to keep a straight face

How did this guy live so long?
If people didn't look out for him I'm certain that he would have suffocated himself with the rain poncho.

Sorry you're so wrong

wasn't bill like sick 2 times lately?
and just a reminder. he was president.
trump will not aged that fast because he will not run the US. He will be not more than a puppet

Commit suicide hopefully

kek he almost choked himself

He grabbed her by the pussy

It'd be Sup Forumss greatest day if she just SNAPPED, shot Bill and then went raving and screaming into the street wearing nothing but a "I'm With Her" t-shirt shooting people and yelling "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME"

He also said there was disinfo in his posts to make them harder to trace back to him.

4th largest city here:

You're wrong. It was pretty half and half. Except New York and California where she won both states by about a 1 million margin each.

Good thing we aren't the United States of New York & California or we'd be fucked right now.

Yes, I've only seen 5 sec clips of him in the past years but it's obvious that he isn't all there anymore. I thought he either has dementia or Parkinson.

Full list of Hillary emotions:
- Seething rage
- Fake laughter
- Fake laughter masking seething rage
- Pandering
- Hypocritical umbrage
- Unconscious on the curb

I'm pretty sure he doesn't dwell on those mistakes because he almost literally retarded and Cheney was running the country during his time.

The US presidency is like a gypsy curse

Is this what happens when you know about the ayylamos in area 51 but can't tell anyone?

>disinfo

"heh yeah guys ill get some stuff wrong but it's just so Snowden doesn't blow my cover"

I dunno. I wanted to believe what he was saying but there's a fair amount of plausible deniability on his side.

He's trying to decide whether or not he wants to play dominos on top of pizza or pasta.

You missed maniacal laughter. That shit's scary.

Too many late night pizza parties will do that to you.

Is that to signify her cock?

>check um

I live in Reno and Trump only lost by about 2600 votes

w-what's wrong with Bill?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaF1PM6roGU

>It was pretty half and half.

go fuck yourself

>almost literally retarded
Wasn't he a jet pilot in the air force?

Are military jets a lot easier to fly than people suggest they are?

If that look doesn't say "shut up man it is over and i am done with it"then i don't know what else

Knowing everyone is watching and criticising your every move, barely getting any sleep, having the responsibility of protecting hundreds of millions of people while at the same time having the power to destroy all life on earth will do it to you.

I love how he quickly glances over at her, like "what?" and then immediately goes back to ogling Melania. There's a subtle "yesssss" nod in there too.

jesus is bill actually dying?

One on the left is from '94

>"""lost"""

>but hilllllaaaaary I just want to go home and dick my bimbos

what's weirder is bill clinton, what is wrong with this guy? he always looks stoned

>Cops get shot dead in TX by BLM fucks
>Attend memorial
>Do this (behave like an 8yr old)
This was a truly baffling moment for me. Something is wrong here.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4

>TFW The dark lord keeps interrupting you during public functions to remind you that your time is neigh

They do get a personal security detail for life by the secret service.

SIGH.

If Trump manages to fix things maybe he will come out looking more youthful and in better shape.

Bill is an airhead, I don't think he even comprehends the situation.