I missed all of the inauguration yesterday due to work

I missed all of the inauguration yesterday due to work.

Did any iconic pictures result?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlvxlPfuC0
youtu.be/Y-jaEsLJQRM
youtube.com/watch?v=LtEIaJDKPb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

plenty

youtube.com/watch?v=RnlvxlPfuC0

>when you're close to breaking free from hillary's implanted mental prison but the sight of Donald Trump undoes all the time and work you've spent trying to escape for the past two decades

IT WAS HER TURN!

THE BOSS

You ended the Obama adminstration working and started the Trump adminstration working. Thank you for doing your part to piss off the left. You're already helping to MAGA. As a father, I thank you honestly for going to work yesterday.

It's not from inauguration day itself, but if you haven't seen Lee Greenwood singing "God Bless the USA" from the concert, get ready for some goosebumps.

youtu.be/Y-jaEsLJQRM

Ill Bill and Hill strikes again, except double the illarity. Bill's soul keeps getting sucked out by his masters slowly on a daily basis while Hill is still mad as fuck from being blown the fuck out so hard a few months back.

I love you America, only you can produce such dank worthy memes like these two criminals.

Is Bill having a cancer or something like that? He looks sick AF !!

God bless you for working. Seriously.

Get used to saying it : Mah Damn President!

walking dead

np

Post dubya bein goof.

WAKE ME UP

Comfy George was my favorite

this truly is the best fucking timeline where the fucking potus is bane posting in his inaugural address

>donald trump invents time machine in hillary wins timeline
>goes back in time as barron trump
>puppets his former self in the cyber resulting him to post the pepe tweet
>we are now in the trump timeline

reminder that barron is the true mastermind behind this all

That's fucking beautiful

George is such a qt

Piers Morgan is a retarded asshole who should have his tongue cut out and his fingers broken.

goof incoming

FUCK. THIS IS GREAT

This happened...

Is everybody going to ignore huma's face in pic related?

What did she mean by this?

>how the fuck do I put this on
>dude I'm fucking wasted lol

She's excited she might get grabbed by the pussy, since Weiner hasn't touched her since she was 16.

Ground control to my sides

Kek

Cheney's behind him like
>How did I survive 8 years with this man...

this happened

Noice

>George please this is a serious moment

That was a very cool parade. Lots of beautiful uniforms.

this guys walks up to you and says "I'm 10 years old", what do you do?

Damn i want to fuck ivanka so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=LtEIaJDKPb0

Dude, if she had lived in ancient Greece there would have been wars fought over her.

[Patriotism Intensifies]

What a silly guy.

it's like some magic eyes thing

Melania fine but damn girl you need to smile she looks like a austin powers fembot

So goddamn regal. He shines with God's grace.

Someone post the gif of Bill checking out Ivanka and Hillary glaring at him.

Doc Choc still never far from her side.

Barron is fucking huge for a ten year old

He must be like 5'9 already

>disdain

No actual sniping occured.

Unfortunately.

Bill checking out Melania

I don't think it's from yesterday but related

He also looks a good bit older than 10 already

I really didn't like him as a president, but as a person, bush jr seems fuckin hilarious and great. Would have a beer and joke around with 10/10

Will you follow Barron into the clash of war that will inevitably bestow our great western lands?

Is that a dickbutt?

What does POTUS mean?

kek

Here, we see journalists attempting to get the first images of the second American Revolution, which will be remembered in History as having being started by the execution of a trash bin in Washington D.C .

Shes impersonating pepe frog

Diversity and tolerance under Trump.

we need speech bubbles for him and cheney!

I miss their bromance, good thing Trump is coming back to give Putin another bro he must have been lonely these past 8 years

yep

Because he knows that he hasn't completely rid us of the faggots, yet. He views every second that has passed since his swearing in that sodomites plague this nation as a personal failure. He must strive towards the great end.

Put
Out
The
Usual
Shit

president of the US

Trump is PEOTUS!

Yeah, I half expected Trump to pull out a gun and start picking off rioters. God how fuggin great that would've been.

POTin Used Sink

>Getting pretty upset

I feel really stupid now

I was looking forward to bullets flying the other way, but now that you mention it I'd have taken either.

except they didn't have extensive plastic surgery procedures available in ancient greece

isn't trump 6'3? fuck. barron is yuge.

Fucking kek

Cheney's face

>George wtf r u doin
>lol George stop trumps gonna get mad
>George lol

Nah, there's snipers on all the rooftops surrounding the mall on inauguration day. The minute you pull a gun, your face would be blown out the back of your head.

God damn the media are scum.

Disbelieve him

Ol'Scary Mary the wailing banshee.

All i see is ivanka

Excuse me which way to the lobby?

so close to dubble trips my man

You know how I learned what POTUS stood for? Somebody told me once. Why would you feel stupid for asking for the meaning of an acronym in a foreign language? It's weird to a lot of people that the "OT" is in the acronym as those words are frequently omitted from acronyms in America otherwise.