At this rate, Saudi Arabia will be more progressive than the USA in every conceivable way...

At this rate, Saudi Arabia will be more progressive than the USA in every conceivable way, all thanks to how borderline retarded Americans are for electing a president who will strip away their human rights and making as much money for the 1% as possible by screwing over the citizens.

Enjoy the next four years of torture, Muricunts. You better pray that Trumpty Dumpty gets impeached soon because Mike Pence will at screw you gently.

Fuck white people.
Maybe Allah punish the US.

lol your military gets regularly btfo by yemeni rebels with literally no training and hand me down ak-47s

Don't try too hard, Dopey prince's slave.

Oh boy they're lucky i'm not their president

mandatory slaughters every day of the week and walling cities to turn them into huge gladiator arenas

It took you 13 years, two presidents, and $468 billion to find Osama because Bush was a retarded monkey and didn't take national security seriously.

greatest military power in the world? lmfao.

You're just mad Trump thwarted your plans to flood US with muslims and establish a fifth column there

Saudi Arabia, you are a Nigeria-tier country. That is punishment enough.

By the end of 2017, even Nigeria will look like a First World country compared to yours.

On average, Saudis are more intelligent than brain-dead Americans like yourself, even we have health care that we don't take for granted.

Don't you have some fat Britbong's clogged toilet to fix?

>At this rate, Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia
Relevant opinion, how?

>Saudi Arabia will be more progressive
stoning gays, women walk around cloaked up like ninjas, buncha kiddie fuckers

nah, you have oil. after we use all of it you´ll be glassed

>Saudis are more intelligent than brain-dead Americans

I'll believe that when you have indoor plumbing

We do lol, did your impotent logic tell you to come up with bullshit as a defensive measure or you can't come up with anything good?

Hey, at least we don't have amish farmers.

don't be mad just cause you're getting owned in yemen lmao

It's puzzling to see a sandnigger and a statistical terrorist talking shit about somebody else's "progression".
Do you fuck goats? I bet you fuck goats.

We will become more progressive as time moves on, just like how your economic crisis grows bigger and bigger than your overweight women.

2 years later, Houthis still hold on to Sanaa, even after the whole arab world ganged up on them

I hope Donald will end that pityful mistake called Saudi Arabia.

*yawn*

Sorry we didn't elect your friend Ms. Clinton, Mehmed.

That's okay, you chose to let the GOP kill you anyway.

Go back to fucking your kids.
And by that I mean your goats, since they can wear less than your actual women and children.

Says the incompetent Arab military that can't kill a bunch of sand people in Yemen and are getting SCUDS shot at them.

Your military is shit. Your welfare society is shit.
Reminder that there are no miracles in Islam meaning that it is a false religion.

He can't with Putin's hand that far up his ass, just like how you Russian fags like it.

Kek wills it.

i hope so. the reason why muslims still exist is that western countries are too progressive. once we'll go full 14/88 north korea will look like a liberal democracy in comparision, and all muslims will be genocided

is colombia famous for overwight women? wtf?

LOL Saudis arguing about human rights

You'll surrender the moment you see a Muslim once that happens like you did in WWII, you Italians still have Mussolini lingering in you,m.

Oh no, it sucks now that you don't have a president in power that will bend over and take your Arab chode and now you're lashing out to look tough.

You're nation is a fucking joke, literally Canada-tier.

You'd be a fucking desert shithole still fucking goats and raping if it wasn't for the Western world coming and lifting you out of your poverty and ignorance.

Best respect the hand that feeds you Arab, because without us, fucking Israel would've done you over a long time ago.

They're too fucking stupid to even realize it. They believe a cartoon frog got him elected to save tiny penises from fat women. LOL. What a bunch of fucking losers.

you know in the 70's when your sand nigger stooped delivering gas the US negotiated as well as Europe and you forced Europe to take your people in in exchange for gas
in the 70's Russia was on your side so the us conceded but today things are different nobody is there to defend you

the god emperor can turn you sand into glass an nobody will stop him, you "people" have have been living on borrowed time for way to long
keep on blabbing your shin you'll end up as a shadow on the ground

again, i hope we stop with this progressive shit, so that america can launch atomic bombs on the mecca.

"u shit yourdelf against muslims white boi", yeah, this is what jews thought before 1933