Will the U.S. ever amend the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation as a protected class?

Will the U.S. ever amend the Civil Rights Act to include sexual orientation as a protected class?

Why does Sup Forums support discrimination against /lgb/ folk in hiring and housing?

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

Wait, I thought the Civil Rights movement is a scam.

It is for Blacks. But we White /polgb/ folk need your protection!

That's what the second amendment is for.

Not really practical to shoot people who would fire us just for being gay or not rent an apartment to us.

It's nobody's obligation to hire or house you, I wouldn't house a schizo so why would I house equally brain damaged person?

In the U.S. it is your obligation to not discriminate based on a varied set of identities, just not including sexuality.

My house/company, my rules, don't like it? Leave.
Simple as that, like in our country, it's illegal to not house gypsies just because they're gypsies but nobody houses gypsies and rather get fine because if you house gypsies you have 90% chance of that apartment getting destroyed and NOBODY will pay it back especially those forcing you to house gypsies.

I don't hold a grudge against homosexuals. I just would not hire them if they would be around my children or anything do to their need to spout their political beliefs and justify their gayness around everyone. Kids are very impressionable and I plan on running a good Christian household. I would not be opposed to hiring a homosexual at a business of mine. Homosexuals are only ever a problem when they try to force me to accomidate them, when they are such a low pop. minority. They also create their own oppression by doing stuff like this. If they just respected people's views and stopped trying to flame people so much everyone would have a much higher opinion of them.

Stop being detectable at work. You are employed to sell something, not signal your faggotry in search of a potential hook up.

Seems like you do hold a grudge against homosexuals.

"detectable"
Some males are just effeminate

The Civil Rights Act should be repealed altogether. The idea that specifically named classes of people would have extra protection against discrimination in the workplace is a blatant violation of the 14th Amendment. Like, you could fire a worker for saying Star Wars is a shitty movie, but you couldn't fire him for saying that Jesus is a shitty prophet. You could fire someone for having blue hair but you couldn't fire them for having black skin. You could fire an employee for wearing a hat in the office all day, but not if that hat is a Sikh turban. How does that make sense?

Either they need to make a law stating that employment decisions must be made solely on the basis of business necessity, or they need to allow employers to discriminate on any grounds that they want.

Then man up, easy as that, it's not normal to wear your illness as visible as possible.

>Some males are just effeminate

"just man up"
So you want me to talk in a lower voice so your fee fees are not triggered?

Christianity is a blue pill. It's not reality. Learned Roman scholars took the moral and legal codes they wanted commoners to follow and cloaked it in religion to sell it to pagans.

It was a smashing success. Religious leaders continually reinterpret the Bible to make it fit with the times. The downside is that it's obvious that the way Christians today live vs. what the Bible actually says to do are quite divergent paths.

Once, the Bible was about destroying Rome. Now it's about preserving America.

You don't need Christianity to know what's right and what's wrong. It's just fantasy for commoners. But if that's what makes you happy, please... have some more blue pills.

Degeneracy destroys social order and leads to the fall of civilizations. That's why religions exist, to keep people together under some moral and social rules, in order to avoid degeneracy.

> That's why religions exist, to keep people together under some moral and social rules, in order to avoid degeneracy.

So it's for weak-minded people that can't figure out what to do on their own, correct?

No, I want you to talk in lower voice so you resemble a normal person that deserves a normal job, if you can't do that you can go suck a dick for money. I don't know why do you think mentally disabled people should be encouraged and rated as equal to normals.

is there a non-watermarked version of that image?

Well Bible is a good way of justifying forcing your views on others but has no place in law in modern times.

Correct, that means almost the entire population of this planet. Average human needs to be ruled in every aspect of life, especially if he is a mongrel with low IQ.

Only the the super flaming ones I guess. I don't really have much against them. One of the guys in my friend group is gay and he's one of the most respected people in my opinion. But he also doesn't try to force his views and laws onto me because he wants "a more tolerant society".

Nice try, but the faith trumps all of your nonsense. Enjoy the moral and societal wide degeneracy a lack of faith breeds, tell Lenin and Stalin I said hello.

I dunno I don't think I'd bring up gay rights around straight people unless that was the topic of discussion and I don't try to act effeminate but I certainly am noticeably so. I don't know if I meet your standards for "super flaming" or not but its not like an intentional thing.

I would say unimaginative - not "weak-minded".

As long as you don't bring up politics or religion around me I'm sure we'd be fine.

>Why does Sup Forums support discrimination against /lgb/ folk in hiring and housing?

If I run a business I wouldn't hire more than one faggot.
At work we have three, they are constantly talking shit behind the back about the other faggots, holding grudges, not talking to one another. And after some time they are best friends again, the whole dynamic is pathetic and childish.

I guess this wouldn't happen if there was only one.

Flamboyancy makes many men instinctually cringe in repulsion. And a large percentage of the populatuon is religious. I wouldn't hire someone like that because the goal is to make money, not repel potential customers.

This is why I'm usually shy in public settings or around people I don't know very well. Don't want to be judged.

This. How can we shift the Overton window so this is acceptable to discuss? I don't think anyone would be willing to discuss this. Also, it was supposed to be written specifically for blacks. But then (post 1965) all the 3rd world brown folk started coming here en mass, so now it applies to them.

is jerking off to anime a protected class?

i dont see why it shouldn't be

Nice du.bs and by any chance do you happen to be a childless single man who masturbates to anime?

>Flamboyancy makes many men instinctually cringe in repulsion.

This is true and it goes into a deep visceral level. I can't really treat and relate to faggots the same way I relate to straight guys. No matter how nice they are or how well we get along.