Maddow is salty

>During MSNBC’s coverage of Friday’s Inauguration, anchor Rachel Maddow stated that President Trump’s Inaugural Address “was militant, and it was dark,” and “America First” “means a specific thing in this country,” the “infiltrated by Nazis” and “anti-Semitic” America First Committee, and “to re-purpose it now, not that far down the historical path, it’s hard.”
>Maddow said, “This was a workman-like speech. He — it was short and he went through it quickly, and it was militant, and it was dark, the crime, the gangs, the drugs, this American carnage, disrepair, decay. You can’t imagine the outgoing president giving a speech like that. This president also repeating — the new president, also repeating that our guiding principle will be America first, America first. We know how he has used that as a campaign slogan, that does also have dark echoes in American history. There was an America First Committee that formed in this country, hundreds of thousands of people in this country, some of the richest businessmen in the country were a part of of it. They were formed to keep us out of World War II. They were infiltrated by the Nazis.
breitbart.com/video/2017/01/20/maddow-trumps-speech-militant-dark-america-first-has-dark-echoes-of-anti-semitism-and-nazism/

Literally a nazi speech, I can`t even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_XvZL69uB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=q_XvZL69uB8

>trump wants to silence the media
>implying this isn't the literal first step a dictator would take to assume complete control of a country
stay deluded retards

>WAAAHHH BEING CONFIDENT AND PRIDEFUL IS LITERALLY NAZI WAAAAAHHH

Seriously, who watches this smug, snarky, whiny imbecile?

>Implying anyone takes that dyke kike seriously anymore...

REEEE NAZIS USED TO SAY HELLO TOO REEEE
IT'S AN IMPORTANT SLOGAN THAT NO ONE KNEW BEFORE I BROUGHT IT UP

I'll believe it when I see dual cotizens banned from holding office.

>implying God-Emperor Trump is not what we want

These salty liberals make me laugh. It's gonna be a fun eight years

>workman
Something latté swilling libs just can never understand.

wew

How the fuck is trump anti-semtic? The guy has Jewish advisors and fucking kiss Israel ass.

Fucking this. Trump names the problems and suggests practical, tangible solutions. But that isn't good enough for bourgeois cosmopolitans like Maddow who would rather just sit around sniffing each others farts, too fragile to confront reality.

>unelected people with their own agendas should have free, unopposed disproportionate power over information flow with no oversight or accountability

really vortex ur cortex

Look everyone!! Trump used a common phrase in use by many politicians but it was also used 70 years ago by currently unknown anti-semitic group!

Why are leftists this retarded? Literally grasping at straws.

>married daughter to a kike
>literally a nazi

> America First is anti-Semitic
Fucking Hell

Is it possible for Trump to rule 12 years?

They admit our support of Israel is not in America's best interests. It requires putting America second.

Hahahahahaha

I just enjoy it when people complain

Literally nothing they can do

god I hate that ugly dyke. can you imagine how rancid her pussy must smell?

They are just fucking salty that Israel will get lesser amounts of funding or must pay the US to aid it. They don't want to part with their Shekels that easily.

>workman-like

Just who the fuck does this dumb kike think made up the vanguard to push Trump into office?

I just started watching and it is hilarious. She is literally Lot's wife.

>Calls news media out on their lies to American people, wants them to be honest
>Supports the second amendment

Yeah, those two are definitely the makings of a fascist dictator - letting the people have truth and arming themselves. That's how all dictators begin.

It's just a buzzword. It has no inherent meaning to them other than 'bad'. They do the same thing with the word 'racist'. Don't want Islam to dominate? Racist. Don't want all of the rejects from around the world flooding into your country? Racist. Think traditional family values are important? Racist. Breath air from a primary nitrogen and oxygen atmosphere? Racist.

I do. I like to rub one out while she does her intro rant.

trump loves israel. they'll get just as much as usual, if not more

Don't you mean seig heil?

No, unless he manages to repeal an amendment, not sure which one, but it is a newish one. Ratified in the 40s

Explain how being a conscientious objector is a bad thing when it's "le nazis" doing it.

can this dumb bitch form a coherent thought or does she just ramble on from one nazi nonpoint to another?