>But this is Obama's policy
>Errrr OK
*Smug look at the camera*

Jesus Christ you ppl are lost.
Typical Swede
>Pic related

Low energy

>It's Obama's policy to register muslims
Wow, how could you shitlords ever support that racist Obama?

surely odin will take this warrior earlier, as odin needs him in his great army in valhallla.

I wanna start a wildfire seeing this.

why did he ask about muslim out of the blue?
swede just can't go another about muslim?

so this is the so called nordic master race? lmao

Typical state telivsion leftist retard. They only employ leftists, not even joking

God damn, i can watch an ISIS beheading video without a problem but I couldn't keep watching after he asked "are you too a billionaire?"

Ultra cringe!

Lmao swede cuck

Man, the Swedes sure love their mudslimes. I like how the goofy bitch just laughed at him. She probably thought he was the biggest faggot ever.

Over the last few years I have really come to understand why, when tyrants come to power, they crack down on the media and purge the nation of (((INTELLECTUALS))) and (((ACADEMICS))).

>Peter Rawet

JUDE

Tobias Rawet

>JUDE

He said Obama instead of Trump, bit of a slip up. Not exactly something I'd consider shameful. Perhaps you would, if you're a dick.

I remember a danish reporter was joking a little around. This is just bad

You entirely missed when he asked if she's a billionaire and why Trump would take care of her? Or asking her about "Social Security" (Welfare checks and pensions) when Obamacare is about Health Insurance?

This.

my parents and I saw this intervju as well. Was so bad, that we changed the channel.
Roaddog was cool at least.

>uppity swede being a dick and acting like a child

He is Jewish.

I read the comments and I am now scared of watching the video. Don't know why this is harder to watch then all the gore and rekt I've seen.

This guy lacks a basic understanding of our Social Security and healthcare system (Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP). Fucker probably doesn't know that everybody under the poverty line (hint: the unemployed) gets free healthcare and we had that before Obamacare too.

Honest to god all Swedish people should just kill themselves now. It will be less painful, than when the Muslims do it

You are now aware that tree-loving Elves that you read about in Fantasy novels/games originated from Sweden folklore.

I watched this live with my family, everyone cringed so hard at the guy, how the fuck did he get hired. Most parhetic man I've seen so far this year.

Sweden is full of these this kind of cucklords. Fucking traitor filth.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

He's a jew, you have them fucking up your country as well.

(((Stoltenberg)))

I-Is that guy fucking a rock!?

>Swedish
>Cringe

Choose one

No, he's making love to it.

Let's hope this guy never gets home

I wonder how /our/sweden would react to this.

Cartel killing the dude with no hands and face was easier to watch

>(MOANING)

I like how the girl is totally chill and the swede just pushing that blue pill

I didn't think the girl was attractive at first, but her cool demeanor towards the "reporter" and tack won me over.

JEW
NOT SWEDE

DANSKJÄVEL

Jesus Christ Sweden. Nuke yourself please

y-you too

>what's the purpose of you coming here?
>why do you think he's good?
>b-but he's a billionaire. A-are you too a buillionaire?
>so, why would he take care of your life?
>has the traditional politicians lost out on that one?
>why so?
>do you have social security?
>and now they've taken away the Obamacare, aren't you afraid?
>>y-you have health care through your company. So if you lose your job then?
>aren't you afriad that everything hangs on? You had a big crisis just a couple of years ago, lots of people lost their jobs and social security. Isn't it good to have social security that coveres all?
>do you have muslim friends?
>>what do they say?
>>do they agree with you on Obama?
>>as a friend to muslims, what do you think about Obamas' policies towards muslims?
>>you think they should be registered?

Go on then, Sup Forums, answer the BLACK'd.

No no no, this is a scumbag jew journalist, representative of Swedish media, not representative of the Swedish poeple

This Swede is lost, has hid head up his own ass. He probably thinks he's clued in on American politics.

Why did the goy say that Obama's policy was to register Muslims?

Is Obama our guy now?

this fucking image

>Typical state telivsion leftist retard. They only employ leftists, not even joking

Is this because there are too few conservatives and they don't feel conservatism needs representation because of numbers or have (((they))) taken over completely, not allowing conservative ideas to have a voice?

More from this failure of a man:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=267O8jmwtsU

wow this is just pitiful, reporters name?
i feel his career may offer a keks

Peter (((Rawet)))

Sweden is a secular country and not many people are religious here(apart from the growing number of mudslimes), but religion is replaced by leftism.
MSM is all leftist extremists, anything conservative is considered racist /fascist and is shunned upon.
This include state television/radio, which are supposed to be neutral/non biased, as is stipulated in their rules.
Many people still believe state media to represent an non biased, objective standpoint, although people are starting to wake up.
We have 8 political parties, only 1 of them want to decrease immigration, the Sweden Democrats, and MSM often compare them to Hitler, just because they see the problems that immigration brings, and want to fix it. All other parties are multiculturalist for the most part

They just don't hire people with the wrong opinions. According to a study from 2012, 52% of the journalists on the state owned and tax funded SVT support the green party, 18% support the communist party, and 13% support the social democrats. Only 17% supported any of the four parties from the centre to the right. Of course they don't have a single journalist who supports the Sweden Democrats. Just to point out how bizarre this is, you would know that the green party got the most votes in it's history in 2010, and only got 7,3%. The channel doesn't represent the people at all. It's 100% propaganda.

Source in swedish: jmg.gu.se/digitalAssets/1374/1374612_svenska-journalister_hela_boken.pdf

To think you were once Vikings