How do you think he feels?

What are Obama's feels right now?

Tell me his feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

relieved to be done

Trump is gunna fuck up the economy I rebuilt just like Bush did to Clinton.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

This. Presidents are visibly haggard and aged beyond the eight years they spent in office.

Eventually he might feel more and more negatively towards the administration that replaced him, but that's going to be true of any paradigm shift.

>that retard Trump better not blame his 9/11 on me when he fails to keep America safe

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

The entire left's theme today.

okie doke

All those fast food jobs added. GG

hurr durr. a job is a job you cunt

Who cares.

"Get rekt you ungrateful cunts"

First of all that's not true. Second of all why would you denigrate the only jobs Trump voters are qualified for?

This, watching the whole inauguration I couldn't help but get the impression Obama was thinking "God damn I cannot wait for this shit to finally be over"

Probably pretty shitty. Pic related.

>a fucking leaf

He probably feels like a nigger. For 8 years, although he was a nigger, he was also president, so he felt pretty good. Now, just a plain old nigger again. He feels like smoking some crack, drinking a 40, and stealing a bicycle.

Hes probably bored already.

He feels pretty good, I'd bet.

Obama bombed 8 different countries as president, and screwed over the American people many times over, and got a free pass on all of that from the press.

Yeah, he feels okay right now.

Probably like shit, because now he's guaranteed to be forgotten by history within his lifetime.

I believe that after about 5 years, all the positive effects of being the president, such as being famous and people giving you attention, have finally worn off and are now tiresome. When that happens, you're stuck in a very serious position that's basically enslaving you and you cannot simply run away from. By the 8th year he probably was already regretting running for a second term

He's feeling Michelle's cock sliding up his loose ass!

>his wall street reforms froze lending
Oh shit, I needed a good laugh.

Holy fuck user, thank you.

He is nervously F5'ing the pizzagate voaoaoaoat to see make sure there is not solid proof already

Waking up and wanting some coffee and for people to leave him alone all day for the first time in 8 years.