Which age were you happiest?

Probably 9-13, after 14 everything went to shit.

When I was in elementary school

when I was 15 I started watching the amazing atheist and it all went to shit

8-10. Pokemon came out, DBZ finally got new episodes, Toonami in general, life was great.

Happiest?
Elementary school.

Most content?
Now.

I've never been happier.

When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful.

Now.
Got /fit/, found an aesthetic that fits me, enjoy my career, and memed a president info office. I'm generally happy.

I've never been happy.

It sounds terrible.

Before I was born

Elementary school, probably
11 onwards I can literally recall only bad memories
23 now and I can safely say every single year since then has been worse than the one before it

Like 18-22

Was getting the most pussy then, and had the least problems then

from 6-13. School was bliss. Life was bliss.

18-23. Before that was shit and after that there is basically nothing worthwhile living for. I'm 30 btw

this
in the best shape of my life ty /fit/

17-18 with my small group of senior friends. They all got lame after going to college.

Partaking in the meme war this year comes at a close second tho

14 was the year I ODed on red-pills and also found out my crush liked me

Probably about 3-7, I've felt depressed since I was about 8.

As a kid I was happy from 8 to 10 years old

As an adult I have been moderately happy since I was 18 and I am now 21

Megaman Legends was so fucking great

Between 24 and 25. I fucked twenty different women in a two year span, got drunk as shit like 4 nights a week, and had a shitload of fun with cocaine.

My life now is boring as hell in comparison.

just a few years back, 22-23, lots of money, ton of pussy.

(thanks to the bitcoin bubble lol)

im still ok but life's 5x more boring now

Oh, and that would be at around 11 years old

>depressed from 8

Shut up you soft cunt

>I fucked twenty different women in a two year span

I'd like to have more sex and all but that many women like that would seem so hollow and bizarre to me.

The age of Trump

I'd say 8-9

Before my mother snapped and stabbed my father in the chest 2cm away from his heart in an attempt to murder him and my family on May 23, 2002. A week after we saw Attack of the Clones on May 16, 2002 on there 10 year anniversary. It was on a Wednesday. I was in 3rd grade.

Thankfully I didn't see his shit until 18 but I only enjoyed his anti feminism rants and knew well enough what a giant faggot he was.

Fuck dude.

>> Muslim immigrant cock up your ass

Of course not Hanz

I peaked early

19. No doubt in my mind.

20, when I had a gf.

this age

8. Then some kid named Mark punched me in the nose and the 32 years since have been miserable.

Highschool was the best for me. Yes, I am a normie.

Top tier student countrywide
Many friends
Smashing gf pussy every week
Didn't understand a bit about politics
Future seemed full of opportunities
It's been a slow downfall since them

>implying I'm from western Germany

Things got worse, I practically lost my entire life.

I guess when I was 2-7. Beforey dumbass drug dealing parents turned on each other andy dad started physically and psychologically abusing me. I'm content now, but I don't think I'll ever feel really, genuinely relaxed or happy without drugs again.

Kindergarten and first grade, and then 6th grade. 2nd - 5th were okay, most of my good memories are from that era, but so are most of my bad memories, including child sexual, physical, and mental abuse.

34-47

Now.

Probably 8 or 9

We finally settled down for a normal life and a few years later my parents got divorced in a very nasty split up. It got pretty violent at the end, police were called a couple times, we had to stay with our grandparents for a little while. I'm just glad my brother and sister were too young to remember it all

Great, there's years of repression down the drain

Probably peaked at around age 4.
>intelligent
>outgoing
>very cute (this is important)
>no suicidal or homicidal thoughts at all
It was pretty much downhill after that.

Lots of friends and easy pussy

same

>Recently married to the hottest woman I'd ever seen who was also my best friend
>Son was born
>Good job
>Loving life

Now life is miserable. Oh well. Can't have good without bad.

12 or 13. I had a lot of friends, I really liked my school and my teachers. I lived in a beautiful 100 % white village of 700. Then I went to junior high in a city and encountered violent diversity. Pretty much all self esteem, love and empathy was beaten out of me for the next three years. It's very unfortunate that the time I was happy in elementary school probably shaped me far less than the time I suffered in junior high.

I have never been happy.

My dad was a violent alcoholic paedophile famalalam

End 14s to early 17s.
There have been short peaks of happiness though, so it's not everything too bleak.

What happened?
Wife get fat?

I haven't been happy since puberty

all people feel that and its, scientifically proven.

Fetus
I wish I was aborted

I've lost almost my entire 20's to injury which has held me back, so I feel strange seeing everybody say how nice they are.

I wonder though what we read about life extending technology. Like I'm in late 20s now but I get the impression that by the time we're nearing 60 that we'll be reversing (or tremendously slowing) the ageing process.

But if you can't reverse it, I'd get augments.

5-11

then puberty hit and middleschool started

-10000000 - 0

Nope. She decided out of the blue that she didn't love me anymore after 17 years of marriage (oldfag, obviously). Prior to that I had absolutely no idea there were any issues. I was the happiest guy in the world and loved her dearly.

Now I'm divorced and living in another state. I have a good job (I moved for work and because of the divorce), but nothing else.

7-12. Biggest bully in school and kids would get on my good side to avoid getting bullied.

13-15 were good years.

Now I know too much and I can't go back. Not that I'd want to, being a kid isn't as fun.

Think 6-8. Lots of friends in school and neighborhood, no troubles, no worries despite all the poverty in russia.

probably 15.

Life was simple.
That was when the internet was good, and simple aswell.

21, AKA right now. We live in the best timeline.

Right now

Honestly I have always been a happy person and will probably continue to be barring some major fucking downturn in my life.

Everything went really terrible after I was 11. Every year I look back on seems better and better to me than the current year. Anyone else has this feeling?

Sorry to hear, man :(

I'm 19.

4 years old.

Got sick at 5, was basically treated like a fucking bubble boy for most of my life. Became chronically depressed around 8 and its all been downhill since then.

Im also assuming you mean satisfied, since happiness is subjective and easy to accomplish.

well, generally speaking the older i get the happier i am and things are like that since my late teens, with some local downs and ups

Did you only have one kid?
It seems she waited for your kid to approach adulthood to drop the bomb on you.

25 y/o here, 15-17 were my best years but ignorance is bliss

I'm angrier than I've ever been today but also more woke than I've ever been and hate to say it but that's better than been "happy" at the end of the day

18-22

lots of lsd and doing whatever the hell I wanted with what I though was a cool chick

she left me out of the blue one day taking all of my clothes, cash, and drugs. FYI: they're all whores and will screw you over eventually

When I was 16 I had friends and even a gf

For some reason around the time Jewbook became a thing I lost everything

Been lonely ever since

this

Eh, what are ya gonna do. She had minor mental issues over the years and also struggled with depression. Pretty sure she's bi-polar and she thinks so to. But she wouldn't get help no matter how hard I tried to make that happen.

Now there's no way I would ever get back together with her, but I miss that time of my life.

Never was happy at any age so far.
Life is a bummer really.

4th grade

Yes, only one. And you're probably right.

now is pretty good I guess. There's not very much good stuff to look back on.

8-11
bike with my shitskin and mongrel friends
go to school with my 2 chink, islander and (good) white NZ friend

mmm probably 15-16 when I dropped out of HS to play starcraft, and I ended up making one of the most popular usermade maps. Then from 18-21 when all I did was play FFXI. Everything before 15, I don't remember being happy except when playing games with ppl online or my brother. In school and even with friends, I was just "there", just following the motions of what life was like without really thinking of anything. After 21 when I got jobs I was definitely more aware, and I was fine with others, but had no desire to really be around other people. And video games didn't make me happy anymore, they just felt like a waste of time. Fast forward 10 years and I'm making video games funny enough, but I don't know if I'm happy. I honestly don't think I'll be truly happy again until I get a wife and start a family of my own away from society. On a farm or something.

I'm financially and mentally ready. I'm going on dates but It's REALLY hard to find a woman who has traditional values, wants to raise a family, and isn't a whore.

Right now. Praise kek.

12-17 I had so many memorable experience in that timeline. Like getting laid, meeting lots of new people, and going to local hardcore scene. But now I'm depressed and no interest in anything. Sometimes I regret being redpilled, desu famalam

A miracle.

My mum died a month ago of a stroke. I was happy until then. Its kind of messed up though,i always thought we'd be better off as a kid if she died or left but i was wrong. Im 22 she was 45.

Protip: a dying body smells awful

I peaked in high school. After puberty it turned out my aesthetics were strong, like model-tier. That turned around my confidence issues and I rolled in pussy. I went to college and I realized I had no fucking idea what I wanted to do with my life and I could find zero motivation to go to class and wound up quitting before I earned my degree (but I still had all that debt, thanks!) and I spent the rest of my life working horrible retail jobs I hated. I got depressed and I got fat, and the one thing I had going for me was fucking gone.

This is why you don't trip with whores. Tripping is a boys club.

had an internet girlfriend, life ahead of me.

but
everything is starting to change
my life will begin anew and i will reborn in the new world

I think my happiest moment was when I was twelve and I just beat the Pokémon Sapphire Elite Four and I exclaimed "this is the greatest moment in my life" and my aunt said no it's not
She was wrong until trump got elected

>FYI: they're all whores and will screw you over eventually

This is true.

I miss being happily married but I got burned so bad I don't think I ever want to do it again. Would have to be the perfect situation.

Having to smell your...mother...like that sounds awful, I feel bad for you and hope things improve.

33 right now user

At least we aren't sucking radiation from thermonuclear fallout

Just sayin

Praise Kek

Sorry mang, that would be rough.

None... but I'm looking forward to the future

>At least we aren't sucking radiation from thermonuclear fallout

Yet