USA FAMILY ARE NOW "REFUGEES" SINCE TRUMP WON

LMAO

I was browsing Craigslist in the Dublin section cause I like to study how companies market their jobs (for research - yes I am weird but I love marketing)

Anyways, I ran across this guy posting about being a "refugee" since Trump has now become president. he wants to live in Dublin as a refugee and invade someones living just because of his feelings.

Why does everyone want to be the victim so bad?

Thought it was fucking hilarious. Had to share it

Other urls found in this thread:

dublin.craigslist.org/trd/5967653525.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Liberal arts family
>She's a painter
>He's a musician

Kek whinging bastards. And they all smugly think Trump will only be in office for the 1 term. Cannot wait for his reelection.

Link or didn't happen.

Pol would you adopt this friend pretty plesae??

dublin.craigslist.org/trd/5967653525.html

i think ireland already has enough unemployable people

He's going to have to get them approval ratings up to get re-elected.

Repealing ACA and making it harder for the middle class to own homes isn't a good start to that.

this is probably one of the saddest things i have ever read. and thats bad for craigslist. its just - me, me, me. these people never think of others. its all about me, me, and me. They are either a victim, or almost a victim. They either are offended, or looking to be offended. Whenever something happens they dont like, they run, instead of fixing it, like a diplomat. They are the true definition of naivety - as if they only saw the real world, and traveled it, they would know just how lucky they truly were. They deserve what they are about to get.

>Why does everyone want to be the victim so bad?

That's what liberalism does to you. Either you're non-white and taught that white people will always be trying to drag you down and any bad shit you do can be justified, or you are white and you're browbeaten into guilt for your privilege and history that for just one time you want to be the victim, the one people feel sorry for and make excuses for.

Liberals need to feel like they're oppressed because if they're not oppressed, they're the oppressor, and fragile minds can't handle it.

People of this persuasion should be rounded up, blindfolded CIA style and dropped off in the Mexican desert.

The best part is that they are running away from one of the best countries in the world, not shitholes like Ukraine, countries in South America, or South East Asia.

well said

im glad that they are running away. more room on the highways. these people dont want success, freedom, or security. they want pain, struggle, and an evil figure that their brains can pinpoint and place blame on as to why their lives suck. its not evil white men, or trump, its they themselves, their own lack of responsibility.That is why they are miserable, deep down

lol

What a pussy

I think it's funny how these peoples say they are going to Canada if trump wins but not Mexico or Venezuela or Cuba. Racist basturds.

someone email the guy.
>fuck off, we're full.

>uproot my kids from their school and social networks because the mean pressie

yeah, real wonderful parent

Why not just move to California instead? Or are they too self-aware for that?

i will do it i dont give a shit. give me a second

Fuck off, we're full

You really still trust polls after everything that happened in the election? If they actually started asking a representative population of Americans for polls and approval ratings, Trump's would be the highest in decades since he's our first openly America-first President in decades.

Repealing ACA is great so taxpayers aren't forced to pay for people who choose to live unhealthy lifestyles, and healthy people aren't forced to spend money on health care they don't need. And it'll be a lot easier for the middle class to own homes as there will be a lot more jobs and higher wages by eliminating NAFTA and TPP and securing the border and reducing H-1Bs, and lowering the burden on middle class taxpayers by repealing ACA, kicking out all the illegals leeching off government services, and refusing to fund expensive globalist wars.

>Why does everyone want to be the victim so bad?
Because people want power. There's two kinds of power, direct power and proxy power.

Direct power - a person actively and overtly realizing their will, giving orders, physically dominating others, taking action in situations. Usually associated with men and masculinity.

Proxy power - a person realizing their will through another person/people with direct power by manipulating the wielder of direct power to act in their benefit. Usually associated with women and femininity.

Victim status = proxy power because it exploits the instinct of men to protect the weak.

I'm surprised they don't want to run to nations like Ukraine. The USD gets you quite far, and if they have a nest egg (as "artists" the probably don't) they could get a very nice home and live comfortably.

I've been to Ukraine, the smoked fish is amazing. I'd consider moving there just for that

>>reparó ACÁ isn't a good start for that
Everybody hated ACA.
Shit I'm not even american and I hate it.
He can do better.

Drops trump to go to an even whiter place
That's so predictable

>liberal "artists"
>saving money

(Drumpf)

He says they are willing to work, send him a email asking if his wife sucks dick.

something's off here. OP writes in same style as text.
Also cover story is unconvincing.

The only people he'd piss off repealing ACA were poorfag minorities who would never vote for him anyways.

Yeah this is definitely b8. OP writes craigslist ad for (yous).

Post the link shithead we have to troll them, and report them to the garda. Fucking Americans think they can just go live somewhere without a visa. Kids cant even go to school.

Cunts.

This actually is for real and isn't bait. That's the sad part

Look on the bright side. Those 3 boys will probably never reproduce.

3rd post you fag

fuck off faggot. i found this cause i like to study companies and how they market themselves and found this and thought it was hilarious and wanted to share it with my pol bros

NO NO NO

DONT LET HIM IN
PLEASE GOD DONT LET HIM IN

"cayen wee cum to oireland? the oirish have the best culture ever, with, like, leprachauns and beer and green and stuff XDDD"

DONT LET THEM IN
O
N
T

L
E
T

T
H
E
M

I
N

We tried to start a hashtag with that, to spread the message when he first won.

It didnt take off.

Someone from Ireland needs to accept them, just give them the wrong address and a fake name, and only talk thorough a temp email address.

feelsgoodman

pls kill him

>doing what he said he would do is a bad idea
lel

Ireland isn't part of the UK dumbass

>That's what liberalism does to you
Crying victim was en vogue before and after WWI as well.
The most liberal country on earth, German pre and post WWI claimed being a victim to a tie.

Or the very liberal christians in the crusades claiming to be the victim of agression, while the liberal muslims were claiming to be the victim of christian expansion

Or the extremely liberal jews in Israel claiming to be a victim in the middle-east while the out-of earth liberal muslims claiming to be a victim in the middle east.

Or Trump claiming, that he's acting because the USA has fallen victim of foreign interests.
Or Putin who claims that Russia is the victim of foreign interests.
Or the British who claim that they were the victim of EU parternal dictatorship.

Being a victim has always been favourable, no matter the religion, time or political structure.

You can't just get up and live in Ireland you fucking idiots. I even had a job offer once and I still couldn't take it because the visa was impossible.

>With my pol bros
cringe
no 14 year old "studies companies and how they market themselves"

yeah but they share a land border

We should all reply saying something along the lines of ireland supports Trump.

Can you dox his address so that I can personally show him how the Irish deal with Anglo invaders?

They're hillary lefturd supporters.So you know they have no commonsense at all

Scumbags lol.

My ma can return to Ireland because she is like 2nd generation American.

but user, they're 1/8 Irish, they practically bleed guiness

hahah

both of them probably are only subsisting thanks to the NEA, which Trump is basically going to wipe out.

so they're fleeing the country to find another nation they can become a parasite in. I laugh at the "we can work" line. These are people who don't work.