What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JahovasWitniss/status/822502060717314048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy my books

Stephen King is a admitted coke head piece of shit degenerate.

Go write some more mediocre fiction to turn into worse movies.

You can feel the condescension.

Aww. I really liked The Mist too.

he meant that hes a cokehead that singlehandedly brought us to the age of dumb with his ghostwritten subpar airport literature.

this age started like 150 yearsago desu

twitter.com/JahovasWitniss/status/822502060717314048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

chilling

>its their fault we're rioting!
Libfucks never take responsibilty for themselves

The irony is that pompous celebrities like him helped Trump amass his following. You're responsible as well, Stephen.

Tell him that he is 8 years late.

i really wonder how otherwise smart and talented people can have such a distorted world view.

it might be that all these famous people are rich, and cant relate to average people.

He means that he's tired of selling books.

He's right. Trump voters are gullible idiots.

Gonna be hilarious when they realize we've entered a Golden Sge after 30 years of darkness

Donald's a big guy.

>dumb age
Weird considering Obama is the one common core was started under.

>stephen king
>smart
>talented

The faggot writes middle school tier horror. He's only popular because he sold his scripts to filmmakers for literal pennies because nobody else wanted them.

Doesn't he have any convoluted, unsatisfying, overhyped books to write anymore or is it just twitter bitching all day everyday now?

>Ronald Reagan, 1981, 40th President
>Donald Trump, 1981+36=2017, 45th President
>Robert Downey Jr., 2017+36=2053, 50th President

>((methodist)) who peddles rape and pedophilia in his books

>it might be that all these famous people are rich, and cant relate to average people.
Exactly. It's elitism in denial.

Fuck him. He's an ugly, bitter old fuck. I used to like him but it's clear he hit his head a bit too hard in that car accident he had.

His newer works are utter garbage compared to the stuff he wrote decades ago. Have been for at least 10 years now. Not even saying that cos of this. I was a big King fan who read everything he put out, but eventually stopped after buying one mediocre new King book too many a while ago.

baffles me too.

everytime i start thinking "ok, this one isn't like the others. s/he's smart enough to stay above this teenager level vision of the world", they end up posting some shit like this.

age of dumb indeed.

oh shit trump is big guy confirmed. thats why the cia hates him so much.

That is literally the shining example of a movie being better than a book. Even the author admits it.

IMO his books are good. its a matter of opinion though

Where is a careless driver when you need one?

ha you fucking losers. what do you think he fucking means?

Except for the fact that Clinton won low and middle income voters. Trump won big among the upper class and wealthy, not the average. The idea that Trump was supported by the working class is a myth.

Never read one of this faggots books.

Fuck king.

>niggers

>HOPE
>CHANGE
>FORWARD
Looks like somebody else fell for the meme.

>lower class
>working
if by working class you mean 70%+ of black vote.
Okey i agree with you.

He means that he is a cuck, Stephen Cuck

Your wrong faggot.

Im working class and i voted trump.

But your tears taste so good.

Really makes you think

I liked it because it's one of those rare horror movies where the threat isn't exactly defined. Even when the end happens, it's all still ambiguous.

Cool eldritch horrors too.

>plunder, bluster, and empty rhetoric
But that is literally all liberal talking points. We are at least going to bomb the fuck out of ISIS now. Deus Vult

>Americans unironically glorify this fucking pedophile drug addict
Fucking hell. I have never seen a worse hack than this scum you Americans insist so hard on calling "author"

Fuck you Stephen King, you're a shlock horror writer not some political commentator. Get hit by another van you hippie faggot, I can't believe I liked this guys shit when I was a teen.

>Stephen is still asshurt that Trump fucked his oneitis and pushed him into a locker in high school

>Welcome to the age of plunder

Was he referring to the people going around breaking random shit? Because those were Trump protesters, not supporters.

You can like the cheap thrills you get from the toilet paper he sells, doesn't change the fact that it is middle school tier garbage.
I believe Dan Brown was the only scribbler I ever found worse than King.