How fucking big is this ten year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

famousbirthsdeaths.com/barron-trump-bio-net-worth-facts/
soundcloud.com/imrealugly/bigboy
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's projected to be 7' tall once fully grown. He's a big guy.

Ivanka, and 3 male sons all look so much like Trump- it's like Trump has some really superior genes that everybody else's genes get steamrolled. Second wife's kid probably is a bit different.

IIRC he's around 5'10" (178 cm)

He's the height of a god-emperor.

For you.

congenital growth hormone deficiency; he's actually 25.

high energy

Bingo

BIG BOY
I
G

B
O
Y

will he be a chad?

>He's a big guy
For you

According to this he's 5'6" but it could be outdated. Trump is like 6' and Barron's only a couple inches shorter.
famousbirthsdeaths.com/barron-trump-bio-net-worth-facts/

Or he's a Nephilim

>tfw shorter than a ten year old

Also, toilets, i heard you got a special service right now for it, but man, what a disgrace to sentient humans

>yfw you realize Barron is ACTUALLY destined to be the God Emperor, and Trump is just here to prepare us for him

He's also the spitting image of his dad.

Spoiler: Barron is the mastermind masquerading as a 10 year old.

german genes, u jelly?

2 or 3 meters high something
his mom must be proud

soundcloud.com/imrealugly/bigboy

>My Cyber is augmented

Nah, probably a brony.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

He's half German half Scottish

Has the master race been discovered?

Barron for World Emperor 2030.

If he's really 10, I don't know if I've ever seen such a tall 10-year old. I wonder if it's "healthy" height for his age, or if it could be caused by some hormonal problems. Maybe it is related to his strange behavior?

trump is 6'3

I was around that height his age, a bit smaller but not much, and I'm completely healthy. If you look past the fact that I waste time on Sup Forums.

If anything is wrong it's because he's actually autistic.

>Maybe it is related to his strange behavior?
Actually when I was in elementary school there was one autistic kid named Harry who was a really, really big guy. He was kind of like Hodor from Game of Thrones, except slightly more talkative, but also less helpful and more likely to tackle you. Are autistic people sometimes giants?

Autism gives super powers

toxoplasmosis

He's getting old so he's probably a bit shorter than that now.

and half Slovenian

Why are Americans so obsessed with height?

*weight

Man someone really fucked up by choosing that outfit for whatever the fuck her name is.

The Barron Risessss!!!

Yeah, he's even said himself he's shrunk a bit. One or 2 inches.

He's in the big league. I think he's 5' 8" or something.

On another note, Donald looks fucking great for being 70.

I don't know what you're talking about. Melania looks like an empress, as always.

that dress is 11/10 what are you talking about

The farther up your nostrils someone can see, the more powerful you are than them.

Lol, this POORtuguese moorish faggot can't even break a scale when he steps on it!

HAHA, fucking Europoors can't even afford enough cheeseburgers to get comfortably large! HAHAHA!

half half and half?!?

Well that just makes no sense!

>ten year old
He is a retarded teenager, the Trumps are lying about his age to hide his mental condition.

Triggered: The post.

You know your overall marriages and control over women doesn't seems to be improving with increasing height. So that theory is going down the water. More and more men are gay and less successful with women in USA the more you grow.

Tiffany is... special. It's not her fault.

You get to skip the penis inspection if you exceed a certain height in elementary school so it's pretty fucking important

Great genetics from his supermodel mother

If you get autism, you will grow big.

Too bad he has autism though.

1 at most, people dont shrink 2 inches unless they're very unhealthy or 100

Trumps exaggerated his height like he exaggerates everything

Yes, he's just like manbearpig, only stronger.

Are you afraid that inspecting nurse will make you hard?

What's that supposed to mean?

>World

Galactic Emperor

Half-slav master race

You're 17?! Well... enjoy your ban underaged potato nigger!

When i was in elementary we had this one fucker who was 6'5

Reported to the CIA, FBI, and M15 for racism and terrorism. Have fun in Guantanamo.

>elementary
>6'5
That's not a young autistic giant, that's a fucking reptilian in disguise

>17
MODSSSSS

Aryan Slav mix! New master race!

Trump is shorter than Obama at this point he is between 6'0 and 6'1

autism increases growth rate and muscle development

hence colloquialisms such as "retard strength", etc

You have to wonder if Donald's spermatosa were the full quid at the age he blew into Melania. I think 50 is the cut off for normal spoof.

It was a typo I'm 18!!11111

It's very well possible he had his major growth spurt of recent and will slowly grow few inches over next 8 years.

Probably why he seems so awkward, he's as big as a man but still only 10. Body is already doing massive amounts of growth and changing at an early age. Brain is probably starting to be hard wired to puberty as well.

Don't worry, son. I was 5"11 when I graduated high school and I'm 6'4" now. You've got some years yet. As long as you hit 5"10 or 5'11" you'll be fine.

This was me as a child

I was six foot by the time I was thirteen and have the spergs. He probably doesn't get social cues or understand people so well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Klinefelter syndrome (KS) also known as 47,XXY or XXY, is the set of symptoms that result from two or more X chromosomes in males.[1] The primary feature is sterility.[1] Often symptoms may be subtle and many people do not realize they are affected. Sometimes symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex.[2] Often it is only at puberty that these symptoms are noticed.[3] Intelligence is usually normal; however, reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common. Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present.[2]

Why weren't his other kids there?

I'll tell you why. It's because most people would have no problem shooting at trump with them standing there. No one cares if his racist, animal murdering sons get killed. But, no one blames a 10 year old for the racist, misogynistic, homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, and xenophobic opinions of his rapist father. Trump knows this and, in what you bigots would call 5d chess, he LITERALLY USED HIS 10 YEAR OLD SON AS A HUMAN SHIELD.

He's actually a clone of Donald, and part of Les Enfants Deplorable. He looks older than 10 because of his accelerated aging.

Kek b&

(small dick)

You mean one of the teachers, right?

HE'S A BIG GUY

He's going to look like Richard Kiel when he grows up lmao

You mean XYY en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome

Trump genes confirmed for high energy

His mother is tall, and Trump is 6'3"...

and Eric Trump is 6'6"...

So Barron could be really fucking tall once he stops growing.

Not understanding dumbasses and their shitty social cues is a sign of inherent nobility and superiority

>Les Enfants Deplorable

top fucking kek

His other kids were there though, they are just adults and therefore took their own transportation

Iktfb

Breddy yuge. Trump likes doing things bigly.

Maybe Donald wanted the best genes for his son and went to a lab.
Designer babies are a thing, it's possible to scan the genes in reproductive cells since 1990, I can't see any reason why any billionaire wouldn't do it.
Barron has prime genetic material.

Wow that's interesting, I wonder if you are a throwback to the neanderthals?

No, it's just a parade, and Trump can rely on his security.

You know who did bring young children to civil rights marches, knowing that there would be violence and intending to gain political capital by the children being put in harm's way? MLK. Malcolm X called him a coward for it.

>Barron's dick is bigger than yours, and he's only 10 years old

Barron is going to be the next Augustus

A lot of them are manlets.

Charlemagne lives among us

No he isn't, he just doesn't stand up straight while Obama has great posture. I was looking at pics if them standing next to eachother yesterday.

Which one of Trump's kids looks Slavic the most?

Ivanka looks like her mother without the plastic surgery

No, retard strength has to do with subconscious restraint when using muscles, something retards don't do, hence using more potential strength.